Thief's Content

There have been 8 items by Thief (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#79806 Bbb Clip Thing

Posted by Thief on 13 April 2006 - 07:50 AM in Modifications

It wsas my BBB, that WE did that to. After doing a little practice, the only problem, is how when you keep, putting on and removing the Mav.'s chamber it seems to be pulling the PVC barrel off, though a little duck Tape can solve that problem. Also, It does complicate aiming a bit. -TL

#45142 Wtf

Posted by Thief on 30 December 2004 - 02:06 PM in Modifications

How do you get to Yakman's site anyways?

#45141 Bbb Mods

Posted by Thief on 30 December 2004 - 01:53 PM in Modifications

actually, I did not get confused, I did make it shoot macros. I am now trying to make it similar to the AT 2000 by adding a revolving barel to the front cause it takes a long time to load, plus I cant gat it to shoot stephens fast, and the stephens sometimes just fall into the gun itself.

#45139 At 2000 Single Barrel Mod Instructions

Posted by Thief on 30 December 2004 - 01:38 PM in Modifications

The AT 2000 is nothing compared to the might of my, BBB the best gun ever made, to date. Listen to what he named one of the AT's, the "Lady Bug" I mean come on. Name it somthing better than that!? :D

#44430 Bbb Mods

Posted by Thief on 20 December 2004 - 09:30 PM in Modifications

The BBB is the favorite weapon of mine, and I am looking to mod it to make it more powerful, and accurate. So far I have removed the wings, and enabled it to shoot Macros. If you know of any other way to mod it, can you tell me here.

#44347 Bbb Arrows

Posted by Thief on 19 December 2004 - 08:37 PM in General Nerf

Thanks to everyone who helped me, The arrows now shoot faster, and more accurately than any of my other guns.

#44223 Reckoning 2004

Posted by Thief on 17 December 2004 - 07:45 PM in Nerf Wars

I am a newbie and would like to know what state this is in, and what city it is in/near. Also did you mean 2005?

#44220 Bbb Arrows

Posted by Thief on 17 December 2004 - 07:16 PM in General Nerf

I recently got bought an extra set of the arrows from Nerf's web site, but when I opened the package I realized that the arrows were longer, purple, and had suction cups on the front of them. I used to have red Arrows that shot a decient distance, these new purple ones sometimes don't make it off the front of the gun. Any suggestions on what I should do?