waffleman's Content

There have been 10 items by waffleman (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#314511 5 $ 5 minute 100 ft homemade

Posted by waffleman on 18 April 2012 - 03:44 PM in Homemades

I did this with another pump a while ago. It didn't go 100ft for me, but it was close. I probably had a bad pump. Looking at yours I have to give you props definetly!

#314332 The "New" Air Zone Darts

Posted by waffleman on 12 April 2012 - 07:07 PM in General Nerf

Personally, I like the older Air Zone darts more. I bought an Airzone X Shot Dual and my older Airzone darts work better. It's kind of weird but the older ones get like, 5 extra feet for me. I don't know if its just my darts, but if you try doing this with your old darts compared to your new darts in a gun please tell me what happens.

#314331 Dollar Store Arrows

Posted by waffleman on 12 April 2012 - 07:02 PM in General Nerf

I've seen these and bought these for my guns before. They don't have arrow refills for Nerf, but these arrows work fine for me. I found a 99 cent store that sells 3 for 50 cents! Check those for even greater deals on these arrows.

#314129 Baby Bottle Hopper

Posted by waffleman on 08 April 2012 - 10:57 AM in Darts and Barrels

You have just took the hopper, and made it ten times better! This is a better, cheaper alternative and ill think about making when every time I make a hopper now!

#313221 Raider Massacre Kit Review

Posted by waffleman on 20 March 2012 - 04:34 PM in General Nerf

Nice review and all but, how hard to prime is the Raider exactly after modifying it. I want to know because that would mean the whole purpose of slam firing is alot harder to do and slower. On a scale of 1-10, how hard is it to prime the gun?

#313219 Quixote

Posted by waffleman on 20 March 2012 - 04:27 PM in Homemades

Nice homemade, I got tons of zipties and im looking to make my own Nerf gun. This gun looks perfect to make for me. Original idea, keep it up.

#313082 Gotcha! The Sport: Enforcer

Posted by waffleman on 18 March 2012 - 02:44 PM in General Nerf

What brand designed the gun? I used to have 3 of those when I was 10. Used to love those things :)

#313080 Defender T3 Overhaul

Posted by waffleman on 18 March 2012 - 02:40 PM in Modifications

That paintjob is real nice, what paint did you use to paint it?

#313019 Nerf Barricade - Voltage increase, inbuilt voltmetre, safety removal

Posted by waffleman on 17 March 2012 - 01:33 PM in Modifications

Very clean modification, nice job. Im thniking about doing this to my Optimus Prime Barricade. Ranges and shots per minute if you could? Thanks alot.

#313017 Help Identifying Nerf Type Blaster

Posted by waffleman on 17 March 2012 - 01:22 PM in General Nerf

Heres how I sum it up, you got a Force made by Yes Entertainment. That gun is really rare! The gun shoots foam balls stuffed into shells and the flywheel pushes them out. The balls expand as they hover through the air. Nice gun you got there by the way. Only seen one in real life at a thift shop.