Kidood's Content

There have been 3 items by Kidood (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#343911 Strongarm Malfunction

Posted by Kidood on 04 January 2015 - 04:39 PM in General Nerf

Update:

I found out that its never the same barrel that doesnt shoot as far. Sometimes the gun fired 6/6 nicely, other tiems its a 5/6, and other times its a low 3/6 or 2/6. Any way i can avoid this?

#343910 Strongarm Malfunction

Posted by Kidood on 04 January 2015 - 04:35 PM in General Nerf

Sorry gang, late reponse.

My Strongarm is a blue elite.

I'm using the darts that the blaster came with, and I do feel like the darts thinned out a little. They fall into the barrels a little easier than the first few days I played with it. Would this effect them at all? Also, which darts would work great with the strongarm if not the standard elites?

#343811 Strongarm Malfunction

Posted by Kidood on 01 January 2015 - 08:46 PM in General Nerf

Hello, before I begin I would just like to introduce myself. I'm Kidood, and I'm VERY new to the Nerf community, but very excited to jump in no doubt!

Recently, I bought a strongarm, and at first, the gun was perfect. It was very smooth and slamfire was a blast. However, last sunday, while i was playing with my girlfriend, the gun's performance went from great to bad. there are two barrels on the revolving cylinder that don't project the darts as far as they used to go, and the other darts vary in distance. I did not bang, drop, or injure the blaster, so I'm at lost to what happened to the performance. Has this happened to anyone as well?