wired445's Content

There have been 21 items by wired445 (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#311974 Marchtacular Recapular!

Posted by wired445 on 27 February 2012 - 06:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Hmmm I would go for a different location. That's like 45 min. from me.

#307580 MN NERF WAR!

Posted by wired445 on 20 November 2011 - 01:46 PM in Nerf Wars

The war was basically a fail. No one showed up but willhamlink. But at least I got the longshots he is paying me to do.

#307517 MN NERF WAR!

Posted by wired445 on 18 November 2011 - 11:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Welp my ride bailed so I'll be attempting to bus in from minneap. If anyone could give me a ride I'd throw you some gas $ or nerf stuff.

I am not coming from that direction so I can't. I sure hope you can get one. Come on people help him out!

#307503 MN NERF WAR!

Posted by wired445 on 18 November 2011 - 07:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Could someone bring a "Y"?

#307425 MN NERF WAR!

Posted by wired445 on 16 November 2011 - 09:57 AM in Nerf Wars

Probably won't be there. If I do manage to show up, I plan on bringing tons of stuff to give away or sell for cheap. You guys remember those tables of free crap that SonReece put up for grabs? A good majority of that collection was from me, and I have plenty more to let go of.

hope you can make it!

#307390 MN NERF WAR!

Posted by wired445 on 15 November 2011 - 05:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Time?

Wow thank you so much I don't know how I missed that!! 9-4 hope you can come!

#307138 MN NERF WAR!

Posted by wired445 on 07 November 2011 - 11:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry can't make it, my birthday is on the 19th.

Happy B-day!

#307127 MN NERF WAR!

Posted by wired445 on 07 November 2011 - 10:19 PM in Nerf Wars

I can't be there.

Crap!

#307125 MN NERF WAR!

Posted by wired445 on 07 November 2011 - 10:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I might be going deer hunting that weekend, but I'll make a valiant effort. Also, stock darts are totally not lame. I owned shit in a couple rounds with stock darts at Hellaweenwarfestrevagasm.

Hope you can make it!

#307091 MN NERF WAR!

Posted by wired445 on 07 November 2011 - 03:44 PM in Nerf Wars

The war is canceled. No one but willhamlink showed up so we waited a while and canceled.

Hey all you Nerfers- the war has been scheduled! Please bring as many people as possible!

When: Sat. Nov. 19th. 9-12:30
Where: juniper ln, st. paul, MN 55116 Copy and paste this into google maps and it should give you the place you need. Don't forget the zip code!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What to bring: Slug darts, stuff to trade, blasters, friends, eye protection(mandatory), water, lunch (unless you want to go buy some food), more friends.

What not to bring:Singled Titans,nothing more powerful than a BBBB and that better have the stock oprv and hopper shotgun etc., alcohol, illegal substances, random crap.

Dart Restrictions: All darts must have a felt or craft foam tip that covers the weight. PM me if you have something else in mind. No weight bigger than a #8 washer. Stock darts can be used-(lame)

PM me with any questions! Tell people about this war! :D Please tell me if you can come! If to many people can't make it I will try to change the date.

EDIT: come on people!?!?

#307022 Possible MN nerf war nov. 19th

Posted by wired445 on 06 November 2011 - 09:37 AM in Nerf Wars

I would probably be down. I'm glad to see someone besides SonReece or I trying to host a war. I'm really too unreliable and preoccupied with school to do a good job at organizing wars during the school year. Thanks.

I hope you can make it. I am working on the final plan. I don't know a whole lot of game types so I hope it works out.

#306974 Possible MN nerf war nov. 19th

Posted by wired445 on 05 November 2011 - 08:50 AM in Nerf Wars

Slightly short notice, but I'm at least interested. Any ideas on venue?

My plan was to have it at Highland Park like we normally do. Probably near the back of the park like we did before. Sorry it is kind of short notice but I have been dying to go to a war and want to do it before we get to much snow.

#306957 Possible MN nerf war nov. 19th

Posted by wired445 on 04 November 2011 - 09:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey all you MN nerfers! I may be hosting a war on sat. the 19th. from 9-4. Please let me know if you could possibly make it.

#304952 Extreme Nite Finder Modification

Posted by wired445 on 24 September 2011 - 03:32 PM in Modifications

Wow.:o

#304565 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by wired445 on 10 September 2011 - 11:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Late recap, whooo!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

+Good turnout! 15-18 people for most of the day.
+Making it through the day with very little preparation.
-Showing up late.
+Getting supplies for Carpe on the way to the war (which is why I was late).
+Getting a Tornado from Derek!
+Dan being a diddler as usual.
+Realizing that I need a new primary. My +bow, aside from the Aluminum side plates and other additions, is at its core the same as it was 2 years ago when I got it.
+The kid in the Gorilla suit was a boss.
+Derek shouting "Dance monkey, DANCE!" while everyone was firing at the kid in the gorilla suit.
-The kid using the Titan was.....I don't even need to say it. Don't worry Wired, I've seen much worse participants than that in my 3.5 years of attending wars.
+Frightening people with my National Geographic Roto Rocket. I often feel like it's more of a risk to the operator; I'm still traumatized by this incident.
+Realizing that BOSS9 is like Kip but with less ADHD. Awesome.
-Kip, Finky, Eik, and others not making it.
+Kathleen showing up for a few hours, what a trooper!
+Laughing at the horrible McDonalds service.
+Listening to gangsta rap while driving Derek and Dave to lunch.
+Buying two Arizonas on the way home. Awesome thirst quencher!
+Most of the participants were fairly cooperative, thanks everyone!

Edit: Wired, I have your maverick and the extra turret. I'll give it to you the next time I see you.

Okay thank you!

#304166 NE Minneapolis MN War

Posted by wired445 on 01 September 2011 - 12:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Hmmmm... Don't know if I could make it. That's like 45min away from me. I may be able to come though?

#304029 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by wired445 on 29 August 2011 - 10:22 AM in Nerf Wars

Hello! I want to tell everyone sorry about the singled titan kid. I brought him along not knowing what a problem it would be.The titan was mine and still has the stock working oprv. I don't believe it was shooting any farther than all those snaps and +bows. Sorry again!

#303972 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by wired445 on 28 August 2011 - 02:33 PM in Nerf Wars

I think I may have left my nerf maverick there. It had a full barrel removal and two barrels. PM me if you have it. Thanks!

#303835 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by wired445 on 25 August 2011 - 05:21 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be there until like 1:15 or so. I also have a few items for sale. Hyperfire, firefly (for parts), maverick (cpvc, AR, removable barrel, and penny mod. Comes with two barrels.), and I also make and sell dart makers.
If anyone is interested in dart makers contact PM me and I can make it the size you need.

#303832 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by wired445 on 25 August 2011 - 05:10 PM in Nerf Wars

And if anyone happens to be intrested i can bring along some black foam for sale(its that nerfer63 stuff). Also does anyone want to do any trades/sales? im open to whatever right now.

Looking for a LS. If you could bring one to the war that would be awesome! Thanks.

#300206 SPANO 2011 Recap

Posted by wired445 on 20 June 2011 - 09:06 AM in Nerf Wars

Sweet! To see grown men running around like children with new toys was lots of fun. :lol:
I had a wonderful time myself.