Han Solo the Nerf Herder's Content

There have been 3 items by Han Solo the Nerf Herder (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#344673 Does an orange-trigger Bigshock actually exist?

Posted by Han Solo the Nerf Herder on 29 January 2015 - 01:15 PM in General Nerf

Thanks rave! And I'll have to check out that mod guide, racer!

Interesting that those other two are also grey trigger.

I wonder if Hasbro is saving money by only making one version of certain blasters from now on.
I don't know how their manufacturing process works, but if it's even a little cheaper/simpler to only make one version of a blaster that would be "legal" in all markets they sell in, then yeah.
Plus for the casual consumer (where I imagine the majority of Hasbro's income comes from), they probably can't tell grey from orange apart anyways lol.

#344667 Does an orange-trigger Bigshock actually exist?

Posted by Han Solo the Nerf Herder on 29 January 2015 - 11:14 AM in General Nerf

Just wondering: Has anyone ran into an actual, orange-trigger Bigshock?

I know stock photos show an orange trigger, but in every Youtube review (U.S. included), and even written reviews on Amazon, I have only seen/heard of grey-trigger Bigshocks.
For example, the Target nearest to me only carries grey-trigger Bigshocks.

I mean, it's not a big deal, I'm just kind of curious!

#344624 (New?) Zombiestrike Doublestrike

Posted by Han Solo the Nerf Herder on 27 January 2015 - 10:37 PM in General Nerf

Speaking of a new, double-shot pistol, the Double Down is apparently for sale -> Double Down

Figured it was similar enough to this topic it didn't need a new thread. :)

Looks interesting, likely simple to mod/integrate.