Ekd's Content

There have been 17 items by Ekd (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#348528 Cpvc Breech Magnus

Posted by Ekd on 25 August 2015 - 08:42 PM in Modifications

Are those ranges angled cause I seriously doubt that your hitting 130 and also this should be in the modification pictures thread due to the fact that this isn't really a write up.I would love a write up of this blaster if it really does hit that hard.

#348480 Longshot catch spring

Posted by Ekd on 21 August 2015 - 06:15 PM in Modifications

If it's not the spring length you could try to spring in the stock of the longshot it's a really tough catch spring.

#348375 Koosh Vortex Tornado Scans (Now a shell replica concept thread)

Posted by Ekd on 13 August 2015 - 06:02 PM in Homemades

He never heard anything back from the guy he sent it to. Pretty much just lost a crossbow shell forever.

He just posted a pic on his Instagram with the shell in it so maybe there's hope yet.

#348373 Koosh Vortex Tornado Scans (Now a shell replica concept thread)

Posted by Ekd on 13 August 2015 - 04:43 PM in Homemades

So what I get out of this is it is now possible to 3D Print these shells? Someone scan a crossbow!

I think Drac painted a crossbow white and sent it out to to get scanned a little while back.So maybe we'll get crossbow shells too.

#348351 Nerf Demolisher Stock

Posted by Ekd on 11 August 2015 - 09:37 PM in General Nerf

It's a little unusual my demolisher stock doesn't snap in I have to push the release button up so the demolisher could be a little messed up in the design but I think you got a especially bad one .Not sure if you need to report it to hasbro though.

#348321 Warn status

Posted by Ekd on 10 August 2015 - 05:57 PM in Off Topic

Sorry I figured it out

#348215 Ultimator Rockets

Posted by Ekd on 03 August 2015 - 10:53 PM in Darts and Barrels

The balls are all you really need, and in fact can prove to be too heavy sometimes. Venom and I are also using some special 2" plastic caps that I ordered specifically to act like the sleeves I use in the 1" ID rockets. They work pretty well and increase the strength and durability by quite a bit. If anyone is interested, I still have lots.

Ill have to try to make some thx for the info how far does a stock ultinator shoot btw I've heard it shoots anywhere from 50 to 120 feet

#348155 Ultimator Rockets

Posted by Ekd on 30 July 2015 - 11:27 PM in Darts and Barrels

I posted about something similar but didn't get quite what I wanted what did you use to weight the missle was it just re ball or did you put something else in the missle?

#348154 Barrel Length for Air Blasters

Posted by Ekd on 30 July 2015 - 11:22 PM in Darts and Barrels

10 in of cpvc and Home Depot foam work great in my at3k hits 110 no prob.

#348153 Nerf Firestrike^2

Posted by Ekd on 30 July 2015 - 11:19 PM in Modifications

I might have to try this I'd put a Home Depot spring in and turn my firestrike into a fresh new secondary.nice mod excellent idea

#343104 Ultimator rockets

Posted by Ekd on 25 November 2014 - 10:17 PM in General Nerf

I actually alter existing stuff, in most cases. For my Roto-Rocket-sized rockets with the 1" wide barrel, I use certain pool noodles.

Ok thanks i will have to try to figure something out if I can't i will buy from you of you still do that

#342841 Ultimator rockets

Posted by Ekd on 12 November 2014 - 06:33 PM in General Nerf

Where do you get your foam for these rockets.

#342822 Ultimator rockets

Posted by Ekd on 12 November 2014 - 12:21 AM in General Nerf

Hey guys I have searched around and have not been able to find 2 in id pipe insulation foam tubing. I live in Washington if that helps. Could some one tell me where to find some
Thanks

#342483 using a bladder to expand a tank?

Posted by Ekd on 18 October 2014 - 09:48 PM in Modifications

You mean like using the MS bladder as a reservoir of air for the hard tank? That's actually a very interesting idea. You'd need a valve in between them and the pump going to the bladder, with perhaps a secondary trigger for filling the hardtank with air from the bladder and the main trigger for firing. If that's not what you meant, sorry.

It is and I was thinking of using the valve from MS that is between the bladder and the plunger and hookin the hard rank up after the valve.Do you think that will work?

#342441 using a bladder to expand a tank?

Posted by Ekd on 16 October 2014 - 05:16 PM in Modifications

I may not have been clear but I was thinking of usin a hard tank and hooking it up to the MS bladder with the pump. That way the air woud be encased in the MS bladder as well as the tank. Hope that clears things up.

#342414 using a bladder to expand a tank?

Posted by Ekd on 15 October 2014 - 08:37 AM in Modifications

You probably could, but it wouldn't be particularly effective. Magstrike bladders are designed to depressurize (unexpand) relatively slowly for the purpose of firing a whole clip of darts. Regular hard tanks release all their air at once (hopefully) and so expanding one with a MS bladder would be rather counterintuitive. It'd be interesting, though- prove me wrong!

Thanks I'll have try and see how it turns.

#342410 using a bladder to expand a tank?

Posted by Ekd on 14 October 2014 - 10:45 PM in Modifications

Has anyone ever tried to expand a tank using a magstrike bladder. If not do you think it's possible.