LaceUpNerfModders's Content

There have been 3 items by LaceUpNerfModders (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#333089 Singled Longshot

Posted by LaceUpNerfModders on 15 August 2013 - 10:36 PM in Modifications

So today I completely finished my singled longshot. It has a blue paint job with a black secondary color and silver accents.
This is my best blaster up to date so far. It is getting ranges of around 90' flat and 110' at a slight angle. So for the mods done to this blaster I obviously singled it, integrated a firefly stock, reinforced the catch and trigger, added a 10kg upgrade spring from orange mod works, padded the plunger head, and filled in dead space. I was not able to keep the dart holders in the stock of the firefly because they were to large to use Stephan darts in. When i tried to mod it to fit homemade darts i ended up just ruining it and it became trash. So insted I glued the clip in so that is not removable and dremeled out the bottom to fit two darts.
So far I have had no problem with darts falling out of the bottom of the blaster even while running. I have also kept the sling mounts in the stock of the firefly.
To me this is a really comfy blaster and is great for losing. So here is a video from my youtube account for an overview of the blaster and the finishing of the blaster. I will show you the internals and padding the plunger and filling in dead space.
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Don't post just a video and make a thread for it. Is it explicitly stated in the New Members Guide.

#333051 Singled Longshot

Posted by LaceUpNerfModders on 14 August 2013 - 07:51 PM in Modifications

also if you like my mods follow my youtube channel. I will have new mods or ideas up every week

#333050 Singled Longshot

Posted by LaceUpNerfModders on 14 August 2013 - 07:48 PM in Modifications

Today I finished my singled nerf longshot. It is shooting around 90' flat and 110' angled. I am also looking for suggestions about future longshot projects or just my paintjobs or nerf in general. I am new and am just looking for some feed back. This blaster will be for sale in a within the next week.
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Don't post just a video per the New Members Guide