Funky Mutha Facko's Content

There have been 103 items by Funky Mutha Facko (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#338301 Green Bay Wars are a thing

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 18 April 2014 - 11:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll see what I can do about attending.

#333412 Duk Da Funk Down 4

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 24 August 2013 - 09:02 AM in Nerf Wars

Today's game will be at the usual place. Greenfield Park, across the lot from picnic area three. If you need further instruction feel free to call me (414) 308-3996. See y'all on the field.

#332480 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 6/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 30 July 2013 - 11:10 AM in Nerf Wars

I will be there, as I cannot attend the Gathering of The Juggalos this year. I will also bring the stuff needed for defend the core, losers nest, and carpe testiculum.

Edit: Hummer, in your pic it shows the Greenfield Ave bridge being out, but it is actually open again.

#332478 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 30 July 2013 - 10:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Month of Event: August
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24189] 24th [WI] Duk Da Funk Down 4[/url]

#332475 Duk Da Funk Down 4

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 30 July 2013 - 09:30 AM in Nerf Wars

I should be there. Technically I am still a maybe, but there is very good chance I will show up.

I'd really like to play with silicone domes. If you can come and bring some, I'd gladly give you a poo-ton on redline. Hope you and your buddies can make it down.

I plan to be there, but I don't normally plan ahead this far.

Glad you will be coming, it was great to see ya last time. It would be soopa if you brought your large ammo bin. It would also be fantastic if you could stay for mano...

I should be there, as well.

I look forward to meeting ya. Not enough people make homemades around here, it would be nice to see some of your fresh ass shit.

#332291 Duk Da Funk Down 4

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 24 July 2013 - 10:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

DUK DA FUNK DOWN 4
SE Wisconsin's homemade class Nerf Wars

Where: Greenfield Park, West Allis, WI. Across the lot from picnic area three.

When: August 24th, 12:00-6:00

What to bring:
• At least one pistol for pistol rounds
• Melee weapons- all striking surface must be covered in foam, nothing over 5ft long and 6in wide
• Eye protection is mandatory
• Money/ blasters to trade
• Water or other fluids
• Snacks/ Lunch
• Big Ammo for Defend the Core
• Mobstacles
Something to put in a blaster raffle
• Slugs/ safe darts/ stock ammo

What to leave at home:

• Overpowered blasters, if it can shoot over 150ft leave it at home
• Hot glue domes
• Clothing that makes you look like some kind of military tough guy (tactical gear/ camouflage)
• Blasters painted all black
• Bad attitudes
• Kids younger than 13 years of age unless accompanied by an adult
• Real weapons

Other Information:

A hit is defined as a projectile coming to a complete stop and dropping to the ground. Grazes do not count.

Only call a hit when you are 100% sure you made the hit.

If a hit is called on you, you are required to accept it. This is to keep games moving and to combat bickering. If you believe somebody is being untruthful, talk to me after the round and I will deal with it.

Melee weapons may be thrown and will count as big ammo against shields when thrown.

Shields: Blasters count as shields. Manta Ray, Stampede Shield, Captain America Shields and afros are the only allowed shields.

Large ammo may be thrown or fired from a blaster.

Large Ammo counts as a hit against the person using a shield, not as a shield breaker.

Homemades will not be allowed in some rounds, so bring some brand name blasters and stock ammo.

Blaster Raffle:

We will be having a raffle for all who would like to participate. Anybody who wants to be a part of this should bring something to contribute. We will put all the blasters in a pile and draw names to see who gets to pick first.

Game Types:
• Capture the Flag
• Wingman Pistol Zombies
• Attack and Defend
• Defend the Core
• Other Zombie Variants
• Sn1p3r’s Nest
• Carpe Testiculum

I'm always taking suggestions for new game types.

I recently picked up a SHIT TON of 1/2" id 5/8" od redline polycarb barrel material that I can sell SOOPA cheap to anybody that attends.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
If you repeatedly break rules you will be asked to leave. If you are being an asshole you will be asked to leave.

If you insist on nerfing in the nude, your tip must be painted orange... for safety.

Pictures from DDFD2

There will be a MANO stock ammo nerf war the following day, so if you are looking to nerf allot, this would be a good weekend to come to Milwaukee.

Set things in motion now so you will be able to attend.

Nerf on or Funk Off!

#332077 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 18 July 2013 - 11:11 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

Firestrike with new 1" petg plunger tube, [k26], and delrin plunger rod.

Singled triad, probably could have cut down a little more dead space. Still shoots great a 6kg Vulcan spring in it.

Modular triad head. Cpvc couplered inlet and barrel outputs. Pictured with panther internals to give you an idea of it's usefulness.

#332072 Yet Another Wye Iteration

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 18 July 2013 - 07:51 AM in Darts and Barrels

The individual price is a bit high for a wye. Do you have colors other than white available? If I order in bulk can I have you print custom writing on the other side?

That one that was at ddfd had it's barrel broken off while attached to a blaster and the wye took the hit with no problems.

#331912 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 4/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 14 July 2013 - 10:31 AM in Nerf Wars

To anybody attending today's war: We will be having a post war cookout with burgers and brats. I"m bringing a cooler full of ice and drinks anybody is free to use. See y'all in a few hours!

#331557 Will Custom Darts Work in Stock Barrels?

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 04 July 2013 - 08:58 AM in Darts and Barrels

If you make full lenght homemade darts with a foam that is a little wider than stock foam you should see increased performance and accuracy without needing a rebarrel. I have fat slugs that I use in my pistols that have stock barrels and they work very well.

#331444 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 3/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 30 June 2013 - 09:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Whoops, double post.

#331443 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 3/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 30 June 2013 - 09:00 PM in Nerf Wars

One hell of a war guys! I had a fan-fuckin-tastic time. I have high hopes that with a little local promotion we can grow a bit more. I really don't have much more to say as I am very tired now, but many thanks to those who came, keep nerfing!

#331350 pumpsnap priming handle

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 27 June 2013 - 09:00 PM in Homemades

Search irrigation supplies in you local yellow pages then make some phone calls. It's easier to find in rural areas.

#331250 NUCLEAR

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 25 June 2013 - 08:29 AM in Nerf Wars

Looks like I can get outta work that day. I will talk to the mano crew at Sundays war to try and set up some kinda carpool... I'm looking forward to trying out the new wyes and silicone dome darts.

Time for you to work on a new game type, radioactive zombie rounds!

#331107 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 3/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 21 June 2013 - 07:29 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey, I live down the street. Since my girl is busy at her tabletop RPG on Sundays, maybe I could swing by.

Unfortunately, I'm still recovering from a pretty major surgery, so I can't really participate yet... Well maybe I could be a zombie. ;)
I would love to talk rules, mods, melee construction, and such with some locals if it's cool.

As long as ya have one good hand I'm sure you could play. I've seen people (lou) with two broken arms still play. Plenty of stryfes you could use!

#330982 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 3/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 17 June 2013 - 09:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be there as always having a soopa grand time wondering why we don't get out of town peoples. MANO IS AWESOME! Keep your eyes peeled, I will be hosting homemade wars on all other Sundays in July and August.

#330659 Potential Distributer Network

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 08 June 2013 - 09:01 AM in Off Topic

Although there aren't very many homemade builders up here in Wisco I may be interested depending upon price and quantity of the case.

#330131 Z-tech Arrows

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 22 May 2013 - 11:56 AM in Darts and Barrels

I've read elsewhere that people have rigged a sling to the bungee cords to launch balled up socks instead of arrows. You may want to try this method to fire stress balls. They should get better range than socks and still be acceptable at nerf wars.

#330007 Cataclysm 4 - Chicagoland War

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 19 May 2013 - 09:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm going to do my damndest to make it to this war. What would you find acceptable for dart heads on 3/4" or 1" foam?

#329757 polycarb barrel help

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 13 May 2013 - 09:20 AM in Darts and Barrels

I am selling polycarb redline barrels with your required size. 5/8" od and 1/2" id. It is a little more loose than cpvc and works well with stock darts as well as fat darts. Airgun(ish) fit on MHA darts. I can get you as much as you could possibly ever need to use. Price is $.50 a foot plus shipping.

#329648 M.A.N.O. Summer series Uno!

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 11 May 2013 - 09:42 AM in Nerf Wars

Y'all know I'm always down for some MANO shenanigans. Count me in for this and every other Sunday war as long as I'm not on vacation.

#329478 E.A.T. not catching

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 07 May 2013 - 09:56 PM in General Nerf

When removing the ar in mine I accidentally removed a thin ring from the back of the barrel. It isn't catching now and I'm pretty sure that's why.

#329305 Midwest Nerf Camping Weekend

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 03 May 2013 - 08:52 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm thinking that anybody that can't camp but want to nerf can come Saturday only. Anybody under 18 would need their parent with them to camp. I really don't feel like making permission slips and being responsible for other peoples children overnight.

#329164 Midwest Nerf Camping Weekend

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 29 April 2013 - 10:10 AM in Nerf Wars

After talking with Mr. Mediocre on Saturday we thought it would be a good idea to try to put together a weekend of camping and nerf for any and all who might like to attend.

This thread is to see if there is sufficient intrest from the community to put it together. It will also be used for planning the event and discussing ideas/ concerns.

The event would most likely take place in late July at a camp grounds somewhere between Chicago and Milwaukee. We would arrive on Friday, war on Saturday, then pack up to leave Sunday morning.

Having an entire nerf weekend will allow us to do things that you couldn't normally pull off at your standard war like night time zombie rounds, a group cookout, and being able to play late or take a longer break mid war.

Feedback is appreciated. Lets hear your thoughts.

#329047 DDFD3

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 26 April 2013 - 10:17 AM in Nerf Wars

24 hours till DDFD3. I will be making all the darts I can between now and then. I've got heaps of stuff to sell/trade/give away. Can't wait to see y'all on the field.

Zilthai: feel free to come whenever, I will call lunch sometime around 1:30. I'd love to meet new locals interested in nerf.

Joe: Hope you can make it as well. Be sure to drag anybody you can with ya.

#328870 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 19 April 2013 - 09:29 AM in Modifications

Got Hummer to model my new Iron Man Super Soaker at MANO 10. Rockin a dual rscb for stock ammo wars. It holds 26 darts and fires four at a time from redline barrels.

Posted Image

I'll throw this on here too. Titan spectre that still needs finishing touches, and added a second rail to my rough cut for better placement of the eight dart holder.

Posted Image

#328804 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 16 April 2013 - 05:48 PM in Homemades

Finished up my summer primary today. Took a stormfire dart tag pistol, cut away everything that wasn't the handle, trigger, or catch area. I then proceeded to build a blaster around that based on the double rainbow.

Posted Image

How she looked when she was still nude...

Posted Image

Here she is completed. The double stormbow.

Posted Image

#328709 DDFD3

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 12 April 2013 - 09:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Throwin down some replies in this bitch.

Newt: It would be great if you could come down again. I look forward to dodging the sm1500.

Citrus Parkour: I still have yet to see your ninja skills in action. Be sure to drag your brother with ya. The more bodies the better.

Kane: It's been a pleasure hosting homemade wars here. Hope you can come. Its always nice to nerf with a builder.

Carbon: Fuck yeah Mah fahkoo.... Hummer is going to be soopa hyped, as am I, about you coming. I have the goods to make 500+ slugs, and will make what I can before then. Lemme know if you want some foam, washers, and pads to make some yourself.

#328584 M.A.N.O. 10

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 05 April 2013 - 06:21 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm soopa excited to nerf a MANO war tomorrow. I have two big boxes of blasters to trade or sell if that's your thing. I also will be bringing some redline polycarb barrel material if you are looking for something a little more nice than cpvc.

There is a slight chance of rain, but we will have the pavilion as shelter if it does. We will nerf in rain sleet or snow so prep your shit and ready yourselves for HAMMERTIME!

#328352 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 27 March 2013 - 12:44 PM in Nerf Wars

[ html ]
April:
[ url = http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=23783 ] April 27th [ WI ] DDFD3[/ url ]
[/ html ]

#328351 Marchtacular 2!

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 27 March 2013 - 12:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm very sorry to say that my work will not let me have saturday off. I really was looking forward to seeing MN shenanigans. I will do my best to make it to the next one. Also hope that some of you guys may make it over here for DDFD3 on April 27th.

MMFWCL

#328350 DDFD3

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 27 March 2013 - 12:09 PM in Nerf Wars

DUK DA FUNK DOWN 3
SE Wisconsin's homemade class Nerf Wars

Sorry folks, no time for a fancy picture this time.

Where: Greenfield Park in West Allis, WI. Picnic area 3

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

When: April 27th, 11am till sundown. If the weather stops us we will reschedule as needed.

What to bring:
• At least one pistol for pistol rounds
• Melee weapons- all striking surface must be covered in foam, nothing over 5ft long and 6in wide
• Eye protection is mandatory
• Money/ blasters to trade
• Water or other fluids
• Snacks/ Lunch
• WARM CLOTHING!
• Big Ammo for our shield using friends
• Mobstacles
• A crappy blaster for an Awfuls Round
• Something to put in a blaster raffle
• Slugs/ safe darts/ stock ammo

What to leave at home:

• Overpowered blasters, if it can shoot over 150ft leave it at home
• Hot glue domes
• Clothing that makes you look like some kind of military tough guy (tactical gear/ camouflage)
• Blasters painted all black
• Bad attitudes
• Kids younger than 13 years of age
• Real weapons

Other Information:

A hit is defined as a projectile coming to a complete stop and dropping to the ground.

Only call a hit when you are 100% sure you made the hit.

If a hit is called on you, you are required to accept it. This is to keep games moving and to combat bickering. If you believe somebody is being untruthful, talk to me after the round and I will deal with it.

Melee weapons may be thrown and will count as big ammo against shields when thrown.

Shields: Blasters count as shields. Manta Ray, Stampede Shield, Captain America Shields and afros are the only allowed shields.

Large ammo may be thrown or fired from a blaster.

Large Ammo counts as a hit against the person using a shield, not as a shield breaker.

Homemades will not be allowed in some rounds, so bring some brand name blasters and stock ammo.

Blaster Raffle:

We will be having a raffle for all who would like to participate. Anybody who wants to be a part of this should bring something to contribute. We will put all the blasters in a pile and draw names to see who gets to pick first.

Game Types:
• Capture the Flag
• Wingman Pistol Zombies
• Attack and Defend
• Defend the Core
• Other Zombie Variants
• Sn1p3r’s Nest
• Your suggestions are welcome

This is my birthday war so I'm going to try to throw together some kind of cookout for post war grub munching.

I recently picked up a SHIT TON of 1/2" id 5/8" od redline polycarb barrel material that I can sell SOOPA cheap to anybody that attends.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
If you repeatedly break rules you will be asked to leave. If you are being an asshole you will be asked to leave.

The first two DDFD wars went very well and I expect this one to be even better since the weather should be good. Here's hoping that some of you IL and MN guys will actually make it out here for once.

Pictures from DDFD2

#328120 3D printed Wye on a Snapbow

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 17 March 2013 - 10:53 AM in Darts and Barrels

I wouldn't include a stub in the back because some blasters need the wye to be further from the coupler or bushing to accomodate for a large shell such as the umb and 4b. I would also leave the barrel area fitting .5" PVC as not all people use cpvc as barrel material. Petg and brass needs to be nested into PVC to be used in a hopper.

#327770 Making Mongos- Where can I get 1" FBR?

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 07 March 2013 - 03:09 PM in Darts and Barrels

If you are interested, my ace carries 1in fbr for about $.60 a foot. I have used it for mongos and it is quite good foam. My ace is also in the same building as a post office. Send me a pm if you would like some.

#327680 M.A.N.O. 10

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 05 March 2013 - 09:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Y'all know Imma be there, and ill most likely drag along black man Dave.

#327402 Strongarm turret extension, post and lock removal.

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 27 February 2013 - 05:10 PM in Modifications

I also removed the pegs this way, and did not remove the ar. It ruined my ranges due to the ar needing the base of the peg to operate correctly. Did you find a way around that problem?

#327291 DUK DA FUNK DOWN DEUCE

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 24 February 2013 - 08:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry friend, but the day has past. Please consider attending future funky wars though. We would love to have ya!

Since I'm posting, here are a few pictures from DDFDD.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#327155 Marchtacular 2!

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 21 February 2013 - 07:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm going to try to make it, and drag along as many of the MANO guys as possible.

#325399 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 17 January 2013 - 12:59 AM in Modifications

What a frigin coincidence, look what we just made.

Posted Image
PAS ball shootin attachment. N-Strike stock attachment point with clear raider stock.

Posted Image
Titan-Mav with shotgun rscb.

#325300 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 14 January 2013 - 02:02 PM in Nerf Wars

February:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23539-url] February 9th [WI] DUK DA FUNK DOWN DEUCE[/url]