wafflicious's Content

There have been 4 items by wafflicious (Search limited from 23-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#223834 Airzooka Nerfified

Posted by wafflicious on 15 April 2009 - 06:57 PM in Modifications

and did you just do that? If so that was fast!

#223833 Airzooka Nerfified

Posted by wafflicious on 15 April 2009 - 06:55 PM in Modifications

It seems that unless you plug up all the little gaps between the reducers, the will all be pushed out of the vents. However, I may just been using a really really tight dart.

Take a look:

Posted Image

hmm that's interesting. I need to finish my homework but then I'll try it with my stock streamlines and 1/2 inch outside D copper because its a nice fit.

#223826 Airzooka Nerfified

Posted by wafflicious on 15 April 2009 - 06:45 PM in Modifications

Hey I found this Airzooka in my closet. I'll be attempting to convert it into a nerf gun. Am I able to edit posts because if so I may change this into a write up if it works but I'm kind of new here. If not I'll reply to this with pictures :D . That is all. Haha.

Typically on the haven you start by putting pics up. I can understand it because you're new here, but aquaint yourself with the site a little before you start your own thread.
Welcome to the haven!

Thanks! Ill add some pictures soon!

#223821 Airzooka Nerfified

Posted by wafflicious on 15 April 2009 - 06:38 PM in Modifications

Hey I found this Airzooka in my closet. I'll be attempting to convert it into a nerf gun. Am I able to edit posts because if so I may change this into a write up if it works but I'm kind of new here. If not I'll reply to this with pictures :D . That is all. Haha. Edit# i plugged the holes and then the plastic lining broke