ocnerfherder's Content

There have been 3 items by ocnerfherder (Search limited from 20-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363885 Armageddon XX: SoCal's Largest NIC War (6/29/19)

Posted by ocnerfherder on 13 May 2019 - 03:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Is there a Facebook Event for Geddon yet? Been promoting the event; would be helpful to have one on FB from the host.

#363782 Armageddon XX: SoCal's Largest NIC War (6/29/19)

Posted by ocnerfherder on 04 April 2019 - 07:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Favorite game of the year! I'll see you all there!

#360822 Armageddon XVIII: SoCal's Largest NIC War (6/24/17) NOW RECAPPING

Posted by ocnerfherder on 28 June 2017 - 12:46 PM in Nerf Wars

This was my first Armageddon and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for being a great host, Ice9! That location is fantastic and I had a great time getting to know the little pocket of Nerfers around the table I was using. It's also good to know so many of you who are actually close to my location (Fullerton/Yorba Linda/Placentia area). I hope to game with you guys again soon!

The games were fun to play and I agree that the card idea is a really solid and fast way to break up into teams. Highlights, Kamikaze runs during Carpe which included taking 3 shots to the head and a Zing bow to the gut. I wish I got to use my XZeus Alpha, but I didn't have magazines that worked for it yet as the ones I have (either 3rd party or homemade) are forward aligned which don't work with it. It was fun to show it off, though. After having issues with other blasters I brought, I ended up having a lot of fun and more tags with the Hotshock. With how busy my schedule was this year, I felt very under-prepared, but I'll get geared up better for next year!

Shoutout to BoomTendo for hanging out with me all weekend. It was fun shooting around the park, thrifting, and modding with you, bud!

For anyone near me, please look me up so we can connect again for more local games!