due maas no1's Content

There have been 5 items by due maas no1 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#52952 Supper Soaker

Posted by due maas no1 on 20 April 2005 - 10:37 AM in Modifications

Ohhhhh myyyyy Godddddd :w00t: .... If you could see me now you would see me sitting in a pool of my own drool.
I think I'm going to start building one today.

Do they still sell that gun?

#52502 Im A Newb

Posted by due maas no1 on 14 April 2005 - 03:46 PM in Modifications

Hmmm... when I searched all I found were articles about people talking how they use stefans but not any on how to make them or what they are.

Thanks, you guys rock

#52495 Im A Newb

Posted by due maas no1 on 14 April 2005 - 03:17 PM in Modifications

Oh sorry, didnt realize he was talking about capitalization.

What exactly are stefans? How are they different from stock darts? And where can I get them? Pictures would help... I tried the search but found nothing

And thank you, NerfHaven is sweet. :w00t:

#52478 Im A Newb

Posted by due maas no1 on 14 April 2005 - 08:14 AM in Modifications

i did check the search but I didnt see anything on how to take that ring off. And i did read the code of conduct :lol:
by the way... oompa's titan mod rocks!!! ...but the hornet is a pain to mod

have you guys ever used the sonic micro darts? they have a rounded tip instead of a suction cup and they fly sooooo much better, i get an extra 10' feet out of them easy. and i got 10 of 'em from walmart for $4

#52412 Im A Newb

Posted by due maas no1 on 13 April 2005 - 02:15 PM in Modifications

OK, i hope i dont sound too stupid for asking this but how do you remove the orange ring on the back of the titan? not the one on the pump but on the gun its self. i tried prying it off, twisting, pushing, pulling but i didnt want to break it... any suggestions?
Oh, the sooner you guys can help me out the better... im in the middle of a 2 week long nerf assassination tournament
thanks