3nerfiteers's Content

There have been 125 items by 3nerfiteers (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#354872 Plastic Safe Lubricants

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 08 July 2016 - 12:13 PM in General Nerf

Informative.

#81537 Nerf In The News

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 08 May 2006 - 09:29 PM in General Nerf

Wow, i had no idea wars of that extent went on just up in St. Paul. I just got back from watching it, very impressive block of time devoted to just that. When was this filmed?

#81474 Nerf In The News

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 07 May 2006 - 09:08 PM in General Nerf

I'd say around 14-15 years old. The preview was only about 30 seconds long though so watch and find out.

#81471 Nerf In The News

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 07 May 2006 - 08:56 PM in General Nerf

I think this may be just a local minnesota thing. So if you live in minnesota the channel is 9 (UHF/VHF/DISHNETWORK) and its at 9pm. (central time) The site usually has the story in print as well, so ill give a link once available. Here's a link to the general site: The site

#81444 Nerf In The News

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 07 May 2006 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

Hey everyone! I was just watching the simpsons and came across this "fox9 investigation" commercial about nerf in the Minnesota area. Supposedly they interviewed a bunch of kids who play the sport. From the look of it they were all using stock gun's and they called it "nerf assassin's." The program itself i'm pretty sure looks at the safety concern's. Its scheduled to be on at 9pm tommorrow (monday). Anyone else hear about this or was possibly involved?

#76685 Canon Ammo?

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 17 March 2006 - 09:53 PM in Homemades

After rereading your posts, it would be hard for someone to distinguish between fact and  shit. So, you should have thought twice before you made it. To tell you the truth, I don't buy much of that last post of yours. Seriously, telling someone who's on new grounds what to do when you know you shouldn't shows everyone one the internet what kind of person you are.

The only time I think hard is when I'm building something. And even then, "thinking hard" is just making sure I don't screw up.

I've heard a lot of shit in my life. What you said is the stupidest thing related to anything which could cause bodily harm (2.5"x24" of pressurized air)  that I've heard. There are some pretty dumb things outside of that realm that the worst of should not be spoken again, but a small taste is "Hey, get one of those 'feeder mice' from the pet shop and shoot it out of a cannon at a tree." He was shot. Then I shot him again. He learned something; I hope you do, too, without me having to resort to that. However, that would give me a nice excuse to make a powder cannon capable of interstate travel...

Besides, I am calm. When I'm not calm, my posts are short and illogical, not long and illogically ordered.

Noted, but i do things for the shear fun of a blank stare. If i would of cared what people thought of me i'd be long gone by now. I realize you still have yet to really see the humor in this, but your right in some aspects. I may have not made things clear at first that this was a bunch of bull. I did overdo things. But, i'd like to know why you didn't take 1313s stupid post into consideration too. Oh, and seriously, i don't understand how you cannot look at the rock comment as a dead giveaway. ^_^

#76580 Canon Ammo?

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 16 March 2006 - 10:13 PM in Homemades

I checked and it kinda hurt my ear so I guess that means it made a loud FWEE.  probably more than 60 psi but I am not sure.

Alright, im gonna be honest. I really didn't think you were going to do that. Me and 1313 were kidding around. I was expecting a "yeah, right. Ill do that." sort of post. Spongenerfer, don't do that. Im sorry you went to the trouble of blowing your ear drum. GeneralPrimeevil, Calm down? You really need to learn to catch onto things like that. If you had taken the time to think things through i wouldn't be posting this much and a simple apology to spongenerfer would be it. Ever think that it sounded so ridiculously retarded it wasn't true? I think you thought too hard on this one. Thinking too hard will just blow you past whats really going on. Now i know i have a large track record of doing stupid stuff too but wow, even what i said earlier is a little out of my league.

#76443 Canon Ammo?

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 15 March 2006 - 09:57 PM in Homemades

Oh, don't use rocks. They shatter the barrel or at the least get stuck.

#76441 Canon Ammo?

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 15 March 2006 - 09:53 PM in Homemades

I'd like to know how much air pressure the thing has. You can usually determine this by putting your ear up to the end of the barrel and shooting it. If you get a very loud FWEEE i'd predict about 60 PSI, anything less its not worth your time. Please find this out for me ASAP.

#71623 Rf20 Cpvc Mod

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 24 January 2006 - 10:33 PM in Modifications

:D
Wow.... 62 feet speaks for itself. Do i have to say more? Well done!

#70750 Where To Buy A Bbb

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 10 January 2006 - 09:41 PM in General Nerf

Hey, he did ask a somewhat fair question. Although it really wouldn't take much thought on what to do. Nerfer34, just call toys "rus" and and them if they will get a new shipment anytime soon. The managers hate it when you call but will tell you and its sorta funny making them get up off their ass for a change and do a litte research. When i asked about the maverick awhile ago. Me: "When are the mavericks coming?" Manager: "I don't know." Me: "I don't like your answer, find out when the maverick will be in stock." Click, dial tone.

#69407 Zombies

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 17 December 2005 - 10:11 PM in Off Topic

On the subject of "zombies" anyone see this? http://www.nytimes.c...ection4-21.html

#69112 Heavyarms Rf20 Custom

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 12 December 2005 - 08:15 PM in Modifications

God i miss gundam wing.

Oh. Me too, man. If anyone has some way to find them other than some P2P crap, lemme know. I've been dying to find some of that shit. That was the most badass cartoon on the air, ever. Now they have pussy GW. It's shit now. /Sigh. Good times.

TS

I know i've seen the entire crapload of episodes in a dvd box set somewhere. In fact, http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem
but i'd prefer if toonami would just run the uncut version of it at midnight or so like they used to. BLAST! got alittle old coming from zechs.

#69111 Ps2 Network Adapter

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 12 December 2005 - 08:13 PM in Off Topic

Ah, i see. I dunno if any of my games really go online, except for Champions: Return To Arms. The PS2, for me, is an RPG console. Yeah, it has it's multi-platform shooters, and Ratchet and Clank/Jak, but it's mostly RPG's, which are my favorite game genre. I'm still waiting on FFXII, which will be for PS2!! Woot.

TS

:blink: :blush: Ah jeez, sorry about that, wrong post.

#69102 Heavyarms Rf20 Custom

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 12 December 2005 - 04:21 PM in Modifications

God i miss gundam wing. Nonetheless, good mod.

#69009 Posting And You

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 10 December 2005 - 09:57 PM in Off Topic

I signed up awhile ago, so pardon if i just blew through it if there was one, but whenever now i goto sign up on a forum, before i sign up it makes me read through and agree to a whole bunch of edicate and conduct information. Does nerfhaven have that?

#65270 A Nerf Gun Commercial!

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 07 October 2005 - 08:05 PM in General Nerf

I gotta say this. I don't care if the commercials had unicorns in it. In my opinion, if the commercial attracts ANYONE its fine. Those commercials better be wildly attractive to 10 year olds, i thought they were alittle weird but guess what. If hasbro makes alot of money off of this new dart tag thing, what do you think will happen to nerf? It will grow and in turn we will get more guns being designed and on the market. Only good things can come out of commercials.

#64212 Limewire

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 23 September 2005 - 06:51 PM in Off Topic

I don't download music very often, when i do, i use soulseek. (suggested by brother) As far as this legal crap goes. The government would have to chuck out alot of money and time in rooting out every single person that downloads music. I don't have numbers, but think about it. When napster went down and got slit in half and corporately taken over. They didnt investigate downloaders. (at least me, so that statement im not sure is reliable.) All the gov can effectivelly do is try to shut down these kinds of webpages, programs, ect. If any of what i said was mentioned by rambo i was too lazy to read through his intimidating large post.

Edit-Oh, ok. Its the RIAA that tracks you down. Not the government.

#64103 Cost Of Darts?

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 22 September 2005 - 04:09 PM in General Nerf

Why not, this thread really has no point to it as you can easily come to a decision yourself, but since im posting, heres my advice. If they are willing to pay, do it. If you are supplying darts and even a few guns your the one actually putting effort into making your war happen, they are just going to come, use your darts and possibly damage guns and leave at no cost to them. They don't care. Most of the people on here are one of a kind, they nerf avidly. People will nerf with them but to get anyone to war it comes out of your pocket. So charge them if thats the case. By the way nerfmonkey, since your reading this topic, nice NF mod!

#64065 Ammo Belt

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 21 September 2005 - 07:32 PM in Homemades

Use tape belts. I use to do that with my stock darts awhile ago. Get creative, i don't feel like explaining it. Too much typing for me because i feel lazy today.

#63944 What Other Sports Do You Do

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 19 September 2005 - 05:41 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, we were kidding. Body building would be fun though. I do work out occasionally.

#63867 What Other Sports Do You Do

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 18 September 2005 - 07:54 PM in Off Topic

Football: Right Guard
Wrestling
Track: Discus and Shot Put

Oh and I know that 3nerfiteers is and avid Body Builder.

Yeah, kick your ass.

#63703 Your Armory

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 15 September 2005 - 06:35 PM in General Nerf

Orange, take a picture of all your darts. Sort them by color and size. THAT would take awhile.

#63584 Buzuca

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 13 September 2005 - 06:24 PM in Modifications

........glue a night finder upside down ontop of the LBB. Use the NFs trigger to use the light beam.....

#63431 The Barricade Buster/ Real Nerf Grenade

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 10 September 2005 - 04:05 PM in Homemades

Yes, i would like to know too, i here all this buzz about a homeade nerf grenade that sounds awesome, but haven't heard the name of this frizbee among all the "superawesome i love it!" talk.

#63141 New: Tech Target Redesign; New Dart Tag Gun

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 05 September 2005 - 08:22 PM in General Nerf

Nerf hath been good to me. It is a good harvest this year.

#63140 'big Bad' Glory

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 05 September 2005 - 08:21 PM in General Nerf

Ill keep my comments short: Nice to see the big bad bow is out. (Insert OMFG!!@?@ here)

#62904 Gas Prices

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 01 September 2005 - 09:44 PM in Off Topic

My solution to the gas price hike...

Posted Image

With the lighting additons (tail, high and low headlight/LED, cruise/ strobe dome), add an orange triangle to the back, seatbelts, and a windshield, and it's street legal as a slow-moving vehicle!

It 'only' goes about 15 mph (used a GPS to get speed), but with a 48v kit and high-torque motor, these babies can go upwards of 25-30 mph!

This is my working dog, however, so it's only getting a lift kit and some bigger tires. It goes fast enough. Oh, and the necessary camo paint/ decal job.

-Piney-

THAT is cool.

#62683 My New Brother

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 28 August 2005 - 08:34 PM in Off Topic

Anybody stop to think this kid might live with his parents for another 5 years after high school. Think people, think!

#62294 Happy Birthday Talio

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 20 August 2005 - 06:06 PM in Off Topic

Happy birthday talio.

#62263 Ompa

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 19 August 2005 - 08:42 PM in Off Topic

Happy B-day!

#61553 Boomstick And Other Delights...

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 09 August 2005 - 10:30 PM in Modifications

Ghaww! I can't stand it, im obsessed with that razorbeast! Anyway, nice job with the new mods.

#60858 Stefan Shotgun Shells

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 01 August 2005 - 09:28 PM in Homemades

Well, shot gun stefan shells are a bit too complicated and not very practical. But what i do which really helps the range is add one or two at the most bb's. I also use my old really crappy beginner stefans (accuracy doesn't really matter as much) and cut them in half and use the new piece as a stefan too. (once a weight is added to it.) The bb use addresses Zero talents warning about not using weights in their manufacture. With BB's you'd run out of foam before weights, (I suggest those 5000 packs)

#60610 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 30 July 2005 - 11:30 AM in General Nerf

Nerfmonkey: Do your own appraisal. Just goto nerfcenter and get a store price for all of your guns. Then factor things in like alittle more for guns like the crossbow or some other rare one that i can't think of...

#60459 Minnesota Nerfout

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 28 July 2005 - 08:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, sorry about that rings.... :cry:

#59965 Just Got A Sharpshooter

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 23 July 2005 - 11:32 AM in Modifications

You made the right choice over a maverick on this one. Trust me. B) As modifications go personally i would keep this as a collectors item. Not very many people have those original darts with the gun all in one box. Just my thoughts though.

#59638 Dart Tag Blasters

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 18 July 2005 - 09:31 PM in Modifications

Hey, just a little heads up, Nerf updated its website and now the firefly is on it.
www.nerf.com

#59349 Soundtrack Suggestions Needed

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 14 July 2005 - 08:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Rolling stones: Paint it black.

#58653 Nerf+sparklers

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 03 July 2005 - 11:06 PM in General Nerf

Bad idea all around. Nerf and gunpowder (or whatever a sparkler is made of) doesn't mix. I doubt it would work very well anyway. Why not just light a sparkler and enjoy that? Or Light one and throw it. Keep nerf out of this.

#58601 Nerf Dart Tag!

Posted by 3nerfiteers on 02 July 2005 - 08:55 PM in General Nerf

Wow, thats awesome. Nice find navy seal. Hopefully the big distributors get these babys in stock soon. (walmart, TRU)

Edit: The second time i tried to access the website it didnt' work. I thought it was my craptacular '98)