Freezy's Content

There have been 15 items by Freezy (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#312725 How I deal with spiders

Posted by Freezy on 11 March 2012 - 06:55 PM in General Nerf

I would have put this in the " Off Topic" thread, but it's here already.

Spiders are as scary as hell, but we should just man-up and catch them in a jar and put them outside (Thats what I now do.)

Tell your sister this, "How you you like to be squished?"

#312541 UMB with Titan underslung

Posted by Freezy on 06 March 2012 - 10:11 PM in Modifications

Isn't a RSCB'd titan banned in most wars?

Just asking.

#312276 NiteFinder Spring catch

Posted by Freezy on 02 March 2012 - 08:30 PM in Modifications

I have done just that, (adding a hyperfine & stock spring) with ought changing the catch spring.

#312067 looking for a good Guide to painting

Posted by Freezy on 28 February 2012 - 09:54 PM in Modifications

Oh my gosh i just found it here.

Blaster, not gun. Oh well.

#311740 clip system compatable tagger stefans

Posted by Freezy on 23 February 2012 - 11:33 PM in General Nerf

I tried this myself with Michael's velcro, and they came out surprisingly well. They stick to t-shirts as long as they hit close to straight. I used a die punch to cut out 7/16" circles and gooped them onto the felt of some slugs. They feed fine through rscbs and hoppers.

Maybe not war worthy, but they're fun.

Wouldn't that hurt like hell if that hit skin? :o

#311739 Noise cancelation mod ideas for fly wheel designs

Posted by Freezy on 23 February 2012 - 11:28 PM in Modifications

Rubber foam? Never heard of it. You could just use a lot of Fbr :lol: ! The foam will also absorb some of the sound, as well as keep it inside the blaster.

#311730 Barrel break integration?

Posted by Freezy on 23 February 2012 - 09:53 PM in Modifications

So i was sitting here thinking earlier, and i thought, how cool would it be to have a integrated barrel break under a longshot? would be great for HvZ and just all around sick nasty. What would be the easiest way to prime such a blaster? has anyone succesfuly made a minimized barrel break with a rear prime mechanism? Anyone crazy enough to try this?

Quite a few people have done that. Just look on the Pj&M thread.

#311657 Please help me with my Maverick!!!

Posted by Freezy on 22 February 2012 - 07:53 PM in Modifications

I had a similar problem and usually it is either a disconection of the plunger, or the o ring fell off if you get a pic up i can be sure, but I am just giving the best diagnosis I can.

Yeah that happened to me too. Check your o-ring is still in, and make sure it has a tight seal.

#309974 2012 Nerfer Location Directory

Posted by Freezy on 22 January 2012 - 11:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Name: Freezy
Your Favourite Primary: Quad shot/ Hampbow

#308329 Imperial RCB

Posted by Freezy on 15 December 2011 - 11:23 PM in Homemades

This may have been covered, (I am known for not seeing things), but how is the cover of the shotgun grip held on? I can't remember the proper terminology right now, but hopefully you know what I'm talking about.

#308080 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by Freezy on 06 December 2011 - 10:33 PM in Modifications

My Ace doesn't have it either, but when I talked to the manager, he could special order some for me. It has to be a certain amount, but its not bad at all in the scheme of things. I used mine up pretty quickly.

Here is the link for 17/32" Brass
You should be able to find the rest from there

Thanks! :lol: Too bad about the brass.

#308036 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by Freezy on 04 December 2011 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

Some have it. But that's probably your best bet. Hobby shops are a #2 option. Otherwise, you can always post a trading thread.

Yeah mine doesn't have it. :cry: And I don't have a paypal account to use the trading posts. Amazon has it, though I'm just not sure which one it is, (there are several).

#308002 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by Freezy on 03 December 2011 - 12:49 PM in Modifications

Whoa, you quoted someone from 2005? That's probably the oldest quote I've yet seen.

Back on topic - I never saw brass in HD. Brass can be found at hobby stores, ACE Hardware, and Amazon.

CPVC pipe is sometimes in different places based on the HD store. I've been to three or four, and it's usually near the PVC, but in one it's the next aisle over, so it's not visible if you're in the PVC aisle. It's always next to the copper in all the stores I've visited, though.

Have you tried asking?

Unfortunately, I did and they said that particular store did not stock it! :wacko: Oh well. I just really need some brass! But you say ace has it? I haven't checked there yet! Thanks!

#307963 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by Freezy on 01 December 2011 - 08:29 PM in Modifications

FBD!!! It's FBR bud. And all those items except PETG can be bought at Home Depot or Lowes.

Thanks for the help! But I can't find brass or cpvc at my local Home Depot. To add to the problem are no Lowes stores near me! -_- Luckily I can buy cpvc from Canadian tire!

#306105 Dtg/at3k Write-up

Posted by Freezy on 17 October 2011 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

I love the idea of a air gun with an auto advancing turret! Almost like an at3k!

:lol: