T3kn0Hazard's Content

There have been 9 items by T3kn0Hazard (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#347420 Taobao Longshot Shotgun Grip by F10555

Posted by T3kn0Hazard on 24 June 2015 - 05:02 PM in General Nerf

Psyk said that in order to get these that you have to use a secondary site such as Peeka. Is this the case or can you order directly from them and still get it?
If you used a secondary site would you be willing to share with us which one?
I am very interested in getting a few of these but feel it may not be worth the troubles of doing so.

#345697 Mechanics that make Rotating Barrels work

Posted by T3kn0Hazard on 20 March 2015 - 05:32 PM in Modifications

So far I've heard many people call it a clutch.

#345555 Fix found for Whip Blast (messenger blast)

Posted by T3kn0Hazard on 14 March 2015 - 09:10 PM in Modifications

Hello all! I was working on integrating a Boomco Whipblast and a Rebelle Messenger, when upon completion I realized about every 3/5 primes, the blaster would fire mid whip. I chalked it up to weaker catch spring as these are whimpy. New catch spring made the blaster sound horrible and prime off. I couldn't figure it out until I saw a small white rubber rectangle piece sitting on my workbench and started looking where it may go. Fixed the problem! The plunger rod just before the teeth, but being the plunger tube has a little rectangle hole that this white rubber piece slides into. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I couldn't figure out how to upload. But as I found no information on the whipblast at all I figured anything helps. Although it was kind of funny to shoot the wall behind me, using it as a gag blaster for surprise tags. I am grateful for the fix.

#345428 Hydro Cannon Mod

Posted by T3kn0Hazard on 09 March 2015 - 04:53 PM in Modifications

Its a fairly easy mod on this water blaster only. Most of the rest require an internals swap
Most people just cut out the screen in the end of the nozzle.
But you can also add CPVC or whatever your preferred barrel material is.
or you can get crazy and try something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSnyQ3UTcw

#345352 Non-spraypaints. What works well on plastics?

Posted by T3kn0Hazard on 04 March 2015 - 02:17 PM in Modifications

I used testors enamel for all my detailing. They are about 1.79 in the model car section at michaels. And very seldom I'll use citadel. If you don't have the patience (like myself) to let each layer of paint dry for 30 min between coats then the citadel is tough, especially orange. I do have good luck with their blues and greens. As for dry brushing Just a metal c based acrylic of any sort.

#344681 Folding Spectre stock breakdown.

Posted by T3kn0Hazard on 29 January 2015 - 06:01 PM in Modifications

It looks to be a screw without a head. Similar to some of the jolt plunger head pins.
Psyk has a good removal method on his jolts that may help.
I'm sure there are plenty of other youtubers with the info on the jolt pin removal as well.
but basically if you can pry it up enough to get some pliers around it and twist it out.
If that isn't it, it may be solvent welded on just the bottom portion to where you can boil if for just a bit then pry it out.
The very last option is that it may be like a Jolts handle pin to where it is scored on the opposite side from the head and may require ramming it out with the pressure of a thousand stampeding bulls.
Those are the only 3 options I can imagine knowing Nerf

#344680 Stryfe FPS at different Voltages

Posted by T3kn0Hazard on 29 January 2015 - 05:28 PM in Modifications

Thanks again for sharing! Crazy that with the 4x3.7s it all goes to hell.
This chart is very very helpful!
We all use different stuff, its nice to know how it all stacks up.

#339544 British Modding Supplies

Posted by T3kn0Hazard on 13 June 2014 - 04:04 PM in Modifications

Duplicolor also makes Vinyl and fabric dye spray paint. Most of us have used this because it is meant for surfaces that may move. It bonds with the plastic instead of making a layer. It is used the same as a spray paint and dries faster. The only downside is its color ranges are minimum, but they are good as bases or used with almost any other plastic spray paint or dulpicolor paint. These are all found at a local Automotive place easily.

#339543 Weird stampede issue

Posted by T3kn0Hazard on 13 June 2014 - 03:57 PM in Modifications

Keep in mind for the future,if you have a flawed nerf gun that you don't want to put time into, you can always send it back to Hasbro and get a free replacement, so long as its isn't modded, though you can open it up. If they don't have the exact one they will send you the original retail value equivalent blaster, which is often just as cool/cooler. IE. I sent in a stockade with motor issues and got the new orange stryfe back. You don't even have to have a receipt or packaging.