littlegunman's Content

There have been 31 items by littlegunman (Search limited from 21-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#361075 Rochester MN Nerf War

Posted by littlegunman on 22 July 2017 - 06:06 PM in Nerf Wars

This is a nerf war hosted in Rochester Minnesota, it will be hosted over by century high school and you can park at the church across the street from the park. Anyone is welcome to come! We will be playing in a public park so no realistic looking guns or something that will hurt. Pretty much anything is allowed other than that. And NO plastic tipped darts(or anything else that would hurt)! This is an open field so BYOC (bring your own cover). Covers are not required, but only a few will be provided. Don't have any guns? We will provide some for you! Sometimes participants will bring extras for loaning out so you should be fine. Hope to see you there! Use the Facebook site so I can keep track! If for some reson you cnat see facebook, it's July 29 at Northern Heights East Park in Rochester MN.

https://www.facebook.com/events/808178486014232/?context=create&previousaction=create&sid_create=3832802078&action_history=[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22group%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22groups_composer%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A[]%7D%2C%7B%22surface%22%3A%22create_dialog%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22group_create_dialog%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A[]%7D]&has_source=1

#356346 Rochester MN possible war?

Posted by littlegunman on 19 October 2016 - 05:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Somewhere around here?
https://www.google.c...3!4d-92.4459763

More about here

https://goo.gl/maps/cNuUvXjxeS82
I forgot there were more than one northern heights

#355897 Rochester MN possible war?

Posted by littlegunman on 20 September 2016 - 06:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I missed this topic earlier. Since I live in Rochester, yes I would like to have a Rochester war. Depends on how many people we can scrounge up, and whether we can find a good location.

It's been a while but do you by any chance know where northern heights is? Theres a really big field at the park there that would be great for a nerf war. And theres some teens in the neighborhood that would definitely come out

#355233 Rochester MN possible war?

Posted by littlegunman on 27 July 2016 - 01:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Would anyone have any tips? I've never hosted a nerf war before.

#355199 Rochester MN possible war?

Posted by littlegunman on 25 July 2016 - 04:36 PM in Nerf Wars

So I realized that any of the nerf wars in Minnesota are in st Paul (about an hour and a half from Rochester if you don't know) but how many of you people would attend if I had a nerf war here? If this goes well, I will schedule a nerf war sometime.

#354983 SPANO 2016

Posted by littlegunman on 13 July 2016 - 10:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I might go if more people go. Nerfing doesn't seem very popular in most states for some reason.

#354697 Anyone in Rochester MN?

Posted by littlegunman on 30 June 2016 - 10:06 AM in Off Topic

Century High School
which is slightly better than

Mayo High School
which is better than

John Marshall High School

They're all okay. Not sure about high school nerf in Rochester - I'm not very connected to the Kids These Days. If you want to go to nerf wars in MN in general, I can give you a ride up to Minneapolis/St Paul when I host stuff.

Could you let me know when you host something? Thanks.

#352970 MN Spring 2016 Nerf War

Posted by littlegunman on 22 April 2016 - 07:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Any age restrictions? My little sister wanted to go but I didn't think she would be able to go.

#351810 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by littlegunman on 26 February 2016 - 06:08 PM in Off Topic

Alright, please don't suspend/ban me for seeming like a scam, but a while ago I bought a bunch of steam codes. I have only used some of them. They are cheap like, $5-$10 games but hey, I'm giving them away! PM me if interested.

#351269 Anyone in Rochester MN?

Posted by littlegunman on 31 January 2016 - 01:29 PM in Off Topic

Does anyone know a good high school to go to in Rochester MN? I'm moving up there over the summer and want to know where to make friends as my only fear of moving up there is that I will leave behind all my nerfing friends. So I guess what I'm getting at is, anyone go to high school in Rochester that is into Nerfing?

#350803 Nerf Nitefinder Minimize/Mod

Posted by littlegunman on 16 January 2016 - 09:13 AM in Modifications

Nice, I want to get another nitefinder and do this to it. I like the look of the stock ones but this is pretty cool.

If you do this, make sure you have a sander bit for the Dremel and can sand down the little plastic covers. Epoxy would also work better than hot glue but hot glue is cheaper and that's all I had at the time.

#349328 CAN's paintjob

Posted by littlegunman on 26 October 2015 - 08:45 PM in Modifications

I use a technique with the foam of a blister. You can also use the green part of a sponge.
Check the begining of this video : Weathering Tutorial - Part 1 - Massive Voodoo TV

:lol:

Thanks. This looks really good and i think im going to do something like this.

#349303 CAN's paintjob

Posted by littlegunman on 25 October 2015 - 08:22 AM in Modifications

How do you do the rust/dirt around the edges and some on the blaster? I want to do this on one of my guns but cant find out how.

#349280 Elite Longshot discussion thread

Posted by littlegunman on 23 October 2015 - 08:38 PM in General Nerf

It is the same longshot as before for the same price as it used to be. If you want to save money get one from a member on NH or get the ZS one if it happens to be cheaper where you live. (Unless you REALLY need the frontgun and scope)

Yeah Droid has one that I want to buy but he isn't very active. It's a lot cheaper and he has a full one. I wanted to do a huge project for around $65 and need most for lights, motors, and paint. don't ask...

#349278 Nerf Nitefinder Minimize/Mod

Posted by littlegunman on 23 October 2015 - 07:25 PM in Modifications

Looks good!

Hey, you could Trek it up and make it look like a phaser!

I'm not very familiar with that weapon. I will probably get hate for this but I don't care for star trek.

#349275 Nerf Nitefinder Minimize/Mod

Posted by littlegunman on 23 October 2015 - 05:00 PM in Modifications

Alright so I minimized a Nerf NiteFinder and made a mod guide. Here is what you get.
Posted Image
You can also see all the pictures here not all of them are included because of the large amount.
Materials:
NiteFinder
Plastic sheeting
Hot glue
Sandpaper
Epoxy
Sharpie
Tools:
Hot Glue Gun
Dremel

To start you need to remove the battery cover and all the other screws. Then split it in half.
Posted Image
Now remove the tactical rail and then remove the two dart guides. Now remove these two screws and the whole piece.
Posted Image
Now split the barrel in half and remove the AR like so:
Posted Image
Now unscrew the screw holding the trigger in then remove it
Posted Image
Remove this screw
Posted Image
And These
Posted Image
Now remove the whole assembly
Posted Image
Now remove this piece from the battery compartment and discard it.
Posted Image
Take this plastic cover off and discard it. Then take the screw out.
Posted Image
Now place these two pieces back in. DON’T PUT THE SCREWS BACK IN!!!!
Posted Image
Now use a sharpie and mark where to cut.
Posted Image
Now mark the same things on the other side on both halves. Make sure to cut here and don’t leave a huge flap.
Posted Image
Use a dremel cutter bit to cut along the lines.
Posted Image
Now sand all of these pieces and the battery cover (Not Pictured). Make sure to sand down the plunger a LOT because I didn’t and accidently scraped all the paint off. (Look at the first picture at the plunger)
Posted Image
I sprayed these pieces with Rustoleum Painters Touch Semi-gloss black.
Posted Image
And these with Rustoleum Painters touch Gloss Winter grey
Posted Image
Now grab the front barrel you removed earlier and use a screwdriver to knock the pegs out and a pair of needle nosed pliers to remove the excess plastic.
Posted Image
Make sure to get ALL of this piece when painting.
Posted Image
Now cut 3 pieces of plastic to cover the holes. Sizes vary depending on how big your holes are. Just use a ruler…
Posted Image
Reassemble this piece as so.
Posted Image
Insert everything else as shown. Don’t forget to epoxy the barrel back onto the grey piece. Keep in mind where the springs and screws go. Also make sure the catch goes in the right spot.
Posted Image
Don’t forget the tactical rail!
Posted Image
Now put painters tape over the non-black pieces. I didn’t get it all, I know…I realized it afterwards.
Posted Image
I forgot to take a picture for this step but hot glue the plastic on, working the glue into the body flow. I didn’t do this at all but sand down the edges of the plastic with a sander bit on the dremel.
Now spray it black, again.
Posted Image
Remove the tape and VOILA!
Posted Image
Now you are done! If you think I could change a picture or something, leave a helpful comment. Please don’t be rude as this is my first write up and it took a while to do.

#349273 Halloween Prop

Posted by littlegunman on 23 October 2015 - 04:41 PM in Modifications

Read his post bud.

As far as prop blasters go for the E-11 Blaster Rifle (Stormtrooper blaster), I'd go with a Recon/Retaliator, which you should be able to find relatively easily.

Posted Image
Posted Image
(The mod above is not mine)

If you do an external fore grip mod on a Recon/Retaliator, not only will it be more functional, but it will look a whole lot like the forded shoulder stock under the barrel of the E-11. You'd probably have to have the Nerf clip removed for costplay so it resembles the E-11 better (since its powermag is to the side) but other than that, the blaster can still fire. The Recon/Retaliator already has a similar barrel setup, with the ridges along it similar to the Stormtrooper blaster. You could then just add some 1" PVC to the back on the primer bar plate, making it longer. Then just get some sort of scope to put on the top, and you'd have something to go from. You're on your own on paint, but I hope this helps.

Can you find a mod guide or something for this? I have a Retaliator and dont want to just assume.

It barely shoots darts and is blue. There is a white version of it as well.

How much is shipping?

#349245 Elite Longshot discussion thread

Posted by littlegunman on 22 October 2015 - 08:55 PM in General Nerf

Anyone got one of these yet? I've been saving up for a while to do a huge project with one of these and don't know if it's worth it or not.

#349212 Zombiestrike Crossfire

Posted by littlegunman on 20 October 2015 - 06:30 PM in General Nerf

Yes it is the same exact thing don't buy it unless you want to use it for parts and do a mod like mag212's crossstrike

Well its cheaper and thought it was cool.

#349211 Halloween Prop

Posted by littlegunman on 20 October 2015 - 06:21 PM in Modifications

I've got a POS stormtrooper/clonetrooper blaster. It's blue.
Posted Image

For a nominal fee to cover postage, I'd be willing to send it to you.

So what exactly does it do?

#349171 Elite Longshot discussion thread

Posted by littlegunman on 18 October 2015 - 09:04 AM in General Nerf

What is the claimed range on this? I was looking for one to mod and If it has the same ranges as the original then I'd rather get the old one from someone on the forums.

#349170 Zombiestrike Crossfire

Posted by littlegunman on 18 October 2015 - 08:46 AM in General Nerf

Toys R Us has an Elite Crossfire. It is the same just it has a different paint job (Sonic fire) and no bow arms. It's also XD. Here Is the link

#349167 Halloween Prop

Posted by littlegunman on 17 October 2015 - 09:32 PM in Modifications

You can find Elite alpha troopers in a mission kit at Walmart and alone at Target. Use the raider/tornado strike/barricade/shotblast stock (they're all the same stock with different paintjobs)

Can you send a link that i can buy it from? I cant find it.

#349165 Halloween Prop

Posted by littlegunman on 17 October 2015 - 08:58 PM in Modifications

I say alpha troops and white

Where am I supposed to get an alpha trooper??? And What stock do i put on it?

#349163 Halloween Prop

Posted by littlegunman on 17 October 2015 - 08:41 PM in Modifications

For Halloween this year i am going to be a storm trooper but I don't have the gun. Any ideas on how to make one WITHOUT buying the storm trooper gun Hasbro makes. What gun should I use and should I paint it White or Black? Thanks.

#348820 Paintjob Ideas

Posted by littlegunman on 23 September 2015 - 06:15 PM in Modifications

I think swirl would be cool. I have yet to try it but from the videos I've seen, its pretty good. I'd go for a blue, white, black. Like a galaxy kind of a thing. Idk thats just me:)

Thanks dude, that sounds awesome, I could paint it black with a dark blue swirl and splatter paint(with less paint than usual) the white.

#348801 Paintjob Ideas

Posted by littlegunman on 21 September 2015 - 07:04 PM in Modifications

Thanks for all the ideas they were helpful and I'm still up for color ideas. I guess I could have explained myself a little better, I meant if there were things like splatter paint or swirl paint, tiger stripe, or marble.

#348717 Paintjob Ideas

Posted by littlegunman on 12 September 2015 - 10:26 AM in Modifications

I want to paint a gun that looks cool. Most of mine that I paint are one color. I just finished my commission for a tiger stripe gun and I thought 'other people have cool ideas' so I'm asking you guys for paint job ideas like a pattern or just even a link to a tutorial will do.

IN THE FUTURE, IDEA THREADS LIKE THIS WILL BE SWIFTLY CRUSHED. LOOK THROUGH THE MODS/PAINTJOBS THREAD AND COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS.

#348346 Nerf Demolisher Stock

Posted by littlegunman on 11 August 2015 - 05:06 PM in General Nerf

So I recently got a Nerf demolisher and I was testing out the raider stock and the retaliator stock. I was switching them around when I discovered that the other stocks didn't fit on the demolished without a bit of hard whacking and the demolisher stock wouldn't fit on the other guns. Is this normal or should I report this to Hasbro? Has anyone else had this problem?

#347925 Kent

Posted by littlegunman on 19 July 2015 - 08:08 AM in General Nerf

C.A.N.E. would love to invite you and your group to play, but 205 miles each way is a bit much even for me. That being said, I believe Bowling Green has a large HVZ and Nerf group. As well as a few Nerfers in the Louisville area. Not sure how many we have near the border in Tennessee, but that might be an option as well.

Yeah but thats the Ohio Bowling Green not the Kentucky Bowling Green. thats around 6 hours away (394 miles)

#347894 Kent

Posted by littlegunman on 17 July 2015 - 09:57 AM in General Nerf

Kentucky
Elite
Nerf
Team

So I noticed that Kentucky is lacking in nerf participation. I decided to start a Nerf team a little different than others. I am located in Metcalfe county, an hour east of bowling Green. But I don't mind to compromise. We will have nerf wars with basicly our team. There isn't enough nerf events in ky so I'm trying to promote it. Nothing fancy at all, but we are The KENT. P.S. my name isn't KENT its just the first four letters in Kentucky. If interested, comment or pm me.