Queen of Trash's Content

There have been 4 items by Queen of Trash (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#358493 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Queen of Trash on 10 March 2017 - 03:24 PM in Modifications

IMAG0481.jpg
This is the first paint job I have ever done on a Nerf blaster. I like the look and feel of the Hyperfire and of course the very fast full auto. Running Solarbotics 130 motors and a Venom 2S lipo (so large it takes up the whole battery tray) this thing is fast. Waiting on Artifact flywheel cage and flywheels in the mail so this is only shooting about 70' tops right now. Empties the 25 dart magazine in just under 5 seconds.

#350243 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Queen of Trash on 28 December 2015 - 05:19 PM in Modifications

This is my trash cannon. An ERTL PAS with an underslung RSCB. Basic internal mods, reinforced trigger and plunger rod with a [k25] inside. I find the [k25] to be a bit smoother in this than the [k26]. The RSCB has a sneaky little revolving door to load in darts.
IMAG0114_zps9qmzo06t.jpg

#345382 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by Queen of Trash on 06 March 2015 - 09:40 PM in Homemades

I'll just leave this trash here. Could have studied for midterms, but nah, got too much uncut PVC.
It is just a trashy pump snap variant with a rotating speedloader attached at the front.
Posted Image
I also made this Aabow. I kinda like using this thing. Feels great to fire with a hopper. Also my "model" didn't want his stupid face shown.
Posted Image

#345380 Blaster blueprints?

Posted by Queen of Trash on 06 March 2015 - 08:14 PM in Modifications

I believe that you can find most NERF blasters blueprints on Google Patents. Any blaster that is on the market, or has been on the market can be found in Google Patents. The patent blueprints not only have detailed images of the blaster's inner workings, but also basic templates similar to the templates you posted. Hope this helps.
Here is a link to an example page: Vortex Proton Pistol Patent