Hammer of Cortana's Content

There have been 7 items by Hammer of Cortana (Search limited from 21-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#159066 Barret .50 Cal Idea

Posted by Hammer of Cortana on 13 June 2008 - 02:59 PM in Modifications

Well, then I guess that's that. I thought this forum was kind of cool, when I stumbled across it, but from what I've seen--from the moderators to the "pissy" and "bitchy" posters (myself included, evidently), who seem to like to humiliate newcomers by correcting them in-thread, instead of PM-ing, as has been done in TWO threads now, not just this one--this is just another forum that contains mostly decent folk, but has such a vocal set of losers, who take such joy in overseeing their little fiefdom of the internet, that I regret having wanted to become a member. Enjoy enforcing your "retarded" rules, ladies and gentlemen. I have no doubt there will be much hooting and hollering, once I've closed out my account (yeah, I won't be waiting for what will most likely be an inevitable deletion by mods).

#159063 Barret .50 Cal Idea

Posted by Hammer of Cortana on 13 June 2008 - 02:44 PM in Modifications

Hmmm, I certainly thought my post had "something significant to add"...guess that's your opinion that it didn't...

#159061 Barret .50 Cal Idea

Posted by Hammer of Cortana on 13 June 2008 - 02:36 PM in Modifications

Well, I guess my question is, to Kid Flash (and to you, as well, if you agree with him, slowguitarman): what's the big deal? If I added a post to this thread, since I'm interested in the subject, since I had something to add to it, and didn't just bump it, what's the big deal?

#159059 Barret .50 Cal Idea

Posted by Hammer of Cortana on 13 June 2008 - 02:22 PM in Modifications

Oh, sorry. I replied because it was a subject of much interest to me, and one on which I wanted to comment. I wasn't trying to revive it for no reason, or give it a bump, if that's what's being insinuted. If that's something the moderators don't want, perhaps there should be something in place, so that posts older than 30 days are automatically deleted.

#159056 Barret .50 Cal Idea

Posted by Hammer of Cortana on 13 June 2008 - 02:05 PM in Modifications

It's definitely a start, man. I highly recommend adding a brick suppressor, at the barrel's end, if you can. For my LS Halo Sn1per Rifle (which is HEAVILY inspired by the Barrett) paint/mod, I got an empty nail box, and put my PVC pipe barrel through it...now with the paint on, it looks amazing. The suppressor, in both rifles, is a trademark, so adding it would really help to make it look like what you want.

#159055 Getting Ready To Paint My Recon And Longshot

Posted by Hammer of Cortana on 13 June 2008 - 01:57 PM in Modifications

Ok, so I know the horse has been beat, if not to death, well near to death, on this, but I'll just say that Krylon Fusion is the best...I used it for my Halo3 Sn1per rifle LS paint/mod (pics coming, in the next week), and I'm supremely happy with it...it's all I'll use, if I ever do something like that again.

#138125 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Hammer of Cortana on 01 February 2008 - 02:06 PM in Modifications

All these modifications are amazing, but the paintjobs are what blow me away! The LS and Mav custom paintjobs I've seen leave my jaw dropped... Wish I could've replied to some older posts, where expertly painted LS's were showcased, but I just got validated, and I don't want to violate the Code of Conduct right off the bat (or at all, for that matter!). I'll soon (within the next few weeks) be posting pics of my custom-painted Longshot, made to resemble the SRS99D Sn1p3r Rifle from the Halo games. Can't wait to see what people think of it, good or bad!

HoC

PINEY EDIT: Sounds like you're sincere. Put a picture in this slot later and we'll spare you. :blush: