Gazoo's Content

There have been 96 items by Gazoo (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#279716 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 07 July 2010 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

I've got red dead redemption and am looking for competent players for online and co-op play
My GT is ThaGreatGazoo

#256774 Modern Warfare 2

Posted by Gazoo on 19 November 2009 - 12:36 PM in Off Topic

I have noticed the camping increase dramatically lately, especially in TDM. I think ppl just needed to get to know the maps a bit before they found their camping spots.

#255927 Modern Warfare 2

Posted by Gazoo on 10 November 2009 - 10:53 PM in Off Topic

Damn!! The more I play this game, the more it kicks ass!!!

Talio- What's up? I thought you were taking the week off to play? Haven't seen you on yet.

#255926 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 10 November 2009 - 10:50 PM in Off Topic

In L4D2 there is a freakin KATANA!!! and not the machete, a full blown ninja style katana!!! The reason I know this is that some guy transferred the demo file to his PC and took it apart to find all the weapons, which he did. There is a fudge ton of stuff you can get, including 2 different hunting rifles, 4 different shotguns, 6 machine guns, 3 grenades, 3 pistols, and 8 melee weapons. Like I said, a lot of stuff. Giggity. But seriously guys, when you get done drooling over MW2, get the L4D2 demo, and prepare to drool over that.

I have the L4D2 demo and wasn't impressed at all. I also never played the first one, or any of the halo games. I've seen them played, just didn't get me interested at all.

#255865 Modern Warfare 2

Posted by Gazoo on 10 November 2009 - 06:38 AM in Off Topic

Ok, I waited for 2 hours in the rain for this game, and it was worth it!! I've only tried the single player and it's WAY sicker then CoD4! The snowmobiles alone do that though, and that's just the second level!

GT on 360= ThaGreatGazoo

#255841 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 09 November 2009 - 10:34 PM in Off Topic

All those going to the release tonight on the east coast should post what was up with it. I'm on the west coast and would like to know if it's worth going early in this damn rain.

#255536 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 06 November 2009 - 06:50 PM in Off Topic

Hey did anyone get the Facebook and Twitter update yet? I am Canadian so that may have something to do with it.

I have it. I signed up for the preview program, and I don't think it's been released to everybody yet. It all works just fine, but there's not much point to twittering on xbox when my computer (and a keyboard) is about 3 steps away. Hopefully some day they let you auto tweet when you get an achievement or stuff like that, because I mostly use Twitter to make all my friends read annoying lame updates about nothing, and if I don't even have to write them it's a win all around!

The three other parts of the update; MSNBC videos, last.fm, and Zune are all ok I guess. There's usually some interesting news or cartoons from MSNBC if you're waiting for a demo to download. I haven't tried last.fm yet, but free music should always be pretty cool. The Zune thing looks like it's just like the renting movie service they already had, but you can buy the movies instead (for what seems to be a pretty inflated price).

I have it also. He pretty much summed it all up. Last.fm is just like Pandora if any of you have used that. It's cool if you like music, and like to find artists you've never heard of.

I'll be on Borderlands lighting some shit up soon (tonight) if you wanna join me. I've never done the co-op so I'm lookin to do that. Some duels and what-not.

#255200 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 02 November 2009 - 10:01 PM in Off Topic

Where are you guys finding Borderlands? I rented it, but now I can't find any copies of it!

I got the last copy at my Game Stop, but I live on the west coast. I heard they were having major problems keeping it in stock on the east coast.

#255173 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 02 November 2009 - 03:19 PM in Off Topic

Anybody going to the midnight release for MW2? I know I'll be there! My GS has a bunch of shit going down before hand, which is sweet since they didn't for WaW.

#255022 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 31 October 2009 - 08:57 PM in Off Topic

Lets start this conversation. Who is getting Modern Warfare 2? I'm on vacation the week it comes out so I'm gonna shoot all you fuckers.

I've got that on Pre order... Also, I have Borderlands but don't have anybody to play co-op with so hit me up!

GT= ThaGreatGazoo

#250759 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 18 September 2009 - 07:18 AM in Off Topic

Made it to round 24 on Nazi Zombies the other night and got some sick strategies for lasting a long time. We need to have an all NerfHaven night of zombie fun soon, I'm tired of people backing out halfway through, our 4th left at round 11 and we still made it to 24.

#248106 District 9

Posted by Gazoo on 22 August 2009 - 11:05 AM in Off Topic

I want to see district 9 really bad, but since I'm not 18, I was wondering if there was anything scenes that you wouldn't recommend for 13 year old?

Yeah, Don't go. It's rated R for a reason. Very gory scenes (even if they are funny). Even I couldn't watch the fingernail scene..... LOTS of F bombs. (Granted alot of them are in a heavy south african accent so kinda hard to understand)

On another note, the lightning gun in that pic was actually sold on ebay....for about $1200......

#248048 District 9

Posted by Gazoo on 21 August 2009 - 10:14 PM in Off Topic

Anybody else see district 9 yet? It's SICK if you haven't. I noticed a few of the alien guns may have been replicated after a few Nerf guns.... Especially the Magstrike looking flamer. I'll see if I can't find a few pics to put up.

#246985 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 14 August 2009 - 04:23 AM in Off Topic

Stupid Bill. It's almost like he thinks every resident of America is a nuclear physicist.

You realize that Bill Gates has practically nothing to do with the Xbox franchise, correct? Other than publicizing the first GUI OS, he has, and continues to do almost nothing to benefit Microsoft in any way.

Stop blaming Bill Gates like he's some retarded super evil-genius terrorist greedy fuck that you're making him out to be.

He's just a guy with Autism and a super-fine wife who lives on an island.

Drop it.

It's fucking annoying.

Don't forget his SICK ass house!! That thing is pimped out to the max. Ahh to be so rich you don't know what to do with all that money..... Gotta be rough. At least he gives a shit ton away to charity, but I digress.... On to more important things!!!

ZOMBIE MAP PACK 3!!! Anybody else have this yet? It's pretty damn sick. I've only played a few times cuz I'm hooked on fallout 3 again, but it has a weapon upgrade system, teleporters, and monkey bombs..... Need I say more?

Edit: We need to set up another Haven Zombie night regardless if all have the new map pack

#246212 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 08 August 2009 - 10:58 PM in Off Topic

You are also getting new clothes for your avatar (some you have to buy, others from games you play)

So perhaps ODST armor from Halo 3: ODST? And stuff from previously unlocked acheivements?

Nothing for old achievements yet. All that is just more ways to spend MS Points and make 'Ol Gates richer...

Damn. No GoW armor.

The only games you can buy stuff from is Fable 2 and Halo:ODST. Don't know how or what you need to do to open up the Avatar achievements for the free clothes.

#245975 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 07 August 2009 - 01:46 PM in Off Topic

You are also getting new clothes for your avatar (some you have to buy, others from games you play)

So perhaps ODST armor from Halo 3: ODST? And stuff from previously unlocked acheivements?

Nothing for old achievements yet. All that is just more ways to spend MS Points and make 'Ol Gates richer...

#245668 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 05 August 2009 - 07:39 PM in Off Topic

Anybody else get the preview of the new dashboard? It's not bad, not much different looks wise but they've done a little bit to improve it. Especially the Netflix party

#244630 What I've Been Working On

Posted by Gazoo on 29 July 2009 - 09:18 PM in Off Topic

So could you ride it in a bike lane? If you even have those in your area...

#243979 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 26 July 2009 - 04:27 AM in Off Topic

Posted Image
Everything you get
Posted Image
Box
Posted Image
Goggles
Posted Image
Stand for Goggles

#243877 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 25 July 2009 - 05:13 PM in Off Topic

FYI- CoD: MW2 is now available for pre order at gamestop. Prestige Edition is $149.99.

P.S. It comes with a working pair of NIGHT VISION GOGGLES!

#243173 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 22 July 2009 - 01:48 PM in Off Topic

Anyone interested in some WaW tonight? If we have problems getting in the same match, private match is still really fun if you have like 3 or more people.

I think I know how to solve that problem....

#242934 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 20 July 2009 - 10:23 PM in Off Topic

I will prob be on in a bit playing some BF 1943 or one of the CoD's. Hit me up if you wanna join.

#242892 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 20 July 2009 - 05:54 PM in Off Topic

Is anyone playing Battlefield 1943 yet? 15 dollar download seems worth it.

It's not bad. Takes some getting used to after playing cod with no kill cam. Flying the planes more than makes up for that though, plus the usual BF, blow almost everything to hell and back, game play. It's def worth the MS points

#242806 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Gazoo on 19 July 2009 - 09:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Wish I could be there. Have fun and report back with the details and vids!

#240156 Air Zone Scorpion Bow Optimization

Posted by Gazoo on 04 July 2009 - 03:05 PM in Modifications

Damn fine work, as always.

#238432 Foamtalk: A Nerf Podcast

Posted by Gazoo on 24 June 2009 - 04:50 PM in General Nerf

So when do we get a new episode? Let's hear some stories of the recent wars. I live in Oregon, so not to many wars going on around here.

#238313 Buzzbee Rocks!

Posted by Gazoo on 24 June 2009 - 01:02 AM in General Nerf

Was brought up the other day in the Nerf Awareness Thread. Not being sold yet but it looks very promising!

#237282 Foamtalk: A Nerf Podcast

Posted by Gazoo on 18 June 2009 - 09:29 PM in General Nerf

Finally listened to number 5. Gotten much better guys. Keep up the good work.

#237057 A Very Important Season Of Foam Update

Posted by Gazoo on 18 June 2009 - 12:41 AM in General Nerf

Gotta side with Talio on this one. Who knows what kind of PV (Production Value) you'll get from a bunch of kids trying to wield camcorders as well as their blasters. I guess still have everybody film their wars but don't use the SOF name on a potential crapfest.

#236903 Raider Preview

Posted by Gazoo on 17 June 2009 - 11:31 AM in General Nerf

Where can I buy a raider?

Either from Ice or wait like the rest of us. He got it on ebay

Ice- Nice work and thanks for the advance preview.

#235955 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 13 June 2009 - 09:59 AM in Off Topic

Anybody play the new map pack on WaW yet? The Nazi Zombie map is crazy hard. During certain rounds, there's hordes of flaming hell hounds coming at you from all directions. There's more area to move around in too as there's more than one building you can visit, along with new traps. The XP is double when you play map pack as well so that's an added bonus. I'm sure I'll be on there quite a bit today if anybody is interested.

#235805 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Gazoo on 12 June 2009 - 09:51 AM in Nerf Wars

Shit, dude. That blows.

Also, I'm not going to be able to send you the spacers if you don't come. It has to be in person to avoid my parents from bitching.

If I make it up there, I'm sure I can pick them up for him.

#235804 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 12 June 2009 - 09:46 AM in Off Topic

Who gives a shit. The game is still gonna be bad ass, and better than any halo game.

#234349 Maverick Cocking Handle Repair Guide

Posted by Gazoo on 04 June 2009 - 09:01 PM in Modifications

Wow, your first post is a necro of a thread that is almost 2 years old..... Nice

#234012 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 02 June 2009 - 07:00 PM in Off Topic

It's been too long since we've had a bad ass COD:WaW session. Nazi zombies or some competitive Co-Op would be sick. I'll be on for a while if anybody want's to hit me up-

ThaGreatGazoo

#230102 Nerf Target

Posted by Gazoo on 13 May 2009 - 10:08 PM in General Nerf

It's duck tape, kid.

Are you seriously still on this? Why can't you just call it a case of tomato/tomahto? This must be the only piece of trivia you know so you use any chance to whip it out. Some pics for you to prove my point.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Or maybe you should email your little story we've all heard time, and time again, to 3M, since if you look closely, they are the makers. Or maybe send it to China since that's where it's made (like all other "American" products).

Sorry to take this thread off topic, but it had to be done.

#228236 Bbb Question

Posted by Gazoo on 05 May 2009 - 06:33 AM in Modifications

All I did is put some E-tape near the bottom of some PETG and voila! You can fire micros when you want, or simply take out the barrel and you can fire missiles. Just make sure it's snug enough that your barrel doesn't fly out instead of the dart.

#227525 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 01 May 2009 - 06:35 PM in Off Topic

Gonna be late for WaW tonight. Gotta go to my lil' sis' 21st birthday party. I'll check it out when I get back but that will prob be around 10pm PST. Hope to see you later tonight.

#226902 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 28 April 2009 - 06:10 PM in Off Topic

I hate playing online thought because no one has any strategy.

This is the same reason I don't really play nazi zombies online. You interested in playing this weekend, I love actually trying to do well in zombies? What tactics do you usually go by? I normally go into the random weapons room after me or my buddy have several thousand, and then we hold that room off until round 10 or 11, which by then usually we have laser guns and LMG's. Then we go up to the next floor and make a stand off in that place where the grenades can be purchased. Best tactics ever. I've gotten to either 22 or 26 doing this (can't remember which).

I've been wondering where the hell people have been getting laser guns!

#226706 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Gazoo on 27 April 2009 - 08:32 PM in Off Topic

I just got World at War last night and nazi zombies are friggin awesome. I hate playing online thought because no one has any strategy. Who's up late and wants to shoot zombies with me? I should be online tonight around 12:30am est.

Talio.

Bout damn time! Told you it was sick! Was gonna play with you last night but saw you were on solo campaign. Hit me up, we'll kill some zombies

you wont regret speding 12 bucks on the map pack, the new zombie map is worth 12 bucks alone!

Very true. The new zombie map is sick. WAY harder, but still sick as hell.