sidewinder1911's Content

There have been 6 items by sidewinder1911 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#341438 A little help required on Longstrike modding.

Posted by sidewinder1911 on 22 August 2014 - 05:38 AM in Modifications

New In Box Elites. Basically an elite blaster in its stock form, so around the 70-80ft ranges.

Thanks for the info, and considering a stock Sonic Longstrike does 20-30ft, that's a pretty solid improvement, am I right?

#341435 A little help required on Longstrike modding.

Posted by sidewinder1911 on 22 August 2014 - 02:51 AM in Modifications

For drop kits, wait for OMW direct plunger system LSK, massacre puts you on par with NIB elites practically, or get the overpriced Xplorer DP kit. It really depends what your using it for, but direct plungers where its at man.

What do you mean by NIB Elites, and could you give me an example?

#341412 A little help required on Longstrike modding.

Posted by sidewinder1911 on 21 August 2014 - 02:59 AM in Modifications

Thanks for all the advice guys, but all I want to do is get the kit, drop it into my Longstrike, and a find a method to one-handedly prime it. So any help on that would be greatly appreciated.

#341354 A little help required on Longstrike modding.

Posted by sidewinder1911 on 19 August 2014 - 09:16 PM in Modifications

There's an aftermarket website which sells an improved bolt with a larger priming bar listed here: http://www.xplorersg...&prodid=7163996
If I used this instead of the OEM bolt, would it make a difference?

#341351 A little help required on Longstrike modding.

Posted by sidewinder1911 on 19 August 2014 - 09:04 PM in Modifications

The longstrike is reverse plunger and is no longer worth spending money for a OMW kit for it. I would look into A elite blaster with a direct plunger.

I already have direct plunger Elite blasters. If I asked how to mod it, I don't want an answer saying screw your current blaster and get a new one.

#341347 A little help required on Longstrike modding.

Posted by sidewinder1911 on 19 August 2014 - 08:42 PM in Modifications

Hi all, I've never modded a blaster before, but looking to get into it. I was thinking about buying the OMW Massacre Longstrike Kit, but it says that you cannot prime the blaster one-handedly after installation without it breaking. Is there an alternative that would allow you to one-handedly prime without breaking the blaster except for shotgun-primes?