Vaccaro104's Content

There have been 6 items by Vaccaro104 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#214718 Vulcan Problem

Posted by Vaccaro104 on 24 February 2009 - 05:44 PM in Modifications

Yeah, I tried to push it in with my hand, but it's firmly stuck in the position.

I hate to say this, considering what hell opening up a Vulcan is, but you're going to have to open it up and take a look. I'd venture to say a piece has snapped inside, but I can only guess based upon a similar experience. Once you open it up, take pictures of anything that appears out of the ordinary, and then maybe we can help you diagnose the problem and find a solution. I'd recommend the search function, but I'm unaware of any threads regarding this.

Ugh I was afraid of that...
I guess I'll try and snap some pictures.
Thanks for the help.

#214713 Vulcan Problem

Posted by Vaccaro104 on 24 February 2009 - 05:33 PM in Modifications

Yeah, I tried to push it in with my hand, but it's firmly stuck in the position.

#214711 Vulcan Problem

Posted by Vaccaro104 on 24 February 2009 - 05:27 PM in Modifications

So I recently bought a Vulcan, left it in my brother's hands for an hour or so, and when I came back, the plunger tube (?) (the part of the plunger that becomes visible when the gun is cocked) is now permanantly stuck in the visible position... also, when I pull the trigger with the motor on, the motor whizzes and whirs, but the chain doesn't advance (the wheels don't even spin).
Any suggestions/ideas as to what may be wrong?
Thanks,
Sam

#159632 Magstrike Help Please...

Posted by Vaccaro104 on 18 June 2008 - 03:35 PM in Modifications

Hey guys, I recently opened up my magstrike to see the internals and how it functioned. I began to pump it while holding the pump tube steady. After about 15 pumps or so, the small plastic tube connecting the pump casing to the bladder disconnected from the pump casing. I attempted to put it back in, but to no avail... Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Vaccaro104

#155248 The Vulcan

Posted by Vaccaro104 on 09 May 2008 - 01:27 PM in General Nerf

Oh wow guys, I am really sorry about that post. That must have been my brother who got on my account when I left the computer on. Im really sorry about that and if you decide to ban me, just do it knowing that it was not me who posted and that I'm real sorry about all this.

#155206 The Vulcan

Posted by Vaccaro104 on 08 May 2008 - 09:40 PM in General Nerf

Hey Guys, this is my first and most likely last post here, so here goes... YO THAT VULCAN LOOKS SIK YO! EVEN THO IT NEEDS LIEK 6 D BATTERYS ITLL STILL LOOK ILL WEN U CARRY IT AROUND LIEK RAMBO STYEL! PEACE OUT YO!