baghead's Content

There have been 1000 items by baghead (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#362878 Armageddon XIX: SoCal's Largest NIC War (6/23/18)

Posted by baghead on 09 April 2018 - 01:45 AM in Nerf Wars

You know I'll be there. 

#362877 'Geddon Warm up War (5/12/18)

Posted by baghead on 09 April 2018 - 01:43 AM in Nerf Wars

All over this. 

#361732 C.A.N.D.Y. SoCal costume war

Posted by baghead on 09 October 2017 - 11:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm always hyped for the Costume Contest aspect of this war, the game is afoot.   

Seeing as I used to run things out here, and Apollo still hasn't responded: 

What are standard socal rules?  Is a 4th grader allowed (my daughter)?

New member here and am located in the SGV, so Glendora is close and am interested in attending.

Played paintball years (and years...) ago, so I'm not completely clueless.  But I pretty much only have stock Nerf and Rival guns ATM and can probably mod a few for Superstock, but wouldn't stand a chance on open field NIC with no high power homemade.

Generally we'd consider a 4th grader a bit too young for a SoCal NIC event like this, taking into consideration that its usually a group of mostly adults/teens playing with modded blasters.  

Another SGV area nerfer is always good news! The Glendora area is home to a lot of wars over the course of the year, and we have a pretty good history with the city's cops and schools. 

I've been running mostly out of the box stock blasters alongside contemporary modded/homemade stuff for several years now (including using Flippin' Vortex Blasters and a Zing Bow) and it hasn't hindered my enjoyment/ability to feel competitive during rounds at even some of our biggest wars like Armageddon. The prominence of Rival Blasters in the hobby really leveled the playing field, and are quite common at our wars.

So if you don't have something that shoots doom lasers don't worry, but consider that some pretty serious modded stuff is allowed when deciding on if you're bringing your kid with you. Also make sure you do something to your Rival Balls to make them unique (for example I tag my nerf branded ones with a neon sharpie, and now exclusively buy Headshot's neon pink ones) or you're going to have a rough time with recovery. 

Hope that helps, can't wait for this war! 

-Bags

#360908 Armageddon XVIII: SoCal's Largest NIC War (6/24/17) NOW RECAPPING

Posted by baghead on 04 July 2017 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

That was a fun war folks! Always glad to see this get a good turnout. I had a good time this year, even if I felt like I was gonna die a few times.
Things of note:

• I was great to see a lot of old friends at this war, one of my favorite things about Geddon is always the people. 
  • It was incredible to hang out with some visitors weren't desperately using my woodshop to prep blasters the night before.
  • The number of fresh faces I saw this year is the most exciting thing to me, SoCal needed some fresh nerd blood.
  • Clicker Deathmatch is great, but I got super nostalgic when Langley mentioned playing 3:15. 
  • I may be getting "too old for this shit" - My feet hated me for three days after this.
  • Wrecking shop with a Zing Bow was a blast. Although I think that brutal crotch shot was actually Canonball's. Not that I didn't get some gnarly ones. 
  • I'm happy to see many blasters distributed to new people, although I wish I'd sold off more of the stuff I don't have space for. 

I know you guys are gonna ask since I showed up with a camera: 

• I shot a passible vlog for my channel, but nothing close to enough to make a recap video this year.
  • Speaking of that: does anyone who also shot video that day has stuff of me playing during a round? I'd love to actually show some nerfing in my Video about going to a Nerf War. I'll gladly credit, Shoutout & link to anyone who does.

Hope to see a bunch of you soon at the next S.C.U.N. war ... (I'll remind Apollo to actually post one)

-Bags

#360716 Armageddon XVIII: SoCal's Largest NIC War (6/24/17) NOW RECAPPING

Posted by baghead on 22 June 2017 - 03:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey Guys, I'm gonna whore out that I have a big box of stuff for sale at Geddon this year because I'm pretty much semi-retired from nerf at this point and I just don't have the space/ambition to keep as much as I used to. Here's The Box:
G4xboUn.jpg

and I have a full-detail list of stuff here: http://imgur.com/a/tSbmK

PM me if you want to pre-arrange orders before you show up. I'll try to actually pay attention to NH for once. All prices are negotiable, show up with cash or the ability to pay via PayPal at the war if you're interested. 

DO NOT BOTHER TRYING TO PM ME ABOUT BUYING STUFF IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE AT THE WAR: I'll make a separate sale thread later if I feel up to shipping things. 

Can't wait to dust off the ol zing bow and have some fun again this year. 

-Bags

#360715 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by baghead on 22 June 2017 - 03:11 PM in Modifications

What's up Nerfhaven, I'm not dead: 

EK2MuPt.jpgjMlkcqj.jpgEoJr3yv.jpg

fOrh7TH.jpg

2zACrKx.jpg

#355253 B.R.A.D,F.E.S.T. 2. - August 13 SoCal War

Posted by baghead on 28 July 2016 - 03:11 PM in Nerf Wars

I ... SHOULD be able to make it. 

Should. 

#354445 S.L.I.D.E. socal war

Posted by baghead on 21 June 2016 - 08:19 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll bring the party hats.

Also 

That SLIDEBALL HYPE

#353893 Armageddon XVII: SoCal's Largest NIC War (2016)

Posted by baghead on 01 June 2016 - 06:03 PM in Nerf Wars

We appreciate you, Bags.

^ Quoting this to prove Hell hath frozen over. 

About Video stuff:

I don't know what happened with last year's video but I put Pilz on it and I don't think anyone other than me ever sent him footage even though he tried to collect stuff from people like I did the year before. Then again he's owed me a theme song for my next web project for like... 2 years now, and I pester him about it quite frequently. So who knows if he'll every get around to it. I know Apollo has his stuff still, but he also has footage of literally every SoCal war since he started shooting head cam, so again I don't know if you guys will ever see it.

As for Armageddon 15 I don't have a better way to say it: The External Hard Drive I'd backed nearly every Nerf War I've shot kicked the bucket. So that year's content may just be lost forever, if any of it turns up I'll still put something together while I have some downtime. 

About the War:
I'll be there and have at least 4-6 New Orange County area players joining me. 

Also IceNine I'll be shooting you a message later about this, I've figured out a fix for using the bean bag CTF flags from last year that gets around the problem of Stanton having few places good for hanging flags. 

-Bags 

#350687 W.H.O.O.P.S. Stock-Light Modding SoCal Nerf War Jan 16

Posted by baghead on 11 January 2016 - 10:57 PM in Nerf Wars

W ell

H ow

O dd

ughta

P ost

S tuff

Yep... Its that time of year where we at S.C.U.N. hold our annual NIB/Stock/"Low-Tech on-the-spot Modding" Event... and truthfully I should have posted this at least a week ago but I just started back to Work and well I'm not very good at paying attention to this stuff these days. I hope people can still turn up, even with the late notice. 

Yes, this is a "Stock Event" similar to a N.I.B. war but not quite as strictly aimed at using a brand new blaster, as it is going back to a time where you couldn't "science" a nerf gun beyond "slap a crayola marker on it"

Like every Stock War We've done, there will be about a half hour of “Field Modding Time” using the most “basic” of nerf modding supplies:

• Hand tools like Screwdrivers, small hacksaws, pliers, wire cutters, x-acto knives or boxcutters, leatherman tool, hand drills, etc.
  • Electrical Tape/Duct Tape etc
  • Most Adhesives (includes Epoxy Putty, Super Glue, Plumber's Goop)
  • Rubber Bands/Mini bungee
  • Crayola Barrels or similar objects like those Jägermeister tubes as barrel material.
  • a 2k Pump tube is an acceptable way to mod something for Arrows.
  • Electronic mods to flywheel guns are allowed, this ranges from basic higher voltage batteries all the way to full motor replacement.

NO PVC or other Pipe/Tubing WILL BE ALLOWED.

Naturally, there will still be some safety bans, IE no making titans shoot micros. Pistol splats and all variants are not allowed, because they perform on par with modded guns bone stock. But pretty much anything else is fair game. Bring as many or as few blasters as you'd like, by leaving the ammo stock, we should have a fairly level playing field whatever you bring. Also you're allowed to bring any blasters that are already modded to these specifications, be it because you did it for one of the previous stock wars, or felt like modding in advance.

NOTE: If you want to make sure you have maximum recovery of your own stock ammo do something to CLEARLY IDENTIFY IT AS YOURS  I.E. I use neon pink marking stickers on my Vortex Discs and neon Pink sharpie dots on my Rival Balls. 

We'll start this earlier than usual, so that modding time doesn't cut too much into our playing time, so try to show up by 9:30 AM

The Date is SET as JANUARY 16th

2700 Maple

Fullerton CA 92835

Unlike our previous location for this annual event we don't have restrooms or a conveniently located pizza place... but we do have several shops/restaurants (including a The Hat) surprisingly close to the location... and also pretty much the only Games Workshop Store in the region (so if you like makin' minis like I do, you may be making a trek over there at lunch or after the war) so I suggest you bring monies and or food and have everything you need to stay well hydrated. Hope to see you guys there, I know that I got the actual formal post up late and that may cause conflicts for some and that's a bummer. 

-Bags

#350049 [CA] Christmastravaganza 2015

Posted by baghead on 17 December 2015 - 11:22 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm on the Fence for this one Lads, my Students got me sick again, I swear my classroom is like a plague ship. I'm a maybe at best.

#346933 Armageddon XVI

Posted by baghead on 25 May 2015 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there, potentially with a handful of new recruits... being a HS teacher has its perks.

Expect Last year's video sometime in June.

#346895 Armageddon 2015 Tune-Up

Posted by baghead on 23 May 2015 - 10:15 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm loading up my car, see you gents there

#344838 T.E.A.C.H.I.N.G.

Posted by baghead on 06 February 2015 - 09:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Bump: Resident Corona SCUN rep reporting in, I'll be a the park by about 9-9:15, since this is a holiday weekend we do risk the park being flooded with Mundies, if that happens, we have back-up locations ready to roll.

-Bags

#339895 Last Armageddon (Armageddon XV)

Posted by baghead on 01 July 2014 - 03:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey Guys, Pilz had some technical issues with his computer, hence the delay on the group photo, here it is:
Posted Image
I'd apologize for the graininess if I'd taken the photo.... for some reason his iso was set at 3200 for this shot.

I'll be posting his other photos after I get around to editing them.

After a series of distractions and bad timing, I still need to retrieve Apollo's video footage, so don't expect me to get this year's recap video out for at least another month, but it should be good (albeit gopro heavy)

+ Pants hit me with a hot pink Z-curve bow from like 50'

Actually, I'm pretty sure I did that...seeing as I used a pink Z-curve for most of the day.

-Bags

#338897 T.U.R.N.U.P.

Posted by baghead on 12 May 2014 - 07:25 PM in Nerf Wars

I have a video shoot that day, so I'm out. Sorry lads.

#338624 Last Armageddon (Armageddon XV)

Posted by baghead on 02 May 2014 - 02:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Even though all the locals know this already: Pilz and I should be there, and hopefully we'll swing rallying an actual camera crew for this year. Also I will have my laptop, a card reader and a big external hard drive so I can collect photos/video from people on the spot as we Wrap Up this time, this will keep me from spending roughly a month chasing down footage to put this year's video together. Also I'll throw this out there, if any of you are in bands/know people in bands/etc... I'd love to use audio that won't get content flagged and thus blocked on mobile and some countries this time around.

-Bags

#336107 M.O.A.R. N.E.W.T.O,Y.S. SoCal War January 4th in Corona

Posted by baghead on 27 December 2013 - 05:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Bump, I've been getting a lot of cancellations on the Facebook Discussion for this and we were planing a Fallback second event on the 4th anyway. So I'm just shuffling the date and renaming this post since its a lot less redundant than making a second thread. Anyone who still is able to come out here on the 28th is welcome. We'll be there and nerfing, but I have a feeling that primarily the 4th is going to have a larger turnout.

-Bagz

#336000 M.O.A.R. N.E.W.T.O,Y.S. SoCal War January 4th in Corona

Posted by baghead on 21 December 2013 - 02:08 AM in Nerf Wars

Because we don't have much time before either date comes up, the few Date Specific votes I've seen here and on the FB poll we put out suggest that we should do this on the 28th. So, There ya go.

See you dorks in a week.

-Bags

#335963 M.O.A.R. N.E.W.T.O,Y.S. SoCal War January 4th in Corona

Posted by baghead on 17 December 2013 - 05:58 PM in Nerf Wars

What about flywheels? How is overvolting perceived as far as this level of modding goes?

The Last couple of these we let Axelion use his modded Barricade which has a voltage mod, and I'm sure that Other electronic minor things (like even replacing motors) would be OK too, I just copy-pasted this from an old post I've never gotten around to updating it to the common presence of Flywheel blasters.

-Bags

#335899 M.O.A.R. N.E.W.T.O,Y.S. SoCal War January 4th in Corona

Posted by baghead on 11 December 2013 - 05:33 PM in Nerf Wars

M ultiple
O utstanding
A ttendees
R equest

N erfy
E ndavors
W ith
T hemed
O peration,
Y outhful
S chemes

Its that time of year where we at S.C.U.N. hold our annual NIB/Stock/"Low-Tech on-the-spot Modding" Event. Once more we shall gather at our Southernmost Reliable Location in Corona to goof around with barely modded blasters and shoot each other with stock ammo and enjoy pizza for a fair amount of hours. Its fun for the whole family.

So, yes, this is a "Stock Event" similar to a N.I.B. war but not quite as strictly aimed at using a brand new blaster, as it is going back to a time where you couldn't "science" a nerf gun beyond "slap a crayola marker on it"

Like every Stock War We've done, there will be about a half hour of “Field Modding Time” using the most “basic” of nerf modding supplies:

• Hand tools like Screwdrivers, small hacksaws, pliers, wire cutters, x-acto knives or boxcutters, leatherman tool, hand drills, etc.
  • Electrical Tape/Duct Tape etc
  • Most Adhesives (includes Epoxy Putty, Super Glue, Plumber's Goop)
  • There is an outlet and I'll bring an extension cord so you can use Hot Glue if you wish.
  • Rubber Bands/Mini bungee
  • Crayola Barrels or similar objects like those Jägermeister tubes as barrel material.
  • a 2k Pump tube is an acceptable way to mod something for Arrows.
  • Electronic mods to flywheel guns are allowed, this ranges from basic higher voltage batteries all the way to full motor replacement.

NO PVC or other Pipe/Tubing WILL BE ALLOWED.

Naturally, there will still be some safety bans, IE no making titans shoot micros. Pistol splats and all variants are not allowed, because they perform on par with modded guns bone stock. But pretty much anything else is fair game. Bring as many or as few blasters as you'd like, by leaving the ammo stock, we should have a fairly level playing field whatever you bring. Also you're allowed to bring any blasters that are already modded to these specifications, be it because you did it for one of the previous stock wars, or felt like modding in advance.

We'll start this earlier than usual, so that modding time doesn't cut too much into our playing time, so try to show up by 9:30 AM

The Date is SET as JANUARY 4TH

Shotgun Trail Rd.
Corona, CA 92883

The Park has Restrooms. Nearby there is a shopping center with a Pizza Hut, A Subway and a grocery store. We usually just make a group pizza order together and send a small detachment to pick things up. so bring cash for Pizza, or be ready to take care of getting other food for yoursef.

-Bags

#335522 E.G.G.N.O.G.

Posted by baghead on 17 November 2013 - 08:34 PM in Nerf Wars

There will be a war in December but this is the holiday themed war.

The Goal being that this year we'll actually be able to mail out the "SCUN Holiday Card/Photo" for the Holidays this time around.

#333905 H.O.T.T.I.M.E.

Posted by baghead on 09 September 2013 - 09:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Don't see why I would miss this.

#333568 Armageddon XIV

Posted by baghead on 30 August 2013 - 01:27 PM in Nerf Wars

@Zeke, I love that you actually shot photos with black and white film.

In other news: Video all up in this thread. Just under 2 months, waaaay better than the 1 year it took me to finish the last one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo0-hb3dLzo

I'm sorry but it doesn't work on Mobile (I'm not re-editing to get rid of whatever song was the reason for that, I already can't believe I've found the time to do this this quickly my life has gotten infinitely busier since starting my current job)

Fun Fact, we had SIX AND A HALF HOURS of raw footage this year.

Apollo's Contour's Video Sensor clearly has something wrong, but the look of a "intentional filter" coupled with the large amount of "fisheye" video inspired my "skateboard video part" approach for this year.

Pilz and I are already making plans on how to shoot a better video *like abusing the fact that he has film school friends* for next year.

-Bags

*Edit to fix the Embed*

#331705 Armageddon XIV

Posted by baghead on 09 July 2013 - 12:18 PM in Nerf Wars

I would like to see any group photos posted here (preferably in as high a resolution as possible). It's nice having the record of it in the actual thread.

Ask and you shall receive:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Also, Here's Last year's Video if you guys missed it, seeing as I didn't get it finished until the night after this year's 'geddon, I wouldn't be surprised if you did:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQcmdofYCx4

I should have this year's video knocked out in about a month, We have A LOT of good footage this year, should make for a good one. (I still need to collect Apollo's footage, and have a full time job/commissions to fulfill keeping me busy)

Items of Note:
*Missile Crisis clearly has a maximum number of players... and I think we exceeded it this year.
*I really gotta get more Pyragon drums. pfft.
*Next year I plan to figure out a work around for the whole "overheating video cameras" problem.
*Always good to see the old faces, and happy to see fresh ones. Did you guys realize that we had people playing at the war this year who weren't born when the first Armageddon happened? that's nuts.
*Nice to know there's a few gents further south than me again, hopefully we can have an event in Riverside County again now.
*Our many Travelers were rad, I'm sorry I didn't get to chill with the Washington guys much.

Twas a fun day gents, look forward to the big One Five in 2014.

-Bags

#331436 Armageddon XIV

Posted by baghead on 30 June 2013 - 04:00 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be selling off a lot of stuff off at the war hopefully. I have a a bunch of random older blasters, a few wyes and a nice chunk of Panthers.

You should be fine. I think my group is the only one currently using white foam, and we've just got clear domes.

Same length though, so we'll have to be careful when we sort them at the end of the day.

I still run White foam too, but I think I'll have gumdrops this time around, or plain glue.

Also I'm finishing Last Year's Geddon video tonight. So expect me to update this post later today with it.

-Bags

#325064 Armageddon XIV

Posted by baghead on 04 January 2013 - 02:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm as "in" as someone who has no clue what he'll be doing with his life in the next 2 weeks, much less 5-6 months, can be. Herrrrp.

I'd like to request boarding with SCUN because the majority of the CVN clan would like to come down this year for the carnage.

Protip: The more people you're bringing the harder it is for local guys to provide hosting. Also considering the shrinking number of active SCUNites living in the Glendora area isn't going to help either. I'll assume my Grandparent's house will be booked with my own people again, but like I was saying, I have no clue what I'll be doing in late June-July yet, so we'll see.

-Bags.

#324683 Y.U.L.E.T.I.D.E.

Posted by baghead on 23 December 2012 - 02:25 AM in Nerf Wars

Like most of our wars, this one was most excellent. Also for all of you in the Nerf Internet Community, we send you this E-card:

Posted Image

-Bags

*PS, I'm back bitches.

#324007 Y.U.L.E.T.I.D.E.

Posted by baghead on 29 November 2012 - 05:33 AM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image
Last Year's Holiday Spirit in full swing.

No way I'll miss this one, also I'll have at least one new recruit.

-Bags

#324006 YANO 2: SoCal December War

Posted by baghead on 29 November 2012 - 04:51 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah mang, Grad School is brutal, I don't think I'm gonna miss it.

Well, I may have to leave around the lunch break if I make it to this now. Because there's a group show I'm in in Pomona that opens the same afternoon as this war.

If you guys are able to move and willing to navigate Art People (Read: slightly-less ironic hipsters) you are welcome to come check it out: https://www.facebook...91854230888843/

-Bags

#323832 G.A.F.F.S.N.A.A.H.

Posted by baghead on 22 November 2012 - 09:49 PM in Nerf Wars

This, per usual should be a fun time. I won't be providing the same level of modding supplies this year; because well, black friday = too big of crowds to go buy glue, tape and markers. Ya know. The important shit.

-Bags

#323720 YANO 2: SoCal December War

Posted by baghead on 19 November 2012 - 02:52 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm gonna do what I can to make it out to this (if nothing else because its stupid close to where I live right now) but I may be moving out of my studio that weekend, its like the weekend before my last week of Grad School, forever.

If I can make it, I'll bring my bigass box of stock ammo, because I can't spend time making any kind of darts anymore. Although I look forward to trying AMIORS.

oh and Hey Ryan: Would you be so kind as to find my SuperMaxx 1000 and bring it with you? Thanks.

-Bags

#322904 D.I.C.K.M.O.V.E.

Posted by baghead on 22 October 2012 - 02:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey Guys who made it to this, My Camera is MIA (I've looked for it like three times in my car) so please keep your eyes open for it in your stuff buckets/bags. It has documentation photos from work for my thesis show on it too, I kinda need those. Thanks.

#318110 A.R.M.A.G.E.D.D.O,N!

Posted by baghead on 06 July 2012 - 11:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Just so you guys know: I'll be bringing up a bunch of stuff to either sell off or give away, My Studio, My house and The Place I'm staying are all full of art supplies these days and getting rid of 2-3 boxes of nerf stuff is looking like the easiest way to get some more space. (I'll post pictures closer to the war date)

-Bags

#316607 A.R.M.A.G.E.D.D.O,N!

Posted by baghead on 06 June 2012 - 02:00 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there, with the Pilztopher, and we'll bring our cameras n shit, per usual.

#307491 N.E.V.E.R.S.T.O.P.

Posted by baghead on 18 November 2011 - 01:36 AM in Nerf Wars

Consider Me There.

The Video is what sold me on going:

-Bags

#303136 Armageddon XII Planning Thread

Posted by baghead on 09 August 2011 - 11:00 PM in Nerf Wars

The REAL recap video is done:

#301739 Armageddon XII Planning Thread

Posted by baghead on 18 July 2011 - 02:54 AM in Nerf Wars

Video is Up ;)

#301080 Armageddon XII Planning Thread

Posted by baghead on 06 July 2011 - 01:56 AM in Nerf Wars

Solid war guys, per usual.

We got a crapload of footage, man am I happy I have all those Playsports.

Oh man you guys, I had a great time today! Its too bad that it was hot, but that didnt stop me from enjoying myself.

^ Pants once again wins the "Surly humorous way to say I didn't get to nerf today award" seriously dude, almost as funny as your commitment to your Falcon Costume for C.A.N.D.Y.

Sorry a bit to Bags for that argument towards the end. When my blood sugar drops, my emotional palette becomes anger-colored, and so most anything becomes ingredients for an argument. Thankfully we were both tired so it lasted almost no time, so yeah, sorry for that.

I have video from the Missile Crisis round. I really liked it, especially the stockpile rule. This is pretty much the only objective game besides Carpe that I feel even a little inclined to play the objective, rather than shoot people playing the objective. I have two videos from the second round of it that'll go up a little later this week.

S'all good brosef, its just the same stupid dart argument we get into every like 6 months(stupid, because our opinions never change no matter how much we discuss), and you must remember that I'm a dick and pretty stubborn, which makes it easy to turn where it went. We just have to remember we need someone to distract us with discussions of obscure music or art or pokemans next time it comes up.

Please send me that footage dude, Apollo and I have a bunch of stuff for a "How to have your own Nerf Missile Crisis" video started, but the more "in round footage" would be great. Also, every bit counts when it comes to making the 'geddon video.

The Highlights:

*Pre-geddon Vloging and forgetting the SCUN YouTube password, thus not posting it before 'geddon.
*Using every bit of self control I had to not be a total ass to the random Dad who was trying to be a camera snob, I agree that this year's group photo is most likely never to be seen.
*Getting to Cullen early, only to find Shmee already there.
*Finding another Glendora Police officer who didn't know who we were, and getting kicked out of Cullen Sucked. (seriously, what happened to "Oh they're just nerf guns? Well, have fun then!")
*Roboman modded me a couple of rather Sexxy 2ks, and they were awesome to use, until I broke them. at least they were minor problems, so its an easy fix.
*Watching Sage dominate with Roboman's Squeaky Hammer.
*Slayer's "How to not Nerf like a Retard" lecture.
*Lots of good Captains Games
*Pranking people with the Missile Crisis Motion Alarms.
*Getting to give Sandman(Brandon) the Ryan Witherspoon Memorial Trophy, for "Spooniest attendance" when he showed up just in time for lunch.
*Missile Crisis is a Success in larger groups, Axelion's "Nuclear Stockpile" rule helped.
*Team Ginger-Beard
*Being on an exceptional Multi-Team er...Team.
*Not getting sunburned, although I think I had some sort of weird reaction to GuyintheKilt(Kevin)'s sunscreen: the day after the war my forehead broke out like CRAZY. Seriously, it looks like a pinkish-beige orange peel.
*Literally spending hours post war wasting time at Ole Hammer while we lazily cleaned up.

So like I was saying, there is A Lot of video for this war, and I have a feeling that there's a little more out there, if you have some please contact me so I can get it ASAP(Email me Bags@Scunnerf.com)

I'm trying to keep my usual "still haven't finished war videos from last September, but get the 'geddon video out in less than two weeks" schedule here.

-Bags

#299852 W.A.A.G.O.B. (SCUN June War)

Posted by baghead on 14 June 2011 - 11:27 AM in Nerf Wars

Should be there, and ready to unveil a new game type that Mr.Apollo and I have been working on.