Flash243's Content

There have been 3 items by Flash243 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#362119 Is it possible to run 4 IMR’s in series / parallel to get the power an

Posted by Flash243 on 16 December 2017 - 12:56 PM in Modifications

I should have put this in my reply above. But Is the diagram above more or less how it would look wired up? And is it safe for these kinds of batteries?

#362116 Is it possible to run 4 IMR’s in series / parallel to get the power an

Posted by Flash243 on 15 December 2017 - 01:12 PM in Modifications

Ok so my question is I guess? I want a 2s2p = 2 x 3.7v @ 2 x 700 mAh = 7.4v @ 1400 mAh. How would I wire that up? I saw an explanations for diagram in another forum for batteries and wiring in general. Nothing to do with dart guns. And it really didnt look good. I took a screen shot of this and added it. I know these IMR batteries are known to explode if discharged/wired incorrectly. Can anyone provide a wiring diagram or schematic for this or even possibly a picture showing how it would be wired up?

6D514050-AAD6-4E38-A86F-C09963BAD808.png

#362113 Is it possible to run 4 IMR’s in series / parallel to get the power an

Posted by Flash243 on 14 December 2017 - 04:58 PM in Modifications

I have a newly bought Nerf Stryfe. Seemed to be the one to get to modify and have a little fun with. Anyway Ive seen a lot about running 2 or 3 IMRs with dummies. I guess getting around 7.4 or 11.1 volts running in series? I think maybe it was parallel? (Im def not an electrician by any means) But only around 700mah depending on the type and brand. Which I see a lot of other posts saying isnt enough. How about running 4 in series and parallel? It would only be aboutt 7.4volts but would double the MAH to 1400? This is all approximated on 14500 IMRs I ordered by EFest rated at 700mah. I trust EFest and use them in ecigs. I just think it would be nice that even no door mod needed and a nice full factory tray obviously rewired would look nice. Ive looked around a bunch of forums and not found anything about doing this specifically. Is it possible? And if so could someone maybe post a wire diagram for it? Forums are great I have learned so much but am new to being a poster. Please excuse me if I have done anything out of line or not in the right order but Id really like to see if this is possible. And run with it. Can anyone help?