Hexpress's Content

There have been 5 items by Hexpress (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#362883 NYC Wars/Community?

Posted by Hexpress on 09 April 2018 - 06:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Here you go https://www.facebook.com/groups/1920455048185725/ 

Ask Van James if you need a contact person to get acquainted  

y6JbtVV.pngoof

#362857 NYC Wars/Community?

Posted by Hexpress on 05 April 2018 - 10:37 PM in Nerf Wars

If I'm in the wrong forum section, let me know. 

When/where are upcoming meets/wars in NYC?

I'd love to get more involved in this hobby but I don't know where to start, and being able to go to a war would defo help with that. 

I hope to be able to get to actually use my Helios for something other than knocking things off shelves in my room, and the nicer weather coming up would make for a good opportunity to go out and sling foam. 

#362856 Cheap Mods?

Posted by Hexpress on 05 April 2018 - 10:46 AM in Modifications

Alrighty guys, thanks for the advice. Probably gonna pick up a Kronos or Helios and find some sorta replacement spring for it!

#362850 Post your DIY/Maker/Craft/Mod hobbies

Posted by Hexpress on 04 April 2018 - 09:24 PM in Off Topic

I mainly goof around with microdrones - I mainly just use my Redpawz R011 because cash is tight and I don't trust myself not to do something stupid with a 150 dollar Tiny Whoop, so a chinesium clone of the Inductrix is a good bet for me. It's great because you can pull a lot of shenanigans that you can't really do while using a full-sized drone without turning someone''s hamstrings into ground beef. 

FPV is a hell of a drug.

#362849 Cheap Mods?

Posted by Hexpress on 04 April 2018 - 09:16 PM in Modifications

Excuse me for my lack of experience (first post ooooooooo), but what is one of the most universally inexpensive and low-skill mods to get a blaster that performs at SuperStock velocities? I want to get involved in higher-level Nerf wars, but seeing as I'm in a very densely populated area of brooklyn with little access to machining hardware, it's a little bit hard for me to, say, even build a brassed firestrike. 

Note that this is involving cost of both blaster and modifications as I just lost the entirety of my previous arsenal when moving here (R.I.P stampede, hammershot, sledgefire, longstrike, barricade, maverick, desolator, and diatron. you will be greatly missed).