CrazyIvan VI's Content

There have been 275 items by CrazyIvan VI (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#266155 Deploy Cs-6 Overhaul

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 20 February 2010 - 11:13 AM in Modifications

I see that gun, and all I can think of is to slap a Titan tank inside of it and turn it into a powerful blaster with a magazine.

Excellent Guide, now I won't be so nervous opening mine when I pick it up.

#246884 Did I Screw My Self...

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 13 August 2009 - 01:18 PM in Modifications

Is there a glue like mess in your pants? Is your dominant arm a little sore? If so...

Anyways, it'd help if you gave us more than chopped up sentences and snotty remarks. Give us a few GOOD pictures and we might be able to help you.

#246100 Okay, Spring Powered Breech?

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 08 August 2009 - 10:33 AM in Homemades

Or you could just build it instead of posting a useless speculation thread.

Build it, and THEN post a topic on it.

#245160 Berserker Internals

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 02 August 2009 - 12:27 PM in General Nerf

I was going to ask, how uncomfortable is that tiny handle to hold?
You already answered my question, as it looks like you could only get two fingers on there...

It seems as though we'll be seeing a lot of these with handle replacements too.

#242947 Nerf Raider Cs-35

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 21 July 2009 - 03:18 AM in General Nerf

Sorry if this is a stupid question:

Do think it would be possible to mod the magazine so it is center with the gun (longshot)?

I'm sorry, I felt stupid after I asked if it would be possible to relocate the priming mechanism so I could have a side loading Recon...

However what you're asking for is just that. A recon. A Raider with a bottom loading clip is a Recon.

#240845 Nerfhaven 101

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 08 July 2009 - 04:03 PM in Site Feedback

Talio, CROW never stated anything about how you're being too hard on people. Your response to him was incredibly rude and pointless.

#240120 Stormfire Internal Pictures

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 04 July 2009 - 12:25 PM in Modifications

I really dislike the Nite Finder as a sidearm, when it's primed the handle sticks up, and easily catches on things. Also, because of it's inherently square shape, you need more of a box to holster it, than a traditional holster. Minimizing this to cut off the ammo holders and the front half of the pseudo-barrel will allow it to slide into traditional holsters much easier than the Nite Finder.

When the Stormfire is primed, it looks as though the priming bar is still held in the shell of the gun, which is a big plus in my eyes.\\

Edit: Had to fix a brainfart sentence.

#238516 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 25 June 2009 - 10:09 AM in Modifications

Well, I was going to wait to post this till I had the whole set complete, the rifle, pistol and shotgun, but since The Saint posted his up, my Longshot doesn't feel as special, so I figured I'd throw it out there before I finished everything else.

Posted Image

#237571 Question About The Recon

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 20 June 2009 - 01:49 AM in General Nerf

I believe the longer cap is the replacement for the versions that have the armed rod. It stuck out much further than the current version. The plungers are the same internal length, however. Both of them have a slight amount of sealed off deadspace in the back of them.

#236701 Raider Preview

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 16 June 2009 - 08:03 AM in General Nerf

Taer, I'm simply looking at it from the standpoint of a Secondary. Angel Breech it, remove the front and slap a bolt on there, and you have a badass looking pistol. That's all I was wondering. I'm also one of the few here that is actually totally interested in cosmetic modifications, so that's yet another reason why it matters to me.

#236695 Raider Preview

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 16 June 2009 - 07:24 AM in General Nerf

My main concern...

Ice, does it look like there would be a way to completely bypass that bar that connects the front Shotgun Priming system? For example, does it look like there would be a way to put a bolt on it so that you could completely remove the front barrel?

#229884 Possibly The Best Stefan Ever Made

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 12 May 2009 - 07:50 PM in Homemades

I actually super glue straws into my stefans, it keeps them from bending, and makes them much easier to load.

However, this is just ridiculous, and dangerous. A higher powered air gun will tear a dart open, and sometimes shoot a BB out of a home made Stefan. I could just see someone showing up with Pencil Stefans, and someone leaving in an ambulance with a stick of graphite in their eye.

#229882 The Coupler Frag Grenade

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 12 May 2009 - 07:46 PM in Homemades

I'm sort of confused here.

You throw it at something, and it 'explodes'.

However, it's just shooting out bits of foam, which won't fly very far, so you'd practically need to HIT someone with it...

Sorry, I don't see how whipping rubberbanded couplers around makes a 'frag grenade.' Why do we even need a frag? This isn't Halo, it's nerf.

#223458 Nerf Photos

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 13 April 2009 - 07:28 PM in General Nerf

You the following picture?

No wai! I can't believe you that picture.

This will probably get closed, as every topic like it before has.

#223255 Easter.

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 12 April 2009 - 06:24 PM in Off Topic

I got $100, and some chocolate.

I got a voucher for 2 AT2K's from Kohl's since mine still sell them. Ifa nyone wants one I'll see what I can do.

What the fuck, you guys get that much stuff for easter?! Holy shit, what are holidays coming to? I got a cheap shirt (which is awesome) and the chance to spend time with my family.

I tottaly agree. I'm lucky if I get $100 for my birthday or Christmas...

#221430 The Monk

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 03 April 2009 - 02:40 PM in Modifications

What's the point of RSCB clipping a previously clipped gun, besides range?

I don't know about anyone else, but the main reason I don't like the longshot is the clips. If you reload a clip, you have to use two hands, which is a little uncomfortable, especially with an integration, whereas you do not need to let go of the gun to reload a RSCB.

I'm confused.

How is reloading a clip any harder than reloading a RSCB?

Oh, unless you're talking about actually loading darts back into the clip, I could understand that. Anyone who uses a Longshot with clips either a) has a lot of spare magazines, (I have 9, and two hicaps) or :) uses the tactical magazine setup, where two magazines are spaced next to each other so that you can reload one while the other is still in the gun.

#217279 Need A Price Quote On A Longshot

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 10 March 2009 - 08:38 AM in Modifications

Did you do anything to the internals? If not, I wouldn't pay more than a stock Longshot for it, since that's all that's really there.

$40 at the most.

#215862 My Custom Halo Transformer

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 02 March 2009 - 09:24 AM in Off Topic

Please tell me it transforms into a Warthog!

Could we get a picture of it in Vehicle Mode?

#214542 Alrighty. Here's Some Stuff To Look At.

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 23 February 2009 - 09:31 PM in General Nerf

Rifleman, if you would've read the rest of the topic, you would've read that those are NOT super clips, they're pictures showing the Drum Mag fits in LS and Recon.

#214537 The Sneak Shot

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 23 February 2009 - 09:09 PM in Modifications

Wow, I really like the look of that shell... without the little gimmick barrel, it'd look sweet.

#212914 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 16 February 2009 - 09:50 PM in General Nerf

Keep in mind, Split, that the mechanism which pushes/pulls back the plunger tube could most very likely be attached at the front of the priming handle, extending the stroke by another good dart length or a bit more.

No, it would be the same, no matter where it is attached. The front and back of the priming handle move the same amount, the front cannot go any farther in relation than the back can.

Just think about it for a second, it should click.

#211629 N-strike Raider Rapid Fire Cs-35 Press Release

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 11 February 2009 - 10:09 PM in General Nerf

There's plenty of reason to lock it, it's pretty much just speculation now.

And if you feel bad for dial up connections, why did you quote it?

#211562 N-strike Raider Rapid Fire Cs-35 Press Release

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 11 February 2009 - 07:59 PM in General Nerf

I'm just waiting for someone to tactical mod two drum clips together... 70 shots...

*Sigh.*

#209843 Another Longshot Issue

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 05 February 2009 - 10:48 PM in Modifications

If I'm understanding this correctly, it seems you don't have your tightening rings back far enough to hold onto the dart.

#209188 First Shots Of The N.b.w.s Snake Eyes

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 03 February 2009 - 08:12 AM in General Nerf

SMG Maverick?

I think you mean SMG Recon.

I'm a little at a loss on how you constructed it though. Why is the foregrip on the Magazine?

#208899 2sided Rail Slider

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 02 February 2009 - 12:48 PM in Modifications

I really couldn't tell what the fuck was happening, it was all a blur and unfocused. I think I saw a Crossfire slider in there, but I have no fucking clue what was going on, and after your first video, I didn't even bother to watch the second one.

#208762 Tornado Conversion

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 01 February 2009 - 09:09 PM in Modifications

Ever since I got into modding, I've wanted to do something like this to a Tornado. I'm just horrible and re-engineering trigger mechanisms. I also have never gotten my hands on one.

#208619 Official Nerf Foam Swords

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 01 February 2009 - 01:55 PM in General Nerf

You necroed a topic to say you'd use a plastic knife?

Are you FUCKING serious?

#208315 Nerf Modding Vs. Parents

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 31 January 2009 - 04:44 PM in General Nerf

How about you just open your damn mouth and ask? They say no, then deal with it. We don't know your parents, we don't know you, how are we going to be able to tell you how to ask them to take you? It's pretty damn simple.

"Hey mom/dad, can you take me up to the hardware store this weekend? I'd like to get some stuff to modify my nerf guns."

End of story.

#207978 Paper Speedloaders

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 30 January 2009 - 07:50 PM in Modifications

What is with all the paper recently? Paper Barrels, paper speedloaders...

I mean, it costs what, 3 bucks for a 3 foot length of CPVC? Which allows you to have barrels for pretty much any gun you can slap a 29 cent coupler on.

#207961 The Hellbringer

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 30 January 2009 - 07:09 PM in Modifications

There's no point in leaving it sideways, as you're never going to vacuum load with a Recon, just take it out.

#207278 Troubles Modding Nightfinder

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 28 January 2009 - 04:26 PM in Modifications

Wait a minute.

Your gun is vacuum loading, but you're getting only getting 10-15 feet!? This is strange indeed, I would also like to vote that you show us some pictures.

#207147 Pioneering Speed Loaders

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 28 January 2009 - 09:32 AM in Modifications

This has been done many times, but usually only with two clips. There's really no need for 24 shots. You only need two, and while you have one loaded, you can reload the other. 4 is overkill and will make the gun harder to handle.

#206982 2 Super Clips

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 27 January 2009 - 07:56 PM in Modifications

The reason people haven't slapped 3 or 4 magazines together is because it wouldn't really work, and because it would be totally unwieldy. A High Capacity Magazine is already almost too big to use with a Recon, and it's just the right size for the Longshot.

#206834 Longshot Help Thread

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 27 January 2009 - 10:14 AM in General Nerf

There is a stickied thread where you can ask all the Longshot questions you want. We don't need another one. Almost any question can also be solved by looking at pictures or reading one of the many guides on what you're trying to do. You can find this topic here.

#205825 Recon To Uzi?

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 23 January 2009 - 11:06 PM in Modifications

Are you fucking retarded?

How old are you? Do you have any knowledge at all of how the mechanics of a nerf gun work?

#205589 "hellcat"

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 23 January 2009 - 01:43 AM in Modifications

DAMN.

That's the best firefly I think I've ever seen.

Original too.

Great job.

#205221 New Angel Breech...

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 21 January 2009 - 07:59 PM in Modifications

Obviously a singled CPVC is going to be just as powerful. If you get an airtight seal out of the breech, that's all you're going to get.

Unless your darts are a crappy fit.

But excellent job, I don't want to sound like I'm ragging on your mod, it's really great, the only problem is that sized PETG is much harder to find than brass.

Kudos to you.

#204511 Fotoshop.

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 18 January 2009 - 05:54 PM in Off Topic

That's hawt. I have yet to be good with my intuos tablet and everything I try to draw ends up looking like a sugar high four-year-old drawing a stick figure on KidPix.

I love photoshop though.

It takes a LONG while to get used to it.

The hardest thing I think to get used to was the drawing surface. It's very very smooth, theres no resistance, and it's hard to tell how much pressure you're putting down. I found layering anywhere between 1-3 pieces of construction paper over it helps, but after a while I just ended up giving in and getting used to drawing with just the tablet surface. I haven't used it ever since the semester started, so it took me a little bit to get used to it again. But once you get used to it, it's great for just doodling and digital painting.

#204491 I Have A Recon Dream...

Posted by CrazyIvan VI on 18 January 2009 - 05:18 PM in Modifications

I'm actually in the process of packing up and moving back into my dorm right now, so I'll PM you my pictures, and if I can find them, the drawings, I had for how it should work later tonight.