rabbitt773's Content

There have been 3 items by rabbitt773 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#336380 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by rabbitt773 on 07 January 2014 - 12:13 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
My stryfe with masterkey. Mounted the roughcut further forward and left most of the grip intact so that I can detach the entire barrel extension and use it as a seperate blaster. The stryfe itself is stock.
Posted Image
My firestrike. Air restrictor removed and added a removable suppresor. Needs repainting.

#336206 Commonly banned blasters/ Mods

Posted by rabbitt773 on 31 December 2013 - 06:32 PM in General Nerf

Alright, thanks guys this has been very helpful. Jaynerf thanks for the advice, we're definatly not allowing stefans and were planning on using a similar method to yours for testing modified blasters (we shoot the blaster user and a commitee member), so its nice to know that someone else is using it. Again, thanks for the help, any other tips you may have would be appreciated.

Edit: azrael thanks for the advice about the chronometer, it may come in handy if we're not allowed to do pain tests.

#336197 Commonly banned blasters/ Mods

Posted by rabbitt773 on 31 December 2013 - 04:23 PM in General Nerf

Hi all, myself and some friends are currently in the process of setting up a Nerf society at our university. Due to health and saftey standards it is likeley that we will have to regulate the use of modded blasters (not an outright ban, since that would be to restictive) as well as potentially restrict the use of certain blasters, both for health and saftey and game balance reasons (although this is less of a concern). I had a look about on these forums and the web but couldn't find much information on the subject. As such I would like to ask you guys if you know of any Blasters or Mods that are commonly banned from wars and clubs, as well as the reasons they are banned so that we can come get an idea of how best to handle the matter.

Thank you for reading and for any assitance you can provide.