MissouriKid's Content

There have been 46 items by MissouriKid (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#31743 Who Would Buy Colored Backer Rod?

Posted by MissouriKid on 19 July 2004 - 08:57 PM in General Nerf

I would definately buy colored foam. Hot Pink would probably be the easiest color to find while looking for darts, because nothing in nature, except for maybe flowers, but most people probably wouldn't like that, so a neon orange or blue would most like work well.

#19337 Whoot!

Posted by MissouriKid on 19 February 2004 - 04:23 PM in Off Topic

Happy birthday. 21 I presume?

I'm assuming that he put his birth date correctly into NH, so he is 23. It says that at the bottom of the forum index. Happy Birthday!

#19265 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by MissouriKid on 17 February 2004 - 08:44 PM in Off Topic

P.S. Haha! I have'nt got shot in the eye yet!

How is that funny that you haven't been shot in the eye, but someone else has? How is that funny? Would you have liked it if you were the one shot in the eye? I don't think you would be laughing right now.

#19237 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by MissouriKid on 17 February 2004 - 05:46 PM in Off Topic

Man that seriously does suck. I'm gonna go with everyone else on this and say that you shouldn't lie to your parents. Why don't you tell them that its better nerfing for a hobby than sitting at a computer or in front of a TV all day. Maybe its just personal experience when I say this, but don't bother them about it for awhile, let them together talk it over. With my parents, the more you bother them about stuff, the less likely they are to let you get what you want.

#19146 Happy Nerfhaven Valentine's Day

Posted by MissouriKid on 16 February 2004 - 05:06 PM in Off Topic

eating hamburgers (slightly burnt) and lighting things on fire with reckless abandon.

We call that Boy Scouts. My brother's friend's troop plays capture the flag, but instead of flags, what you have to do is take a torch and throw it into a barrel of gasoline. If you do that, you win.

#17737 Happy B-day Leftnut, Bitch

Posted by MissouriKid on 31 January 2004 - 06:16 PM in Off Topic

Thanks guys I can't believe the LCM let me live to be 15.

Me neither. :ph34r: . Happy Birthday.

#17033 Not Again!

Posted by MissouriKid on 24 January 2004 - 09:41 PM in Off Topic

Why do you guys make a topic every single month? I think you would realize that it goes down once a month by now. <_<

#16563 KB Toys Files Chapter 11

Posted by MissouriKid on 17 January 2004 - 02:20 PM in Off Topic

I don't care if they close any of the KB Toys near me, none of them have ever carried nerf guns, atleast I have never seen any when I've been there.

#16260 Happy Birthday Neonerfer!

Posted by MissouriKid on 12 January 2004 - 06:04 PM in Off Topic

Happy birthday!

#16219 Nerfing Awards

Posted by MissouriKid on 11 January 2004 - 09:26 PM in Off Topic

We all know I will win all of the categories, so what is the point for this? Just kidding guys, I second Raggy on mods.

#16020 Cafepress Coupon

Posted by MissouriKid on 08 January 2004 - 09:35 PM in Site Feedback

I would buy one of them there pretty messenger bags if they werent ::gasp:: yellow.

But yellow is pretty....

http://cafeshops.com/nerfhaven.5600602

I need one of them, but the parents won't let me buy one.

#15397 Super Bowl Predictions

Posted by MissouriKid on 01 January 2004 - 11:25 AM in Off Topic

Even though i know they are gonna lose, im gonna have to stick with my tream. Go chiefs!

What about the other Missouri team? I actually don't care who really wins, but I think it will be the Eagles...

#15362 New Year's

Posted by MissouriKid on 31 December 2003 - 09:47 PM in Off Topic

I'm just gonna stay home and watch the Tv guide channel (since there isn't any big countdown on tv for Arizona) until it strikes midnight. After that, i'm gonna lite up the sky with some bottlerokets. Anyone else have anything exciting lined up?

I'm just staying home, drinking Coca Cola. I'm probably gonna be on the internet all night, so feel free to Instant Message me and the old screenname, Jcedwrds8, or MSN me at Jacobedwards11@hotmail.com.

#15029 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by MissouriKid on 25 December 2003 - 01:38 PM in Off Topic

Lets see, I got:

Saint Louis Bread Co. Gift Certificate
Waldenbooks Gift Certificate
LOTR Return of the King for PC
Lynyrd Skynyrd 30th Aniversary CD
$200 Dollars ^_^
Lots of candy

#14947 (tear)

Posted by MissouriKid on 23 December 2003 - 03:51 PM in Off Topic

Why God, Why did you let Trent make this topic?

#14751 Nerf Online.com

Posted by MissouriKid on 20 December 2003 - 01:31 PM in General Nerf

Must be my computer. Man, I feel like a ass! ;)

And how would one know what feeling like an ass feels like?

#14690 American Faqs

Posted by MissouriKid on 19 December 2003 - 05:52 PM in Off Topic

you're dumpster diving in a business park or somewhere people would get nervous and call the cops.

:looks around nervously:

#14534 Marching Bands

Posted by MissouriKid on 17 December 2003 - 05:40 PM in Off Topic

My Trombone is a King Tenor Trombone...they are awesome.

Posted Image

Thats my baby, well thats the closest picture i can find on the net. On the part that you pull out to tune it, on mine, there is a thing that says "King USA" in gold writing, on a black background.

#14315 Marching Bands

Posted by MissouriKid on 14 December 2003 - 02:57 PM in Off Topic

Is anyone here in marching bands or something like that with there school? I play trombone in mine.

#14314 Saddam Hussein - Captured

Posted by MissouriKid on 14 December 2003 - 02:54 PM in Off Topic

Yay, we caught him! Like someone above said, catching him probably will lead to the capture of Bin Laden somehow. I don't think he should be executed, atleast right away. He'll probably give us some information about some stuff.

#14239 Which Gun?

Posted by MissouriKid on 13 December 2003 - 10:16 AM in Off Topic

Dude, I would get the 750. They are awesome.

#14216 Why Do You Nerf?

Posted by MissouriKid on 12 December 2003 - 09:46 PM in General Nerf

...Why not?

Same here...I nerf to nerf, I don't actually know why.

#14111 High Rof Tactics?

Posted by MissouriKid on 11 December 2003 - 05:52 PM in General Nerf

I normally use high ROF weapons like the Blastfire and PC, but the majority of my nerf wars are indoors, so a long range weapon isn't as useful.

#14046 It's My Birthday And I Got The Fucking Flu

Posted by MissouriKid on 10 December 2003 - 10:16 PM in Off Topic

That sucks man. We all hope you get better soon. Half of my school is out with the flu. I'm lucky I haven't gotten it yet. I did get a shot though, but it didnt have any effects on me, no cold or anything.

#13524 MOds

Posted by MissouriKid on 01 December 2003 - 10:14 PM in Off Topic

Ah yes, i did that w/ my SM 3000 blue

Yeah, I screwed my AT2k up like that. I tried to unscrew it all. I stripped all of the screws, then my sister knocked it off the table onto concrete...and it shattered.

#13497 MOds

Posted by MissouriKid on 01 December 2003 - 06:15 PM in Off Topic

If someone had about 100 modified guns, wouldn't it make sense that they would have messed up on a lot...Just because you mess a lot of mods up doesn't mean your a bad nerfer.

#13467 Nerf Hq, Down!

Posted by MissouriKid on 30 November 2003 - 08:27 PM in Off Topic

you guys don't have to make a topic about it everytime it goes down...it does that once a month...

#13214 Let It Be - Naked

Posted by MissouriKid on 24 November 2003 - 10:30 PM in Off Topic

I was thinking about getting the cd you talked about. I'll probably get it over ThanksGiving.

#13065 Help Me!

Posted by MissouriKid on 20 November 2003 - 06:21 PM in General Nerf

Thrift Stores normally have older guns, guns that aren't made anymore. The only problem with them is that they don't always have anything. Here is a link that may be helpful!

#13063 Michael Jackson

Posted by MissouriKid on 20 November 2003 - 06:15 PM in Off Topic

Why the heck were the parents even letting there kids near Michael Jackson in the first place?

#13024 Ball Guns

Posted by MissouriKid on 19 November 2003 - 06:31 PM in General Nerf

I never bought any of the rotation-firing ball guns, like the Ripsaw or the Cyclotron. Anyone have experience with those?

I have the Ripsaw. Its a ballgun...they are all alike. The sound can be pretty intimidating though...and if you can feed the balls into the gun fast enough it can be like a rapid-fire gun.

#12895 My Fucking Mom Is A Fucking Retard

Posted by MissouriKid on 15 November 2003 - 10:21 AM in Off Topic

im just glad that so many people admitted to having sex with wternt's mum.... sorry MOM for u yanks... i mean after i screwed her over i just wiped my dick on wternts pillow payed my 10bucks and left.... i mean theeres no way i wuold ever pluck up the courage to admit to something like that....wait.....shit.......

to pineapple...
"amen amen to that fair prayer say i" midsummer nights dream, act 2 scene 2
ur a god to me...  i may be a bit of an athiast but my gods are mortal... u no.... pineapple here.... jessica alba.....katrina warren.... mumble mumble.....wtrents mum......**drools**

i admit i have just brought up and old topic but im truely sorry that pineapple here had to witness such immature behaviour..... on mine and wtrents part.... llets just put it this way.... wtrent... mOmmy's not gonna buy u the toy so......

so grow up and try and save so mOmmy wont have to buy u the power ranger figurine.....

Dude, the topic was a little less than a month old. It's a little late to respond. ;)

#12756 Happy Birthday To Mantis

Posted by MissouriKid on 12 November 2003 - 06:22 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday Mantis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12667 Best Gun

Posted by MissouriKid on 10 November 2003 - 05:17 PM in General Nerf

Mine is a tie between two guns. I like the AT2K because of its light weight and size, and range. I also like the AT3K, for ROF, and it also has pretty good range.

#12589 Happy B-day Sandman

Posted by MissouriKid on 08 November 2003 - 09:07 PM in Off Topic

Go sandy,
ish yo birthday,
we gon party like ish yo birthday,
gon sip bacardi like ish yo birthday,
and you noe we dun give a fuck if thats yo birthday

Actually, you still too young to drink bacardi, but thats ok. Have a nice coke instead. :P

#12584 Number Of Guns

Posted by MissouriKid on 08 November 2003 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

I only use one gun, two guns for me is too much, I am fast at reloading, so I dont need a sidearm.

#12116 I'm An Idiot

Posted by MissouriKid on 29 October 2003 - 09:06 PM in Off Topic

They normally only sue people who have thousands of songs on their hard drive. For those of us that only have a few, its ok.

#11701 Free Forums Hosting?

Posted by MissouriKid on 22 October 2003 - 05:06 PM in Off Topic

ZipForums

These are pretty good if you dont want them for something major. Ecko has them at his site if you want to look at them.

#11694 Holy Crap! Stefan's Back!

Posted by MissouriKid on 22 October 2003 - 03:20 PM in General Nerf

Nice to meet you Stefan. You definately wont know me.

#11667 Halo

Posted by MissouriKid on 21 October 2003 - 09:31 PM in Off Topic

My favorite has to be Golden Eye for N-64. I loved the controls. Also, I like Jet Force Gemini, but only in multi-player.