nutterbutter's Content

There have been 5 items by nutterbutter (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#327987 Dollarama AIR BLASTER

Posted by nutterbutter on 14 March 2013 - 12:47 AM in Modifications

I'm not quite sure of how moving the PT forward would change anything, perhaps an example could help. I thought about a plunger swap, but i don't have any bigger on hand and as stated, this was a quick an easy to do mod. I don't wan't to get too much work on a gun that will most probably break down after 500 shots if you know what I mean...

Moving a plunger tube forward (In relation to where it sits stock) can increase the volume of air that would be in front of the plunger head while the gun is cocked. The plunger rod/head is then allowed more of a draw, and thus more power. It can be done on a NF, though it rarely is. I can snag some pictures of mine if you'd really like to see it.

#327985 Dollarama AIR BLASTER

Posted by nutterbutter on 14 March 2013 - 12:09 AM in Modifications

Looks like this gun has a LOT of extra room for a PT swap, with some work of course. Even still, looks like you COULD move the PT forward for a decent gain in draw. Either way, it's always neat to see someone make something out of nothing. Good first post.

#327764 Coop's Stryfe Modification Write-Up

Posted by nutterbutter on 07 March 2013 - 02:05 PM in Modifications

This thing is cool as shit. I'm not an indoor player, but I would imagine this would hold its own very well. Any intention of eventually putting some different motors in? Also, is the Strongarm/barrel attachment removable? And a final question, how many hours do you think are into this? Including paint and what have you.

#326267 Singled Nerf Rough Cut

Posted by nutterbutter on 03 February 2013 - 03:24 AM in Modifications

I'd guess this was a "rather then toss this because I fucked up the stock barrel assembly, I'll single it" mod. We've all done it, at least once. Just so happens, this guy did a write up about it. That's all.

#310608 Air displacement of Night Finder Plunger

Posted by nutterbutter on 03 February 2012 - 12:03 AM in Modifications

By removing some internal parts of the shell, you can increase the draw by sliding the plunger tube forward to the back of the part of the shell that wraps the barrel. It won't be enough for what you're looking for, but I felt it was worth mentioning.