Lostpinky's Content

There have been 6 items by Lostpinky (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#358053 Modulus Recon Mk II OMW 1+2+Pump Action, is it possible?

Posted by Lostpinky on 19 February 2017 - 06:25 AM in Modifications

So a bit more research and I realised the thing I thought was cool, is actually really bad, so omw stage 1 and 2 installed with GF pump action... it is yet to be painted

20170218_193137.jpg

#357898 Magazine pouches, pockets or holsters th at suit the Worker 22 Banana

Posted by Lostpinky on 08 February 2017 - 08:20 AM in General Nerf

So I've been recommended the following kit, the pouch should holder the Worker 22 mags easily.

http://www.monkeemod...&product_id=132

4979020264645229081-account_id=1-500x500

#357835 Magazine pouches, pockets or holsters th at suit the Worker 22 Banana

Posted by Lostpinky on 04 February 2017 - 11:59 PM in General Nerf

So at work, our nerf wars have begun an arms race of foam. Our IT Support team are packing more varied blasters and our IT developers are packing more tactical gear. Its interesting times as we are getting ready for an April HvZ.

My question to the nerf world is, do the Molle style FastMag double holders work for the 22s or just the 18s and below?

#357834 Modulus Recon Mk II OMW 1+2+Pump Action, is it possible?

Posted by Lostpinky on 04 February 2017 - 11:46 PM in Modifications

So GavinFuzzy has posted the pump action kit, woot. Not sure how long all the pieces are going to take to get here. In the meantime I got a little impatient and did some futher modding of the mk2.

I cut the breech load area to remove the V, with the worker 22s the darts were being deformed and I added one of the lock springs to the catch spring area, above the air chamber. This has resulted in making the Recon MK2 a semi reliable pump action shot, with no trigger. Not exactly slamfire because you dont need to hold the trigger down to fire. Just prime back and forward and it fires.

Pictures to come as soon as I'm back home.

#357708 Modulus Recon Mk II OMW 1+2+Pump Action, is it possible?

Posted by Lostpinky on 27 January 2017 - 05:32 AM in Modifications

Thanks a lot for the video and the advice :-)

#357692 Modulus Recon Mk II OMW 1+2+Pump Action, is it possible?

Posted by Lostpinky on 26 January 2017 - 12:53 AM in Modifications

I'm brand new to modding, but loving it so far, this fortnight I performed my first mod on my Modulus Recon Mk II.

I took it to a Nerf war at work and found a few issues with it chewing darts, so I've ordered the OMW stage 1 and 2 kits for the Retaliator, which I'm going to install into the Recon Mk2.

My question is... with the Orange Mod Works Stage 1+2 installed, is there a compatible pump action kit other than the Worker Mod Pump Action kit for Nerf Retaliator ?

The Sig Sauer MCX looks cool, but it doesn't look like it would work?