gabers's Content

There have been 6 items by gabers (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#345509 painting help

Posted by gabers on 12 March 2015 - 02:21 PM in Modifications

Yes, you do need a base coat if you want your paint job to look good. Here is an excellent tutorial: link

should i lay down a base coat of black then purple then a coat of black detailing

#345486 painting help

Posted by gabers on 11 March 2015 - 01:34 PM in Modifications

i am painting my 3b and want to know if i should lay a base coat or if i can tape and paint right away the colors iam using are purple and black.

#344519 rayven mods

Posted by gabers on 23 January 2015 - 12:23 AM in Modifications

can i do the same mods to a non elite rayven that i can do to a elite rayven

#343651 mod class then a war

Posted by gabers on 20 December 2014 - 11:34 PM in General Nerf

Don't worry Gabers, I have done that for you. Just copy it and paste it over your previous post.

thank you so much

#343633 mod class then a war

Posted by gabers on 18 December 2014 - 08:55 PM in General Nerf

sorry i was rushing to get this done, as i was in school i will be happy to explain anything or rewrite the post.

#343624 mod class then a war

Posted by gabers on 18 December 2014 - 04:34 PM in General Nerf

I have always wanted to learn how effectively mod nerf blasters and build home made blasters. I tried using write ups and youtube videos but that style of learning how to build them was not great for me.

I wanted to learn how to build them from a person, so I showed my father, who is an engineer, the write ups and the videos and he helped build a snap bow and mod my big bad bow once I built them. I then wanted to use them immediately after I built them.

But not having any wars in my area at that time I could not use them. But I did fire them at a archery target and after some use, both the blasters broke and I needed to rebuild them. I did fix them, but it was a lot of effort and time so I then began to think about getting a lot of aspiring modders/ builders to learn from experienced nerfers who have done this a lot and want to spread the hobby.

So I would like to host a mod/ build class, then maybe later that day, night or perhaps the next day, we can war with the blasters we made. I don't have all the details worked out but before I put my time and effort into planning all this.

I would like to know who can help teach the class and who would want to take the class. I am thinking of renting a community center room and materials to build the blasters if people dont want to bring there own materials. But this is all just an idea. Let me know if you are interested or have idea that could make this better.