Tarius's Content

There have been 63 items by Tarius (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#72528 Nerf loser Rifle Help Needed

Posted by Tarius on 06 February 2006 - 06:23 PM in Homemades

thank you.

#72520 Nerf loser Rifle Help Needed

Posted by Tarius on 06 February 2006 - 06:06 PM in Homemades

Ok, fist I would like to say I have a friend that has mechanic/engeonering back round to help, but not enough nerf knowledge.

I would like to incorperate the FAR as a more ranged weapon, a loser rifle so to speak. THis summer I have someone (Hopefully a new member) that is helping me with this project (the FAR and loser version) I want to know would in theory the following work:

1. Extending barrel
2. Extending the main spring
3. using modified Zero darts (adding a slug like spiral)

I would take any other suggestions.

#72216 New Dart Idea

Posted by Tarius on 03 February 2006 - 09:14 PM in Homemades

if you want to try a glow in the dark dart,

Even if the tip did glow in the dark I doubt it would be bright enough for you to spot it in the sky. After stefans are fired they are usually in the upside down position because of the weight being in the very front.

it's already been done with glow in the dark hot glue. ;)

glow in the dark ,and others glue

#70330 First Gun?

Posted by Tarius on 02 January 2006 - 09:14 PM in General Nerf

supermaxx 3000 (Yellow), shot my dad with it.

#67617 New Fun Ammo

Posted by Tarius on 13 November 2005 - 10:20 PM in General Nerf

nice, but Here is one.

#67616 Spencer Carbine

Posted by Tarius on 13 November 2005 - 10:15 PM in Homemades

It would be better if you combined the spencer's stock with a winchester lever, it would make it's reload time faster. Don't worry about cartridges.

This might help, but it looks better if you visualive it in your head.
Posted Image

#65719 Fun Game

Posted by Tarius on 13 October 2005 - 07:49 PM in Off Topic

I was on funny-game.biz and found this fun, and interesting game,

Bush Shoot out
it is pretty ease, oh and the two passwords are
rice
fountian
Bush-My favorite gun M16, last bazooka :nugget:
Rice: 2 uzi's

#64630 Stefen Dimple

Posted by Tarius on 29 September 2005 - 09:25 PM in Homemades

the theory behind the dimple in stefans:

it sould expand slightly to make the air not move around it, which would make it lose some of the pressure, and slowing the velocity down. making the dart not go as far. it's concept can be taken from the minie ball, used during the civil war.

a spring gun however, in my opinion doesn't matter since all the spring guns do is push the dart out at a high speed.

#64628 New Nerf Bullets, For Mag Fed Guns.

Posted by Tarius on 29 September 2005 - 09:17 PM in Homemades

I know but an edit doesn't tell that it has been edited, like it tells you the it has a reply.

yes, that is true, it was just an exparement, I am working on more ways to make the tip.

The modded zero however is eisier just need to add a lfew little groves, the same thickness as the ring around it.

#64530 New Nerf Bullets, For Mag Fed Guns.

Posted by Tarius on 28 September 2005 - 07:52 PM in Homemades

Sorry for the double post.

ok, my science teachers didn't know how to make perict points, but someone said to make a mold, that you can produce more then one tip. then glue it on.

#64275 New Nerf Bullets, For Mag Fed Guns.

Posted by Tarius on 24 September 2005 - 07:16 PM in Homemades

I also woundered about the tip, but I think I will have to ask my Phisics, Chemestry, and Biology teachers what shouldbe used.

Oh, I know it sound wierd to ask a biology teach, but he also taught other science classes.

#63718 New Nerf Bullets, For Mag Fed Guns.

Posted by Tarius on 15 September 2005 - 09:00 PM in Homemades

I thought they would be better becuase they won't use as much pressure to firethem, and wouldn't have as much air resistance, though being light that will probably shorten their range, the M16 case that I need, I am having trouble finding, I need its original mag to be at least 1 inch to hold the darts, and able to be cut off without making it flimsy(did I spell that right? Oh well) I have one but it was way to small and flimsy.

As for the moded Zeros I thought they would put a spin better then the riffled barrel. I will propably shorten them and make their end pointy, too. Hopefully I can get the firing system to work, I am going to start another topic for the firing system though. It will be in the mod section

#63692 New Nerf Bullets, For Mag Fed Guns.

Posted by Tarius on 15 September 2005 - 05:41 PM in Homemades

I was working on a bullet for my dream gun(M16) and thought about a new bullet.
This is the image, The tip is actually suppose to be shorter.
Posted Image
it would make the mag smaller, use the standard stephan, but make it shorter. I also modded the Zero dart, all you have to do is add a few strips of the foam, and turn it into more or less is a dart with rifleing.

#63691 Yet Another Nitefinder Modification

Posted by Tarius on 15 September 2005 - 05:27 PM in Modifications

ON your arsenal list, I've never seen the one in the bottom middle, what is it?

#62290 Revising My M16 Concepts

Posted by Tarius on 20 August 2005 - 04:49 PM in Homemades

sound nice I will post the design specs later.

#61751 Revising My M16 Concepts

Posted by Tarius on 12 August 2005 - 10:30 AM in Homemades

but I wanted to use a Nerf gun, I can buy, not a complete homemade.

#61743 Revising My M16 Concepts

Posted by Tarius on 12 August 2005 - 09:56 AM in Homemades

I found out that I had no money, and that the former gun was to small for a proper nef barrel. I am going to keep working on it, but with a few modifications.

1st- I am going to have a removable carryng handle,that servse as a mounting rail for some different sights.

2nd- I am going to hing the front sight so it can be laid down.

3rd- 3 removable twist on barrels( short, medium, long barrels).

But I need help with the mag, and the type of firing system, so please help.

#61604 Powerclip Homemade Clip

Posted by Tarius on 10 August 2005 - 06:59 PM in Homemades

Another idea is to use Stirien(I think that is how it is spelled) it is a this plastic craft sheet used to make different crafts, it would probably work better, And it works well to hold PVC barrels inside a large space.

#53494 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 25 April 2005 - 06:49 PM in Modifications

Vest- The vest, is a put over your head, strap the sides (velcro), and on the front will be a few pockets, and sleeves. In the pockets will be pvc joints and in the sleeves the barrel, and other long/large parts. Front sides will be ammo, and a plae to hold small items like the bandolier

M60- I will buy an M60 (After I save up $30) and gut it out, and put in some nerf guns parts (I'm unsure about which nerf gun to use).

#53102 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 21 April 2005 - 02:44 PM in Modifications

After building it, and finding out, how S***y it was I decided to save up money, and build it from a bigger version, or different case. I will also be making a nerf vest, which I have the full plans for, and will be posting in a couple of days. I will be a quick build nerf gun.

M16 M60 (?)

#47030 New Rifle In Its Infancy...

Posted by Tarius on 09 February 2005 - 01:29 PM in Homemades

please post more pics, I will help in any way, I just can't wait to see it completed.

#46578 Simple Homemades

Posted by Tarius on 26 January 2005 - 09:32 PM in Homemades

I have sen that one, but I mean one like some that 3DBBQ have made, I couldn't find and see the pics so that is why I am asking.

#46575 Simple Homemades

Posted by Tarius on 26 January 2005 - 09:05 PM in Homemades

I would like to know how to make simple mid range stefan firing homde nerf guns, for my friends to use, if they don't have their own. I would like to know the materials, instructions, and other knowledge that I should know.

#46137 Shoot Stefans With An Nf

Posted by Tarius on 14 January 2005 - 11:04 AM in Modifications

The fireing mechanisim, can it be extended? if not I have problems.

#46105 Shoot Stefans With An Nf

Posted by Tarius on 13 January 2005 - 08:48 PM in Modifications

I was woundering the same thing, but could I make the end of the NF cocker thing, to have a flat end? so it could shout it with out the little hole.

#45847 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 10 January 2005 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

Not really, I think glue, and other unknown materials, in the right places might help, for example, I am using Styrine(sp), a light sheet of plastic, and glue it togather to make it stronger, and then get glue it to make a box, around the NF cocker, to make a little cheap, light, and durable case for the cocker, allowing me to also have it recockable(?).other then that part, the barrel is atached to the cocker, and the barrel after examining the small gun, is going to need a lot more modding then originally planed, but once it is compleate, it will be compact and durable, I will have some friends and family help. For example to build it I have to go to a friends house and use the tools, my dad and i read about guns and how they work, so that ands to an advantage, I also have some engineers in my family that might help.

#45659 The Zero Dart, Design Thing

Posted by Tarius on 07 January 2005 - 09:40 PM in Off Topic

Where did you find the program or website to create the 3D like image? I would like to try it out to help for a mod.

#45655 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 07 January 2005 - 09:24 PM in Modifications

its like a 25 in M16, they call it that, I call it the a 3/5 scale, so yeah. I just relized a problem, I want to use the already made, magazine that is perminatily attached, to make a simple perminant (placement wise, doesn't move), but can't figure out how tio intergrade it with the barrle, and loading(will be a some what long prosses, holds unknown short Stefans/Zero Darts), could some one help me on it. The Idea is to have a hinged door like object, and have it open, to load the magazie, then close it, so it can be fired.

#45646 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 07 January 2005 - 08:24 PM in Modifications

I will paint the whole barrle orange, so you can see it, I mean like neon or something.

#45596 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 06 January 2005 - 11:05 PM in Modifications

I want to paint it Green or something, better, maybe a two tone paint. and I will be useing at a friends back yard(really big) for a nerf war.

#45592 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 06 January 2005 - 10:24 PM in Modifications

the site is having problem that is why, others are having the same problem.

Pics:
M16 Base
M16 w/ GL

#45590 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 06 January 2005 - 10:23 PM in Modifications

it cam with a plasic scope, that to say the leas, is an uncut peice of plastic, I will proobly drill through it to make a scope and ad some plastic pieces to make it look some what real looking.

Other Ideas:
the AK-47
MP5
all of the other guns.

#45588 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 06 January 2005 - 10:17 PM in Modifications

I have recently recieved a M16 W/ Grenade Launcher (from realistictoygun.com), I have the Idea to make a nerf gun using the M16 case, I would have to cut parts of and all but I think I could get it to work, I want to use the grenade launcher, too.

How do you like the idea, I was going to do it this summer, I will post pics and stats of both parts(grenade launcher-short range, and the Nerf itself) once it is created.

#45319 Tracer Dart

Posted by Tarius on 01 January 2005 - 11:04 PM in Modifications

I don't know if this has been posted before or not, but you can get glow in the dark hot glue from HotStik for $5.75 per pound. It's at the very bottom. 'Nuff said.

I'm going to use the this summer while I make ammo, but i wil start with normal hot glue first.

#45014 I Need Some Information Could You Guys Help Me?

Posted by Tarius on 28 December 2004 - 04:02 PM in General Nerf

thank you, I was just looking there after I posted.

#45011 I Need Some Information Could You Guys Help Me?

Posted by Tarius on 28 December 2004 - 03:12 PM in General Nerf

Not to sound to noobish, but I would like to have some pictures, of a disasembled NF, and pictures of an unmodded, or low modded Eagle Eye, if at all passible a picture of it's scope like thing. Please helpI am thinking of buying some guns so I wanted some pictures of what they look like, but I don't want to buy the Eagle Eye, or NF.

#45007 An Idea For Nerf Wars

Posted by Tarius on 28 December 2004 - 01:10 PM in General Nerf

When I'm actually in a war, the only way to carry darts is in a waist pack.

True, I also was thinking of if your in a bunker, or some where confined.

#44943 Does The Rifled Barrle Thing Really Work?

Posted by Tarius on 26 December 2004 - 11:01 PM in Homemades

well I guess I could aim a little higher, but I do practice a lot, so I might be able to get it to work right.

#44933 Does The Rifled Barrle Thing Really Work?

Posted by Tarius on 26 December 2004 - 07:34 PM in Homemades

On Nerf world in the home made section is a rifled PETG barrel, does it help at all? I was going to use it in my summer project of mking a home made nerf gun.

#44931 An Idea For Nerf Wars

Posted by Tarius on 26 December 2004 - 07:12 PM in General Nerf

Well it would help if you are in a bunker, or something.