CruxZader's Content

There have been 19 items by CruxZader (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#241729 Armageddon Recap

Posted by CruxZader on 13 July 2009 - 01:09 PM in Nerf Wars

This war was Effeminate

Pros:
Meeting new people
Having lots of hits
My dual with Pilz after almost hitting him in the crotch
Buying new blasters and finally getting my hands on a stock 1st gen nf thanks JSB
My 60+ foot Eliminator dart punch Effeminate kill on ryan

Cons:
Almost hitting pilz in the crotch,I still feel sorry bout that
Getting lost on foot because watari took us the wrong way around

#217036 Watchmen

Posted by CruxZader on 08 March 2009 - 11:06 PM in Off Topic

Just watched the movie and I want to say that was one Effeminate movie. Talk about a killer storyline and the action is preatty good too, not to mention there are some parts not meant for the little kidies. The characters are very welll developed and I would say that the first hour of the movie in my opinion was straigt fro the graphic novel. 11 out of 10

#199079 Martial Arts?

Posted by CruxZader on 26 December 2008 - 10:03 PM in Off Topic

Im currently studying Eskirma (filipino martial arts) but there is no belt system or form of rank. its more like military martial arts (used in times of self defense of loved ones) that tyoe of thing.

I don't consider Eskrima/Arnis de Mano/Kali as a Martial Art. Martial Arts are forms of combat widely practiced as a sport. Eskrima is in NO way a sport. It is a way of self-defense. You don't see people at Eskrima Competitions wackin' away at each other with plastic swords, daggers, and staffs because people who practice Eskrima practice to kill. It's not necessarily militaristic either. It's not only practiced by soldiers in the Philippine military but by civilians who wish to be ready if they are ever under attack.

I get what you mean and Our definitions Might be different in the term of martial art so I won't argue. I meant Militaristic as in self defence as you stated and I AM practicing to kill, just not on real people at the moment JKing.

#198638 Martial Arts?

Posted by CruxZader on 24 December 2008 - 12:40 PM in Off Topic

Im currently studying Eskirma (filipino martial arts) but there is no belt system or form of rank. its more like military martial arts (used in times of self defense of loved ones) that tyoe of thing.

#198344 I Hate Some Employees

Posted by CruxZader on 23 December 2008 - 03:58 PM in General Nerf

When ever I need to buy a gun, I bring my 6 year old brother along (Im 16) and I use him as a scapegoat. It works especially (Spelling) with the ladies they all think Im the caring older brother. and thus I avoid all conflct with any employees. But serioiusly there is employee customer etiqutte that most employees have to know.

#185211 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by CruxZader on 23 October 2008 - 09:32 PM in Off Topic

Greatest games I've ever played is the metal gear series and I wonder why no one ever really mentioned star wars kotor (knights of the old republic)

#182938 Holiday L A N O 2008

Posted by CruxZader on 10 October 2008 - 11:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Im probaly in with watari, just have to see if my schedule is clear but most likely im good to go

#177613 Your Nerf Workshop

Posted by CruxZader on 15 September 2008 - 07:54 PM in General Nerf

I believe in a very mobile and non restricting workshop. lets say its a nice sunny day why not make stefans outside. Thats how I roll also it helps when there's breakage on the field.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#177452 Thinking About Starting A Regular Nerf Youtube Vlog

Posted by CruxZader on 14 September 2008 - 10:09 PM in General Nerf

After reading the last couple of posts, doubleshot reminded me of an idea I had for a video a while ago. Its the CoC song I thought of singing so that some of the newer members might find it more memorable.

Back on topic if you want to make a youtube log go for it. Just try to bring in more mature nerfers and please don't twirl anything around.

#175732 Nerfing Legality In Canada...

Posted by CruxZader on 07 September 2008 - 05:59 PM in General Nerf

You guys should kick it so-cal style Neon PINK and other unaturally bright colors. The thing is just don't make it too realistic, keep it looking like toys

#165741 Give Mr Tubb A New Sig

Posted by CruxZader on 31 July 2008 - 08:29 PM in Off Topic

Well I'll throw one out there that isn't sexual in any way

What would Mr. Tubb do?

#165492 Good Nintendo 64 Games

Posted by CruxZader on 30 July 2008 - 05:41 PM in Off Topic

For me conquers bad fur day was a good N64 game. It had a really fun multiplayer.

#162234 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by CruxZader on 10 July 2008 - 04:05 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
This is my newest longshot built for armageddon for that reason only.

#162232 Ever Nerfed On Your Birthday?

Posted by CruxZader on 10 July 2008 - 03:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey just to let you guys know this was a while back since then I have lost weight.

Ps. Your donuts are not safe wtih watari.

#159391 The Great Office War

Posted by CruxZader on 16 June 2008 - 06:44 PM in General Nerf

This is from runaway box, thanks patches for the first video, elevator vlogtacular

#159226 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by CruxZader on 15 June 2008 - 12:43 AM in General Nerf

Well lets see,

1x recon
1x mini hornet
1x RF20
1x maverick
1x modified NF
8x stock NF

I know this is a small collection.

#157364 Indiana Jones

Posted by CruxZader on 29 May 2008 - 11:33 AM in Off Topic

ALL I know is I want an old school fridge in my house. Specificly an old lead lined refrigerator. (smiling)

#156878 Favorite Video Game Weapon

Posted by CruxZader on 25 May 2008 - 02:48 AM in Off Topic

Im going old school the frying pan fron conquers bad fur day and im sorry for being an asian nerd gunblades and cerebus from ff

#146003 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by CruxZader on 20 March 2008 - 06:05 PM in Modifications

Im new to modding and these are some of my first mods, I know all of these aren't original but they are awesome mods. Im going to paint them all soon

Posted Image
my primary weapon
name: sougyo no kotowari
range: 40 feet average
mod: basic AR removal

Posted Image
my secondary weapon
name: bob
range: 40 feet average
mod: basic AR removal

Posted Image
a carbine mod I did for a friend removable barrel