P-Bizzle's Content

There have been 3 items by P-Bizzle (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#343735 NSFWar

Posted by P-Bizzle on 26 December 2014 - 11:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Hope the war was sick! Keep me posted on future wars. We have quite a posse in Cedar Rapids that would like to come up.

#339334 Nerf Tournament/War Cedar Rapids Iowa JULY 12

Posted by P-Bizzle on 03 June 2014 - 03:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey Nerfers! The Grady Paul Larson Foundation ( www.gplfoundation.org ) will be adding a Nerf tournament to their Annual Softball tournament on July 12th. In addition to the tournament, there will also be ongoing Nerf Wars throughout the day. The tournament will consist of four person teams of any ages. The specifics of the event can be read below. Message me or post if you have any questions.

• The winning team will receive a $200 Orange Mod works Gift Card
  • There will be a registration fee of $25 per team
  • All proceeds will benefit the Grady Paul Larson/Make a wish foundation
  • In the interest of fairness, all Blasters will be furnished for the tournament(you may bring your own for the Nerf War, but no homemade guns or Darts)
  • Each team member and Nerf War participant will be required to sign a waiver and consent to rules(provided at tourney)
  • Safety glasses will be provided and are mandatory
  • Bring a non-perishable food item and be entered in a free Great wolf lodge get away weekend!

Thanks All!
P-Bizzle

#339124 Nerf Vulcan mod troubleshooting

Posted by P-Bizzle on 24 May 2014 - 12:00 AM in Modifications

I run about 10 vulcans for our church's nerf ministry and have done the exact same mods u have(plus new marabuchi motors, reinforced plunger rods and 25v lion packs). Recently two have stopped working. Upon close inspection there were what appeared to be discoloration on the plunger tubes. They were actually cracks that formed but really didn't open until the gun was in use. I fused one crack back together and it works again. Hope this helps!