leftnut's Content

There have been 361 items by leftnut (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#157143 2008 Lcm Tune-up War

Posted by leftnut on 27 May 2008 - 08:42 AM in Nerf Wars

Me and my older brother are ready for this one. We will see all you guys on saturday

#148584 2008 Lcm Tune-up War

Posted by leftnut on 01 April 2008 - 12:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Well now that I'm living in Jersey and I'll be home from college by then I think you can count me and at least one of my brothers in

#117298 Apoc 2007 (nj)

Posted by leftnut on 27 July 2007 - 01:28 AM in Nerf Wars

I wanna say i'm down for this along with both of my brothers but the older one isn't sure yet. I'll get back to you soon hopefully.

#116939 Long Island Nerf War(updated 6/25)

Posted by leftnut on 23 July 2007 - 06:35 PM in Nerf Wars

I plan on showing up with anywhere from 2 to 4 others. If you could PM me your cell number or somethin in case we get lost that would be good.

Damn, I was gonna skip this war, but if leftnut is going, I just might have to ride out there. I'll make a decision by the end of the week.

Don't worry, if you don't make this one you will more than likely see me at Apoc.

#116899 Long Island Nerf War(updated 6/25)

Posted by leftnut on 23 July 2007 - 11:19 AM in Nerf Wars

I plan on showing up with anywhere from 2 to 4 others. If you could PM me your cell number or somethin in case we get lost that would be good.

#112921 Apoc 2007 (nj)

Posted by leftnut on 24 June 2007 - 09:39 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm down. Apoc's always a good time had by all and I think this one may be a biggie. :)

I'll look into making an appearance, I'll get back to you later on if its deffinate or not.

#110769 Long Island Nerf War(updated 6/25)

Posted by leftnut on 11 June 2007 - 07:24 PM in Nerf Wars

About an hour away so I could possibly make it depending on the date.

#108855 Apocalypse 2007

Posted by leftnut on 02 June 2007 - 09:32 AM in Nerf Wars

As of right now I'm gonna say I'm in. I'll see who else I can drag along with me.

#107624 Deal War (new Jersey)

Posted by leftnut on 26 May 2007 - 06:45 AM in Nerf Wars

I don't think I'm gonna make this one sorry guys, give badger that spot I guess.

#107055 Long Island/new York Wars

Posted by leftnut on 22 May 2007 - 12:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Westchester county, theres a good 4 or 5 of us maybe more.

#106975 Lcm War Today

Posted by leftnut on 21 May 2007 - 06:56 PM in Nerf Wars

I don't know, I had fun and I think everyone else there did so I don't see what the problem is...

#106811 Lcm War Today

Posted by leftnut on 20 May 2007 - 07:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Heh the only time you ever see me in that video is when I'm running from something

#106782 Deal War (new Jersey)

Posted by leftnut on 20 May 2007 - 05:46 PM in Nerf Wars

I don't know, give me an address and park name and an invite and I'll get back to you

#106764 Lcm War Today

Posted by leftnut on 20 May 2007 - 04:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Anywho, my highlights:

-Shrimp & myself going Solid Snake in the middle of the 4-team battle (that shit was crazy)

-Groove

You mean the blue team hiding the entire round after getting wrecked by green at the beggining :lol:

#106762 Your Greatest Moment

Posted by leftnut on 20 May 2007 - 04:54 PM in General Nerf

At Hershfest when we used flagging tape to tape off these wires that were across where we were playing. In the middle of a round watching as OMC goes to chase someone down and runs straight into one and goes flying. One of the twins I think yelled medic. Good times.

#106628 Lcm War Today

Posted by leftnut on 19 May 2007 - 09:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Good war today guys, glad I finally got back to toms river for a war. Hopefully I'll be making a lot more from now on.

Best moments:
"hey tie-dye are you in" "yea" then groove shoots him "not anymore your not"
Charging out of a bush only to get shot in the face a couple times
Hersh busting a nut because everyone kept shooting him then VACC ran in and tapped him even after he was dead
VACC flipping the table
RAMBO coming out of the woods saying he is still in then someone running up behind him and killing him then running off

#106319 Lcm Summer Tune-up

Posted by leftnut on 18 May 2007 - 04:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Uhm well it looks like it would only be me and my little brother. The other kid can't make it and he is the one that made our darts so I only have a few so the only way I can be up for this one is if I can buy some darts off anyone. I only use minis. Oh and I could really use someones phone number for when I get lost >_<

#106154 Lcm Summer Tune-up

Posted by leftnut on 17 May 2007 - 04:08 PM in Nerf Wars

From what I've seen, it's not so much the rain as it is something in the water.

That Jersey water, can't trust it. Well goes for almost everything in Jersey doesnt it? :(

#105440 Lcm Summer Tune-up

Posted by leftnut on 14 May 2007 - 02:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll deffinately be there and I have one coming with me, also my little brother is a maybe. Can't wait for this one, I haven't nerfed in so long.

#103177 Lcm Summer Tune-up

Posted by leftnut on 30 April 2007 - 03:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow, I think I'm the only person that will get that. That was Fred right? When the hell was the last time that kid nerfed?

We are talkin about Fred right?

#102579 Lcm Summer Tune-up

Posted by leftnut on 24 April 2007 - 10:01 PM in Nerf Wars

I have a really good memory. That sucks I am in the sports medicine field so I know exactly what you are going through. I see it everyday. Good luck dude it won't be easy or fun by any means but it will help. Give me a shout if you need anything or have any questions.

Oh so you must remember me owning you every war i was at then huh? :P

#102455 Lcm Summer Tune-up

Posted by leftnut on 19 April 2007 - 03:41 PM in Nerf Wars

9/16 or 17/32?

I'll say 17/32 inside some PVC. I need like 3 8" ones and 6 4" lengths. I'll pay you in full for all the materials plus I could pay for your lunch for the day or throw you like $10 or whatever seems reasonable, we will work it all out.

Oh yea, Devils suck go Rangers.

#102415 Lcm Summer Tune-up

Posted by leftnut on 18 April 2007 - 03:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey, I've been rather dormant from the boards lately.(Not that any of you really care)BUT, I'm hopefully gonna make the trip to NJ, providing leftnut can drive me. We might have one other in attendance but, we'll see what happens.

~l337

Yep you boys might just get to enjoy my presence as you bend over and take the raping. I'm gonna try and make this one assuming I will have a car when the war comes around. I'll keep you all posted.

Oh yea and OMC if your goin I need to ask you a favor. I need some barrels made for me cause I can't get brass here. I'll pay you in full for materials plus tip for the hard work.

#98156 Hunterdon County, Nj Nerf War

Posted by leftnut on 11 January 2007 - 09:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Its 2 hrs so I will have to wait and see the date.

#96505 Like That Scene In Lord Of The Rings

Posted by leftnut on 14 December 2006 - 02:53 PM in News

I'll be smacking the shit out of few of you.

Oh its been so long since you talked dirty to me. I hope to see you at the upcoming spring Jersey wars, then we can relive old times like when you got stuck in a bush and I was a sitting duck stuck behind you. Well keep those bastards in line, it's always a nice form of entertainment.

#95897 Reckoning V

Posted by leftnut on 04 December 2006 - 05:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Meh count me out, I doubt I will have a ride for either of those days. You guys will get to see more of me this spring though when I can finnally drive out of state woohoo, lets hope I will still have a car. Have fun guys and good luck with the planning.

Let's see, we've had Reckoning for 5 years now. We've had your excuses for at least 4 of those 5 years if I recall.

Well seeing as how I'm not 18 yet so I can't drive myself out of state, I don't think its my fault that I can't make them all. I try to get to the ones that I can get to, its just finding a ride tends to be a pain in the ass seeing as how its at least an hour and a half away. Oh and one year you didn't have my excuse, I was at phil's house ready to go but there was a blizard so you guys cancelled :P

Depending on how everything goes I plan to be at every war after January 31st, as long as I don't have track or something stupid along those lines. Oh and now there will be others that can probably come with me. Have fun with this one guys cause after this you're gonna have to deal with my pain in the ass self.

#95885 Reckoning V

Posted by leftnut on 04 December 2006 - 02:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Meh count me out, I doubt I will have a ride for either of those days. You guys will get to see more of me this spring though when I can finnally drive out of state woohoo, lets hope I will still have a car. Have fun guys and good luck with the planning.

#95504 Hopeful 2007 Schedule

Posted by leftnut on 28 November 2006 - 07:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I will be 18 in January and at that point I get my full license so I will probably be able to drive down with my little brother to a couple if they aren't to far. Well that is if all my shit still works, I may need to buy some brass from someone though.

#93936 Tfb's Nerf Festival! For All Nj'ers

Posted by leftnut on 08 November 2006 - 10:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Bleh two hours away, damn it all to hell. I wish I had checked the distance earlier. Oh well see you all when it gets nice again in spring.

Edit: Ps OMC the Devils take it from behind from the Rangers

#92079 Nfl Fantasy Football

Posted by leftnut on 17 October 2006 - 01:16 PM in Off Topic

I use to but I just kept losing money from it since I didn't pay enough attention, I moved on to fantasy hockey now.

#91544 New Jersey, Bergan County Nerf War

Posted by leftnut on 08 October 2006 - 08:31 PM in Nerf Wars

I feel really bad that I didn't show but something came up with work. Hopefully I can make it to the next one and I hope that it will be before it gets really cold out. :(

#90560 Cxwq

Posted by leftnut on 26 September 2006 - 08:47 PM in Off Topic

For something like this it might have been better to just pm him instead of making this topic.

Nah it will be funnier letting everyone see his response to this.

#90527 New Jersey, Bergan County Nerf War

Posted by leftnut on 26 September 2006 - 01:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Should I come? :unsure:

Depends, do you feel like bending over and taking it from me?

#90522 New Jersey, Bergan County Nerf War

Posted by leftnut on 26 September 2006 - 12:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Holy SHIT! If "the nuts" is there, I'm DEFINITELY gonna be there. It's gonna be a bloodbath. Some of the area's best (minus the 4H's) are gonna be there.

Uh oh looks like I really have to go now. Wouldn't want to disapoint hersh. Man I gotta turn 18 so I can get my full license :unsure:

#90466 New Jersey, Bergan County Nerf War

Posted by leftnut on 25 September 2006 - 05:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Its deffinately a possibility especially since I have the monday after it off, I will see what I can do.

#89453 Stefans In Longshot

Posted by leftnut on 10 September 2006 - 02:30 PM in Modifications

Just do a barrel replacement like the one talked about in Carrtoons thread, I took a look at that then went and did a replacement and it was much easier then I had expected.

#89185 School

Posted by leftnut on 06 September 2006 - 09:41 AM in Off Topic

I'm a senior so we don't have to go in today so I go in tommorow. Yay for 2 day weeks

#88342 Eagle Eye As A Primary?

Posted by leftnut on 25 August 2006 - 09:31 PM in General Nerf

Use what ever fits you best, I don't even use a primary, I just use two NFs. Its all preference, the EE is smaller then those bigger extremly powerful guns so maybe you will like it better.

#88119 Algonquin Park Nerf War

Posted by leftnut on 23 August 2006 - 12:47 PM in Nerf Wars

It would be great if one of these times you people were actually serious when you said you wanted to plan a war :D

#87978 Longshot Mod

Posted by leftnut on 21 August 2006 - 11:33 AM in Modifications

I can't get the orange cocking peice off the metal rod to mod the gun. I read in another thread someone said to pry it with a screw driver. I tried yesterday and it won't come off. I was prying so hard I was afraid I would break the shell. Any other ideas of how to get it off? :D

I used a hammer to get it open. Just took the side you pry nails out with and pulled the piece off. It was much easier then the other method people have been using.