Kneel Before Zod's Content

There have been 3 items by Kneel Before Zod (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#52841 Identify That Dart...

Posted by Kneel Before Zod on 19 April 2005 - 10:59 AM in General Nerf

Searching for "Finger Rockets" came back with lots of hits! Thanks guys.

http://search.ebay.c...QfkrZ1QQfromZR8

The only thing is that the one we had looks like it was probably more sturdy than those - it was two pieces (the yellow and black parts) and looked like it might have been a more dense foam. Plus, I'm guessing it had to be some kind of bigger name brand to have been at TRU... Either way - we can at least get these ones, and they're cheap.

Thanks again.

#52840 Identify That Dart...

Posted by Kneel Before Zod on 19 April 2005 - 10:52 AM in General Nerf

Any idea what the brand actually was? I figured it probably wasn't Nerf - and I figured I'd use ebay etc... to look for more, but I've run out of keywords to search... I was thinking it might have been a Ranard/Airzone item - but that didn't pan out either.

Thanks again.

#52836 Identify That Dart...

Posted by Kneel Before Zod on 19 April 2005 - 10:18 AM in General Nerf

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post - so forgive me if this has been discussed to death or anything like that.

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify a foam dart that we had here at work that finally broke. We want to buy more but don't know what it was called... I picked it up in a clearance cart at Toys R Us and it didn't have any name brand or packaging at all associated with it - just the generic clearance price tag.

Anyways - it was about 6 to 8 inches long, with maybe a 1 inch diameter on the width of the body. The front end was black and it was yellow towards the back end. It had 3 fins on the back - so it looked like a small missile.

Then coming out of the front was a big rubberband - which you just put on your finger and then you pulled it back by grabbing the back end and then you just released it. It flew pretty far. I've looked at Nerf and Ranard's websites - I've tried every combination of Finger Dart/Rubberband Dart/Ranard/Nerf/Airzone etc... that I can think of using Google and Ebay and can't figure out what it was. I'm sorry that I can't take a picture - but I have this artist sketch that a co-worker made of what it looks like.

Posted Image

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!