Heatblast016's Content

There have been 19 items by Heatblast016 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#349214 Zombiestrike Crossfire

Posted by Heatblast016 on 20 October 2015 - 08:24 PM in General Nerf

Well its cheaper and thought it was cool.

it is kind of cool but if you want performance buy a stryfe it is the same price on amazon

#349174 Zombiestrike Crossfire

Posted by Heatblast016 on 18 October 2015 - 12:02 PM in General Nerf

Toys R Us has an Elite Crossfire. It is the same just it has a different paint job (Sonic fire) and no bow arms. It's also XD. Here Is the link

Yes it is the same exact thing don't buy it unless you want to use it for parts and do a mod like mag212's crossstrike

#349155 Modulus line expanding

Posted by Heatblast016 on 17 October 2015 - 04:45 PM in General Nerf

If you don't already know two of the new modulus line (after the ecs-10) has been leaked- The ion fire pistol and the recon MK II. But in drac's stryfe vs modulus video he hinted that there are more. Any Ideas on what blasters Hasbro might re-release and what new blasters they might add( What about a rapidstrike in that paint scheme?)

#349135 Waivers for nerf wars?

Posted by Heatblast016 on 16 October 2015 - 10:02 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm not a lawyer.

If you're having the event on public property, like a park, I wouldn't bother with waivers. Waivers signed by minors or their parents are rarely enforced in criminal cases. If a bunch of people show up in a park with their own blasters, and someone gets shot in the eye, you're just the guy who told everyone the time and the date to show up. But if you hand out waivers you're automatically the person in charge, and on some level you're taking responsibility for what goes on.

The problem is I kind of am the person in charge but we are playing on public property(I or my friends might loan out ammo and occasionaly blasters)

#349121 Waivers for nerf wars?

Posted by Heatblast016 on 15 October 2015 - 07:39 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm planning on hosting a nerf war and I'm wondering if I should have a waiver- I will be modding my blasters but playing with 8-13 year olds

#349120 Need advice on a Rapidstrike mod

Posted by Heatblast016 on 15 October 2015 - 07:34 PM in Modifications

I'll try the 9v. Seems like the most painless way to go about these internals.

Post the results when u r done

#349072 Help making stefans

Posted by Heatblast016 on 13 October 2015 - 05:13 PM in Darts and Barrels

Probably but honestly just realize that Stefans will hurt a bit and deal with it. Up here in Canada we use glue domes almost exclusively, be lucky you aren't up here.

I don't want to use stock darts but I am not an older nerfer(I'm not even a teenager yet) and neither are my friends so I don't want them getting really mad at me but I still want to be overpowered as hell

#349070 Need advice on a Rapidstrike mod

Posted by Heatblast016 on 13 October 2015 - 05:00 PM in Modifications

I'm working on a commission for a friend and they were a little specific as to what they wanted. They requested a performance upgrade above stock (range/fps/dps). However They do not want to have to use any specialty batteries/charger as they will only be using the blaster occasionally as a cosplay prop.
I was thinking about just using a AA battery tray, either 6 or 8 cell(alkaline) to increase the voltage. Now I was wondering if this specific power source requires removal of the thermistor, removal of the motor pcb or motor rewire. I was just hoping to use the stock wiring in the rest of the blaster (apart from removal of the locks).

I'm somewhat new to internal modding of nerf flywheel blasters so any constructive advice would be greatly appreciated.

use a 9v battery- I don't think it will trip the thermistor as 6 AA batteries will have the same effect

#349060 The BEST upgrade motor for the Stryfe (after extensive testing) is...

Posted by Heatblast016 on 13 October 2015 - 12:05 AM in Modifications

Thanks - I might use these on my rapidstrike
Edit:I realized I just necroed - how do I delete a post

#349059 Help making stefans

Posted by Heatblast016 on 12 October 2015 - 11:58 PM in Darts and Barrels

Could I make rregular slugs and then glue fbr over already made slugs?

#349040 [REVIEW] Knock-off Elite Suction Darts!

Posted by Heatblast016 on 11 October 2015 - 11:54 PM in Darts and Barrels

Thx- I might buy these if I find regular elite suctions good

#349039 Help making stefans

Posted by Heatblast016 on 11 October 2015 - 11:51 PM in Darts and Barrels

I was wondering if I could replace the felt on slugs with a thin layer of foam so that they would hurt less

#349038 Springs for elite alpha trooper

Posted by Heatblast016 on 11 October 2015 - 11:44 PM in Modifications

Thanks- I was going to reuse my nitefinder's springs but then I failed at drilling out the ar (Don't ask - my dad did it(I'm not old enough to use a drill)) so I anyways need a new breech so I am getting Omw's kit

#348987 Springs for elite alpha trooper

Posted by Heatblast016 on 07 October 2015 - 07:45 PM in Modifications

Are there any catch springs that I could get from McMaster

#348985 Springs for elite alpha trooper

Posted by Heatblast016 on 07 October 2015 - 07:40 PM in Modifications

Option 1: Get Nerf Retaliator. Price: $20+tax.

Option 2: Get OMW EAT Stage 1 kit. Price: ~$17 (With shipping).

Either way, you get a working catch-spring and a souped-up EAT. The OMW approach will a) provide a spare catch-spring and B) maintain the single-spring system for the plunger-tube.

Option 3: Go to a car-parts store and see if they have the spring you need. Dirt-cheap, but you might need a spring to show them.

How would you do the double spring method for the plunger tube- I bought some springs but they are not nearly powerful enough for a standalone spring

#348977 Springs for elite alpha trooper

Posted by Heatblast016 on 06 October 2015 - 08:47 PM in Modifications

I already tried small springs from home depot - they are too tight to compress(they are 11 kg)

#348964 Springs for elite alpha trooper

Posted by Heatblast016 on 05 October 2015 - 09:59 PM in Modifications

You can order just the springs from OMW, Last I checked their springs were on sale. Just incase you didn't know:)

I know but I would still need a catch spring and omw is overpriced
Thx though :-)

#348960 Springs for elite alpha trooper

Posted by Heatblast016 on 05 October 2015 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

Do you have another blaster, say one that is broken? Use the spring from it.

The OMW EAT spring is the size you need. I do not know if the [k25] or [k26] will fit.

Option 2. The EAT and Retaliator use the same size springs and are direct-plunger. If you have a Retaliator, gut it, pull the spring out, and wind it around the EAT's PT, without removing the previous mainspring. Now, you have a junk blaster for a catch-spring and a doubled mainspring.

No I don't
My list of current blasters is-
2 nitefinders(one from goodwill)
1 goodwill recon
1 rapidstrike
1 EAT
I also have 2 2.4kg springs from home depot that will fit
By the way how do you wind one spring without removing the other- I tried using one spring then using another one behind it- that's how I lost my catch spring
also are there any catch springs that could hold a cut down [k25]/[k26] or some other superpowered spring (5-10 kg)

#348958 Springs for elite alpha trooper

Posted by Heatblast016 on 05 October 2015 - 07:54 PM in Modifications

I am modding my EAT but lost my catch spring(Fail, Don't ask how) So where can I get catch springs and what are good mainsprings-I'm thinking about a [k25]/[k26] (please do not suggest mod kits like omw as I don't want a kit )