DC12VOLT's Content

There have been 5 items by DC12VOLT (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#246295 Nerf Arrowstorms

Posted by DC12VOLT on 09 August 2009 - 05:48 PM in General Nerf

Arrowstorms went out of production a LONG time ago. You don't buy a "new" one, you buy a "new" one, if you get what I mean.

#165739 Rescue Tape

Posted by DC12VOLT on 31 July 2008 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

This is completely consistent, but I don't think that's worth the extra money. I now realize that this stuff is kind of a ripoff, and I don't see how they could get away with $25 per roll.

#165690 Rescue Tape

Posted by DC12VOLT on 31 July 2008 - 03:26 PM in Modifications

Look at this! It rules! But it's so expensive... I didn't know it until I visited the website. I have some but my dad got it at an amateur radio convention for less, I just don't know how much. I used it to seal my MS around the o-ring. It might have too much friction, and I don't know what silicone lubricant will do to it yet. I'll update this post once I put my gun back together.

#162169 Sspb Mod

Posted by DC12VOLT on 10 July 2008 - 02:17 AM in Modifications

Sorry about not saying what the mod did. I thought I had said what it did in the write-up, but I was wrong.
I think my barrel is to short. I think thats why I'm getting so little range. I might try three for four inches of brass later. I have heard of these little beauts getting 70' but none of mine have over gone past 50'.

I've heard 70' from these from drilling the sides of the tank, glueing about 1 inch of 1/4" vinyl tubing per side in it, and then plugging the open end of the tube.

#160768 War @ Marymoor!

Posted by DC12VOLT on 28 June 2008 - 01:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry I couldn't come to the war. My plans changed suddenly and I have to go on my 20 mile bike ride today. My friend's plans changed as well. I might host a different war at Silver Lake later this summer, and I'll make a thread on NHQ and NH.