ChiliPepperFender's Content

There have been 353 items by ChiliPepperFender (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#247286 Xbow + Lb + Ms

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 August 2009 - 08:18 PM in Modifications

Sweet, you coming to WALL or any upcoming WA state wars? I want to see this, I have a clusterfuck of a gun that similarly has a bajillion barrels.

I wanted to come to MM just didn't have a ride haha. I get my liscense in sept. so it'll be easier to get to the wars.

#247253 Xbow + Lb + Ms

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 August 2009 - 05:45 PM in Modifications

I've actually been thinking about integrating a Lightning Blitz on my Xbow for like a year now, but just never thought it'd turn out good. After I saw Gear's I was convinced to do it.

Here's what you need:
-Crossbow
-LB
-3 Salvo tanks
-SMDTB trigger
-6 Tubing connectors (really only need like 3, i'm just stupid)
-Pump of your choice
-Some PETG or something
-Glue, maybe?

Ok, so first make measurements by placing your LB basically on your Xbow to know where to cut. Then...cut?
Posted Image

Be sure to do it to both sides also.
Posted Image

Now glue it all together wih the glue of your choice. Here's what the internals should look like. Really, pretty simple to do.
Posted Image

Now, I was kinda bored. So I integrated something else as well. Get your pump tube and glue it where everyone else glues theirs. I used an SM1500 pump (I think) and a 2k pump.
Posted Image

Now, connect the pump with your working Marvelous salvo. Then glue the barrels down wherever you want.
Posted Image

Personally, I put the first two shooting ones on the left side, then the other on the right side.
Posted Image

The pump tube turned out a little crooked facing downards, so I just put some foam under it, cause I'm cheap like that and don't use plexiglass/ polycarbonate.

If you don't know how to make the Marvelous salvo, then... go figuire it out? I made a guide somewhere on this forum.

I like the gun I made, I don't really care if you don't. Everything get's pretty normal ranges. Xbow around 90. MS around 60-80. LB around 50-80. It's a pretty kickass gun. LB takes 15 or less to fill. MS takes 30 to fill. Then 8 after you shoot the first one.

Step bro's:
Posted Image

I don't think I'm forgetting anything, I probably am though. Ask questions if you want, or you can flame galore.

Oh yeah, btw thanks to Twitch for the idea to put the MS trigger where it is.

#247132 Sano

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 15 August 2009 - 02:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey, I'm wanting to go, but I have no ride. Can anyone pick me up?? Pm me.

I live close to MM too, btw.

#246183 Daft 09

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 08 August 2009 - 08:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Is wing'd man the guy in the group shot wearing the blue and white tye dye shirt?

#245822 Star Wars Rebel Trooper Blaster Mk. 2

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 August 2009 - 04:12 PM in Modifications

Wow, that was the coolest write-up I've ever seen. Nice use of the expo board too and good drawings.

#243746 Guess The Amount.

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 24 July 2009 - 11:18 PM in Off Topic

#242336 Sof Seattle War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 July 2009 - 10:08 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm assuming people going to this war would be interested in some guns right? I might show up with some guns to sell.

#213208 Turreted Sm5k, Need Some Photos

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 18 February 2009 - 01:18 AM in Modifications

Kinda funny...Heh, I was going to do this when I got another 5k from mulletman. Looks awesome!

#212633 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 15 February 2009 - 11:05 PM in General Nerf

awesome im buying 2 of these 1 to mod and one stock.
someone get one man clan we have to put this on members only before hasbro sues the living, breathing, nerfing, moding and fighting asses off of all of us. :o :ph34r: :blink:

Are you retarted?

Also, good job sputnik. You've just created a soon-to-be 50 page long thread of speculation.

#211452 Sof Seattle War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 11 February 2009 - 05:05 PM in Nerf Wars

My vote is MaryMoor and I'm hoping to be there.

#209137 Maxblitz

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 February 2009 - 11:03 PM in Modifications

No signs of stress. I got the gun from Badger and it was in perfect condition.

#209124 Maxblitz

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 February 2009 - 10:53 PM in Modifications

Over the last few months I've only been experimenting with air guns. Untill I found the Maxshot, I really disliked springers. Anyway, I was looking for a gun with good RoF and the MS has that. Then I just wanted to add something that gave it that extra umph. Originally I had planned to use an Arachnaphobia pistol under the maxshot but after 2 failed triggers, I gave up that. In the future I'll probably be adding a Marvelous Salvo to this thing, just to make it more beastly.

Here's the gun, pretty simple:
Posted Image

Basically just do everything like normal. Pump the LB while holding the handle of the LB and then pump. Prime the Maxshot the normal way. The LB also has a piece of velcro on the side of it. It's for a pencil that velcro's on to act as a thing to push the darts down the LB barrel. The barrels on both guns are solid, as in completely straight. Maxshot is hitting around 75 feet, but that was in 30 degree weather a couple weks ago. By summer it will be up more I'm guessing. The LB is around 60-70 feet as a shotgun spread.

Another pic:
Posted Image

I really only posted this because it was something unique and different. Also the fact that I haven't posted a mod in like 4 months. Anyway, like I said, I'll be getting a Marvelous salvo on there in the near future. Hope you enjoyed.

#208765 Tornado Conversion

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 01 February 2009 - 09:16 PM in Modifications

When I get mine from DBeaver, I'm probably going to put like a 750 or 1500 in it. Never thought of puting a snap in it, though it sounds like it could work.

#208691 The End Of The Cold War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 01 February 2009 - 05:18 PM in General Nerf

Good luck in the navy. Your probably my biggest inspiration as a modder in Nerf.

#208319 Sof Seattle War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 31 January 2009 - 05:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll vote the war to be at Marymoor. Also, if nothing comes up that date, I'll try to make it.

#206733 Marvelouse Salvo Help?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 26 January 2009 - 08:40 PM in Modifications

Is the pump plugged? Also, it ussually takes a while, at least for me, to fill the three tanks. My first one didn't take so long though. Good luck with it.

#205779 What Guns Do You Use?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 January 2009 - 09:19 PM in General Nerf

You will be seeing my new primary in about 2 weeks or less.

#205245 New Angel Breech...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 21 January 2009 - 08:35 PM in Modifications

Nice mod, bad pictures.

#202210 Bmx

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 09 January 2009 - 10:28 PM in Off Topic

My friend is like number 2 or 3 in state for his age. He's pretty sick at BMX, not gonna lie.

#201519 Team Canada!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 January 2009 - 08:16 PM in Off Topic

Hockey isn't gay, its just brutal. Wrestling on the other hand...

If a real live Canadian said it, then it must be true right? Sorry, hockey really isn't my sport. Requires way to much padding and whatnot. Broomball is more like it

@ Foamfoot: Do you go out of your way to be a kiss ass?

So your saying wrestling is gay? Or are you saying it's worse than brutal? If you haven't done wrestling before, yeah you'll think its gay, trying to pin someone with strenght and technique. But I can guarentee you that wrestling is MUCH harder than football. I have no idea about hockey since I've never played it, but it's probably just as hard or harder.

#200108 Team Canada!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 31 December 2008 - 10:16 PM in Off Topic

Who...cares?

#199595 Japanese Nite Finder Rip-off?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 December 2008 - 04:52 PM in General Nerf

Wow, they don't have a light in them, so they just have a gaping hole in the front?

Wow. Just wow.

Well yeah, they barely cost a dollar..

#199147 New Style Sm750 Modification

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 December 2008 - 04:21 AM in Modifications

Didn't really need a thread for this, it's been done many times, but good mod.

#198974 Merry Christmas!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 26 December 2008 - 01:37 PM in Off Topic

I never knew how COOL vulcans were untill I actually got one. That was one of my presents along with a Line 6 Floor Pod Plus (Guitar effects multi pedal), some cash, itunes cards, snowboard, and earphones.

#194918 Bitchslayer

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 09 December 2008 - 01:13 AM in Modifications

That's awesome BS, nice mod. I have the same problem with the stefan tips falling off, though with my SM5k. And that's AFTER 10 shots at a wall. It looks like you have a monster of a gun there, I really like the use of this blue side too.

#194446 R.s.c.b. At2k Writeup

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 December 2008 - 10:09 PM in Modifications

This is really good Galaxy, nice job.

#193868 Quick Q

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 03 December 2008 - 09:13 PM in General Nerf

Sm750's vary, but generally are from 10$-25$. LB's, I wouldn't pay more than 30$, more around 15-20$ though. Wildfires are weird, on ebay I've seen them sold for 50$ in some cases, and other cases 15$. So I'd sayd yeah around 20-30$.

#190396 Another Game Like N Strike

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 17 November 2008 - 10:33 PM in General Nerf

Let me explane it a litle more clearly it has a blonde boy with a gun that looks like a maverick and the title is something and then soldier.

Great explanation there buddy.

#190119 At2k Range Improvement

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 November 2008 - 07:44 PM in Modifications

You are the only person that I await for someone to do a write-up or post a topic. Also, I actually read your topics unlike half of the topics on this website. Great mod too.

#186615 Stock Arsenal Contest! Win $$$

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 October 2008 - 10:40 PM in General Nerf

Nice arsenal Angel. I especially like the 5k's and 750's.

Edit: Heh, I find it odd that you have 15 old style 1500's and 1 New style ones.

#186548 The Phillies!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 October 2008 - 08:10 PM in Off Topic

My state team is The Seattle Mariners, unfortunately I have given up on them

You suck, go live somewhere else.

Congrats Phillies fans.

#184546 Pictures In Signatures

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 19 October 2008 - 06:23 PM in Off Topic

You post way too much.

#184033 Secret Strike? Where Do You Buy It?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 15 October 2008 - 10:02 PM in General Nerf

Fred Myer, I've found around 10-15 just sitting there.

#183412 Night Finder 3 In 1

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 12 October 2008 - 11:20 PM in Modifications

Wow, great mod Dart Attack. Glad to see your back too.

#182751 Favorite Air/pump/ Gun?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 09 October 2008 - 08:54 PM in General Nerf

SuperMaxx 1500
SplitFire
Blast Bazooka (I've never had a trigger break)

MARVELOUS SALVO

I'm surprised you didn't say any of your arachnaphobia guns.

My favorites are my Blue Tiger/Splitfire hybrid and my Manta Star, hands down. I may have to get a MS on my Blue Tiger pretty soon and get rid of the SF.

#182281 2009 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 07 October 2008 - 08:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh my god, why don't they ever have wars in oregon! :o :angry: :(

Really, just shut up. The real east coast is like NJ, PA, and all those like closer states. Not fucking Oregon. East Coast mother fucker. The best place to nerf...EVER.

Wow someone's a big d-bag. By the way, your ALOT cooler when you swear.

#181069 Official "show Off Your Longshot" Thread

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 October 2008 - 06:55 PM in Modifications

Thus this thread was born

And thus it should now die.

#180975 Vulcan Sawn-off?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 October 2008 - 12:38 AM in General Nerf

I have no idea what exactly your talking about. If your talking about sawing off the front of your vulcan then uh cool. I voted "yes". Why? I hope you ruin your gun.

#180974 Singled Maverick Link?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 October 2008 - 12:36 AM in Modifications

The only reason you should EVER single a maverick is if your using the turret for something else or if the turret broke. Otherwise it completely defeats the purpose of the maverick, and makes it even more useless than before. It's excessively small plunger tube is not worth singling. You're giving up a high ROF and shit ranges for a terrible ROF and still shit ranges. There's no point.

Actually, there is a point. Maybe, just maybe, he wants to have fun with his friends and have a 'cool' looking gun. NERF modding isn't all about having the best gun possible, and what's practical in an organized NERF war. Sometimes, you want to have fun and don't need the best gun.

#180969 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 01 October 2008 - 11:54 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Name: The Chilibow.
Mods Done: Lvl. 4 reinforcement, Plunger rod reinforced as well as the normal reinforcement. It used to be couplered but it kept breaking off so I just singled it with 8 or 9 in of PETG.
Integrations:A SM750 on top. It's fired with a keyring at the top.
Comments: The SM750 gets great ranges while the crossbow gets below average range. Probably around 50-80 ft but I've never range tested it since this last mod. The paintjob isn't the greatet while the blue marks look like a 3rd grader did it. The thing that matters is the gun works though.

The one thing that motivated me to finish this is a war coming up. I would have it couplered but it's just not as reliable. When I get some epoxy I probably will though. Plumber's Goop + epoxy putty hasn't held up too good. Honestly, I don't even like this gun too much, the stock isn't big enough for my likes and I'm a small guy too. Just knowing that everyone wants this gun makes me not want to sell it. HA. I'll probably find another at GW some day too, anyway. Glad to finally be in this thread!