Varsity's Content

There have been 10 items by Varsity (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#242212 How To Not Hurt Yourself. Must Read Before Modding A Firely.

Posted by Varsity on 16 July 2009 - 12:18 PM in Modifications

Do you assholes really think they'd put something that could kill you in a toy gun for children? Me my friend and brother were shocking each other for fun with the FF parts.

#174267 Last Minute Nj Nerf War

Posted by Varsity on 01 September 2008 - 06:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Getting some sweet shots on just about everyone, even one of my own that first thought he was out and then realized otherwise.

Yeah sorry for ruining the sweetness of sneaking up on someone unsuspecting and nailing them :lol:
Loved the field, even though it did eat darts like mad.
Other ups would be: the killer siege game on the play ground, circling through the paths and trees, meeting the NJnerfers again, getting a couple new guns, and hanging out in apple bees' parking lot hearing stories of the old wars from Talio and Langley. Ah and also getting an awesome 16 people in some rounds, sick.
Downs: tech targets barrel failing leaving me pistol-less, being told from now on I am required to wear "Varsity" shirt to all future wars :(, and not much else.
Great war Talio. See you guys next war.
Oh yeah and next time we are at that park we gotta get some more of the playground in, that rock wall kicked ass.

#171840 Mega Missile Pump Replacement

Posted by Varsity on 23 August 2008 - 06:05 PM in Modifications

Distances with 10 pumps, shot level from 5'. And 7' skid or so.
90', 92', 95', 95', 97', 98'.
After 10 pumps the power doesn't seem to change to much. 20 pumps only yielded an average of 101' with skid or so. Guess I need a longer barrel.

#171730 Mega Missile Pump Replacement

Posted by Varsity on 23 August 2008 - 10:08 AM in Modifications

I would love to see proof of that...

http://s21.photobuck...nt=MOV02072.flv

Would have been up yesterday but just started to work uploading today.

Anyway this was my Mega Missile sometime yesterday.
Posted ImagePosted Image

As you can see about the same place Doubleshot's was. Since then him and I have made many changes to our guns. I'll let him show his but here is what I have done with mine:
Posted Image
In a nutshell I added the stock from the ERTL Shotgun and removed a piece to accommodate the pump. For easier pumping I removed the Hornet handle and replaced it with a pair of nuts and PVC on long bolts. I didn't like the black so I took a sock with GOOP OFF on it and rubbed a bit for the more unique look. And I placed the old breech cover with a piece of good fitting conduit pipe. I haven't tested ranges yet but I will as soon as my dad's business closes up for the day. Teenagers walking around with toy guns isn't very good looking at a veterinarians.

#171002 Last Minute Nj Nerf War

Posted by Varsity on 20 August 2008 - 05:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah Doubleshot is feeling better so he and I will both be attending. See you all there.

#168158 Last Minute Nj Nerf War

Posted by Varsity on 11 August 2008 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright Doubleshot and I are both good to go and will be there. Looking forward to testing my new primary, seriously I am gonna be giddy the night before 'cus of it. See you all there.

#167193 Nj War

Posted by Varsity on 07 August 2008 - 05:24 PM in Nerf Wars

It turns out that I won't be able to make because of a XC camp I won't be getting back from until the 17th. Sorry for the change but I registered late for the camp and wasn't sure if I was in.
So don't bother putting me and Doubleshot on the list.
Mad pissed I won't be able to show off this beast of an integration I am doin' off until the 31st war.

-Varsity

#166468 Nj War

Posted by Varsity on 04 August 2008 - 12:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Doubleshot and I are going to be able to come pending on my money/car situation going well.

#166309 Apoc #7 Reaction Thread

Posted by Varsity on 03 August 2008 - 10:02 PM in Nerf Wars

I was surprised at the number of people who showed up even though it was my first war. I got more into it as the day went on and by the end it was one of the highlights of my summer up to that point. Planning on modding all the new guns I got from Badger and re-modding my old ones quite a bit before my next war.
Tops was winning the huge gunslinger round, downs was my primaries barrel off.
Thanks to hosts and organizers.

#152021 Njno - April 20th

Posted by Varsity on 19 April 2008 - 02:03 PM in Nerf Wars

added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole, and as of the war, it's still up in the air. It's a possibility because my friends dad already said 40 cents a mile, but he still doesn't know how far it is.

This is "the friend" speaking. My dad doesn't want me driving up on Sunday and is not really being flexible about it. My dad has a policy to not answer any questions with "why not" or "why cant..." anywhere in them, ever.

Hopefully my dad will loosen up a bit by the time Apocalypse rolls around.