SwitchbladeatJM's Content

There have been 73 items by SwitchbladeatJM (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63069 Zang's Skin Mods

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 05 September 2005 - 10:24 AM in Modifications

I'll beleive it when I see it. And I would like to see it.

#61397 A Nerf Video Game

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 07 August 2005 - 08:53 PM in Off Topic

Does anyone know of any other nerf games on the internet? I think I ran across another one once, but I can't seem to find it.

#61214 Local Nerf War In Westminter Md

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 05 August 2005 - 08:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Ask people if they want to go to it. You could also see if anyone on the forums could attend. Those are just some of the many things you could do.

*Switch*

#60714 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 31 July 2005 - 12:15 PM in General Nerf

And I thought my arsernal was big until I saw NH. :D Well here it is.

1 nf (modded)
2 at2k's (both modded)
1 at1k
1 at3k
1 slingshot
1 manta ray (under repairs)
1 mav
1 rf20
1 sm750 (modded)
1 n-strike (all three guns unmodded)
1 reactor (ball blaster)
1 sspb (under repairs)
1 tek ten

I used to have a lbb. Getting another one for my b-day. (hopefully)

*Switch*

#60278 Chronicles Of An East Coast Nerfer

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 26 July 2005 - 07:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I envy you cxwq , and everyone else that attended that war! <_< But seriously I wish I could have been there. My parents are over-protective. -_- Oh well sounds like you guys have fun. I might join you one day.......in like 5 years

*Switch*

#60101 It's Nerf Or Nothing

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 24 July 2005 - 05:45 PM in General Nerf

Wow.....that post was weird. If you have something against non-nerf guns just don't buy them. I personally don't care if it's nerf. If it shoots foam darts it's nerf. Who really cares about brand names? :ph34r: (thinks) Maybe he's some zombie if he doesn't care about food.) :huh:

#59785 Nf Original Vs Ex3

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 20 July 2005 - 09:14 PM in General Nerf

The ex-3 attaches to the n-strike :P and as I have read it has a weaker spring.

*Switch*

#58497 Help Me!

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 30 June 2005 - 05:49 PM in General Nerf

It shoots about 50 ft. stock.

Sure it does :ph34r:

#57744 Bamf Mod

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 18 June 2005 - 04:41 PM in Homemades

I'm saying he could just ban them. It would be a trillion times easier.

Yeah, but it wouldn't be as funny. :blink:

#57530 Rev-8 Firefly - It's Summer! Where Is It?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 14 June 2005 - 06:26 PM in General Nerf

Technically, it's not really even summer until the 22nd or the 23rd I can't remember whicih one. And as ssgtsiler said it comes out in LATE SUMMER or EARLY FALL.

#57278 Runescape?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 11 June 2005 - 09:46 PM in Off Topic

Search is your friend. There was an exact same topic here. Try to use the search button more often.

#57242 BINO

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 11 June 2005 - 10:40 AM in Nerf Wars

Sorry, but the CCAN caln can't make it. :cry: We have to much stuff to do. I hope your war goes well and good luck. ^_^

#57185 Pistols Or Rifles?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 10 June 2005 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

I voted pistols. They both have their pros and cons, but I aim better and I've the most nerf wars with my NF. I'll try to get a pic up of it sometime. It's custom painted, and I'm not the best painter. But it still looks kick-ass to me. ^_^

#57162 Tek 6 Single Barrel Mod

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 10 June 2005 - 01:40 PM in Modifications

That's really nice. I might have to try that with my tek ten.

#57074 BINO

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 09 June 2005 - 06:19 PM in Nerf Wars

I might be able to come. I'll be in Cedar Rapids at 11:50. If I go I'll probally show up late, and leave early becuase of how far away we live and how late it goes. I hope my parents let me come. How far is it from Cedar Rapids to Bettendorf? I'm not so good with finding internet maps, and I don't have one on me right now. How old are the people that will be there, like a range of ages. We're all 7th graders. I'll see if I can come. I'll post if I can in a couple days.

*Switch*

#56736 Lucky Finds

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 05 June 2005 - 09:26 PM in General Nerf

Is this just for yard sales because I haven't got anything from yardsales or thrift stores. BUT my friend has an old sm1500 that he'll give to me for about 0.50-$1.00 My parents said that I couldn't take it without paying for it. The only thing is he lives out in Marengo which is 40 min. from where I live. But it's a sm1500! :w00t:

#56420 Bamf Mod

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 02 June 2005 - 08:58 PM in Homemades

Ironman, he got suspended yesterday if you didn't know that. And everyone knows he's being gay. We just don't know if he's trying to. :huh:

#56328 Happy June

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 01 June 2005 - 08:53 PM in Off Topic

Maybe my clan ,the CCAN, could come. I'll need the date of when it's going to happen you can PM me for details.

#56326 Happy June

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 01 June 2005 - 08:38 PM in Off Topic

Hell. For me school ends on Friday. For the end of the year stuff we do......... we get to go to adventure land! :w00t: I almost got in BIG trouble last time I was there for messing around. Is any one else doing anything intresting on the last day of scholl/end of the year? Oh and for the summer I'll be lucky if we get one nerfout. The last time our clan nerfed was in February because people are to lazy to take the time needed to plan the day to nerf. I hope you guys have a better summer then mine.

#56325 Nba

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 01 June 2005 - 08:27 PM in Off Topic

You have a good point shindig. Basketball starts in the late fall and it apparently ends in summer. That's ridicolusly(SP) long. They should end it in mid spring if anywhere.

#56186 Next-gen Console E3 Pics

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 31 May 2005 - 08:38 PM in Off Topic

In honesty if those are you two favorite PS2 games you haven’t looked far enough past the covers of the magazines at your local super market.

Hey. If you guys don't agree with me then OK. That's just my opinion on the game. I knew that other people would like it I just don't like it. Have you even played Area 51? I bet you haven't becuase it's so new. And I seriously think that Area 51 is the best game that I own. Maybe you have some better games then I do. AS I said before that's just my two cents.

#56183 Nerf Mag

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 31 May 2005 - 08:29 PM in General Nerf

.....trying to force him to go on.....

I soooooooooooo am not. I am trying to convince him that he should go through with it if he wants to.

That's what I meant, but I couldn't find the right word for it. I didn't mean to sound like a jackass. Sorry if it came out like that. :D

#56083 Nba

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 30 May 2005 - 08:33 PM in Off Topic

I'm a basket-ball fan, but I usaully watch college because in the NBA it's all 3 pointers and slam dunks ,not dissing dunks though. My favorite NBA team is 76er's and my favorite college team is the Hawkeyes. It's an Iowa thing :cry:

#56082 Next-gen Console E3 Pics

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 30 May 2005 - 08:28 PM in Off Topic

Kingdom Hearts were hugely successful on the PS2.

Really? :cry: The only person I've met that actually likes to play that game is my five year old cousin. I'm going to sell my copy on e-bay some time, but I only have the game because my dad got it for me for a Christmas present. Oh well some people just have horrible taste. the best two games I have for the PS2 are GTA San Andreas and Area 51. They both rock! :w00t:

#56079 Nerf Mag

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 30 May 2005 - 08:17 PM in General Nerf

OK. VGN maybe you should start writing your own nerf mag. You think it's really good and trying to force him to go on. Just make one yourself if you really want to. I thought it'd be a cool idea to, but I respected that it would be just to much of a hassle for him. As you said before, VGN, you both go your separate ways.

#55509 What To Do?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 23 May 2005 - 07:23 PM in General Nerf

I only pumped seven pumps, and it could still launch that missile quite a distance.

Whoa. :blink: My titan must be messed up then becuase when I pump my titan seven times it goes lide, I don't know about, 8'. Quite a distance for that I think would at least be like 15-20'. OH well, life is so.

#55049 Family Guy - Season Four

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 16 May 2005 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

Family guy is the coolest! I was laughing so hard when the other two rice crispie guys said, "Those elves came out of the trees man.....thowse elves man." "You saved my ass man." Other elf says "No, you saved my ass" Both say, "To Snap!" I'm putting that in my signature.

#54569 Windows Rg

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 10 May 2005 - 08:20 PM in Off Topic

I highly recommend checking out their version of MS Word, so funny.

I can't find a link to the MS Word thing. Could you provide me with a link?

#54506 Windows Rg

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 09 May 2005 - 06:20 PM in Off Topic

That's flipping hilarious! :) :rolleyes: :D :lol: That's kind of what happened to me. That's funny when it said, "Windows has preformed an illegal action for no reason." I'll have to show that to my friends. Thanks Shindig you just made my day.

#54505 Strongarm?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 09 May 2005 - 05:50 PM in Modifications

It should get about 50-60 ft flat because the plunger tube is as big as a nite finder.

That's not necessarly true. The spring is probally smaller if it got ten feet. Plus the mod you do could have a better effect on one gun better than the other.

#54503 Rf20 Coming Back?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 09 May 2005 - 05:36 PM in General Nerf

Well thanks guys. I was wondering what was going on, but thanks for your help.

#54431 PVC Or PETG?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 08 May 2005 - 06:24 PM in Modifications

I don't know which one does, but I'm about to mod my sm750. I would like the best ranges possible on this. I might even try to quad-barrel it for better ROF. Has any one tried it before ;) ? Thanks.

#54427 Rf20 Coming Back?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 08 May 2005 - 05:42 PM in General Nerf

That explains those two, but I'm not sure about the third one that I found. A while ago, but I lost the link. Hopefully I'll find it soon.

#54423 Rf20 Coming Back?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 08 May 2005 - 05:37 PM in General Nerf

I just found three, count them, 3 internet sites, not counting e-bay that are selling the rf20 when they weren't selling them about three weeks ago. #1 #2 I've searched, but I couldn't find the third one, but I remember it was in stock, and it costed $29.99. I know OMC ans Talio went and they aren'r re-releasing it, but what's going on?

#54417 Need A Good Combo

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 08 May 2005 - 04:11 PM in General Nerf

A good fast action combo I use is a tek ten shot thing and a maverick. I don't have any machine guns, but I'm just about to get a rf20. Once I get it I'll be usingthe tek ten and the rf20.

#54374 Greetings

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 08 May 2005 - 09:21 AM in General Nerf

Welcome to Nerf Haven userjjb. Nice first post, but I have to disagree with something. I crayola-barreled my nf, and it got somewhere around 40-50 feet. Well good luck nerfing.

#54302 3vs.3 Wars?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 06 May 2005 - 09:22 PM in General Nerf

That's really all you need man.

OMC's right your war should be set. We don't even have pistol wars because our clan members don't all have pistols. I know it's pathetic, but we just started about 3 months ago, and we've only had one nerf war, and not even everyone came to that. Well have fun.

P.S I'm sorry if that was to off topic.

*Switch*

#54291 Petg

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 06 May 2005 - 06:33 PM in General Nerf

So I would buy some PETG that's slightly bigger than 1/2"? Well thanks guys. I'll probally look in a pet store this weekend. Oh, and how big does it usually come in the stores? I need to know if it can fit in the car.

#54283 Petg

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 06 May 2005 - 04:38 PM in General Nerf

Is the PETG size for micros 1/2", or does it have different 1/2" sizes like PVC? :D

#54254 Petg

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 05 May 2005 - 08:23 PM in General Nerf

Well thanks guys. I think I'll try the petstore, and if it's not there I'll see if I can get some off of the internet.

*Switch*