Stephenv321's Content

There have been 5 items by Stephenv321 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#358145 My modded stryfe

Posted by Stephenv321 on 22 February 2017 - 07:08 PM in Modifications

So a while back I bought a stryfe with intentions of modding it and I just Berber got around to it but recently I had the time so upon disassemby while taking out the wires and stuff I lost of switches so I couldn't do anything. Then I had the brilliant idea of taking an old power strip switch and putting it in so I did it's running on stock batteries and stock motors with 16 gauge reword the switch is quite comfortable it's ranges are about stock

#358119 My first bow homade

Posted by Stephenv321 on 21 February 2017 - 08:13 PM in Homemades

Sorry for the lack of sound but as you can see it's a bow. I was bored and say some spare parts Layin around and so I thought I could make something with that this. The base blaster is a crossbolt which I got from a good will and the rest is some pvc and some stretchy string from another toy I had around it shoots pretty consistantly it sometimes jams but typically with older darts. I made this for shits and giggles it's not very practice ranges are desent I would say about 75 feet

#357916 Stryfe hornet integration

Posted by Stephenv321 on 09 February 2017 - 08:24 PM in Modifications

Parents think modding is a waste of time and effort they don't think it's cool they say I have to many guns I only have like 8 that's why. thanks for the advise

#357867 Stryfe hornet integration

Posted by Stephenv321 on 06 February 2017 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

Yah I can't get epoxy puddy parents won't let me buy it if I do it I will probably just connect it with super glue,hot glue and liquid epoxy any thanks for the reply is your crossbow the original 1995 version if so that's so cool I have always wanted one
Yah I can't get epoxy puddy parents won't let me buy it if I do it I will probably just connect it with super glue,hot glue and liquid epoxy and maybe metal and it plastic sheets and screws any thanks for the reply is your crossbow the original 1995 version if so that's so cool I have always wanted one

#357844 Stryfe hornet integration

Posted by Stephenv321 on 05 February 2017 - 05:21 PM in Modifications

Hello I'm newish to Modding I've modded my stryfe just basic rewire and switch replacement with a power strip on off switch it's ok running on 4 aa batteries but recently I went to a thrift store and bought a hornet after gutting the tank for a projects I'm working on I realized that the stock on the hornet was pretty comfortable so has anyone ever integrated the hornet stock into a stryfe? I was unable to find one what do you think should I do it would it be cool btw this is my first post