fastabs25's Content

There have been 14 items by fastabs25 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6033 Petg Probelms

Posted by fastabs25 on 25 June 2003 - 07:54 PM in Modifications

so then a good solutioon would be for me to buy some of your FBR if you are willing to sell some...?

#6026 Petg Probelms

Posted by fastabs25 on 25 June 2003 - 06:31 PM in Modifications

Ok, i ordered my PETG from Mc Masters...but my FBR seems to be a bit too thick for it. Also, unlike brass, I cannot just push the dart in, it must be twisted in, which makes my ROF much slower. I need to know what FBR i should buy if there is a difference in different brands. Or if some brands of FBR are smoother than others so I can push the dart in instead of twisting. Stretching darts would be my last resort since it is a hassle and takes a lot of time. If anyone knows a good quick way to PERMANENTLY stretch (since when I stretch my FBr it just pops back into its old position after 2 hours). Has anyone else bought PETG from mcmasters so I kkow whether the problem is my FBR or the PETG. Cxwq you said your darts were almost loose inside the PETG. Have you tried any of the MC masters PETG. I guess if I have to I will buy some from you...but I just spend lots of money on like 24 feet of this stuff so please help me!

#5959 Barrel Mods

Posted by fastabs25 on 23 June 2003 - 08:15 PM in Modifications

just take whatever lenght of the barrel of 9/16" brass, and stick a 2-3 inch piece of 17/32" brass in the back. The tighter brass at the back of the barrel keeps the dart in, while pressure builds up behind it. when enough pressure builds up...Bam!

#5227 Broken Plunger

Posted by fastabs25 on 02 June 2003 - 05:34 PM in Modifications

just epoxy it back together wrapped in E-tape for 4 days. then use a small metal rod to enforce the plunger, thats what i did, and its almost perfect, just a little more heavy

#4968 Too Many Mods

Posted by fastabs25 on 24 May 2003 - 06:41 PM in Modifications

i wanna see u mod that two towers crossbow so that i know whether to get one or not

#4967 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by fastabs25 on 24 May 2003 - 06:39 PM in General Nerf

hmmm i am interested in the results also.... hurry hurry hurry!!

#4049 Telescoping Barrel

Posted by fastabs25 on 27 April 2003 - 01:22 PM in Modifications

So you start with your basic brass barrel size (for me 9/16"), than attatch smaller and smaller length pieces of tighter brass, right until the stefan cant squeeze in anymore.(is this how u make one?)
So this is where i am confused, does the tighter end go at the front or back of the barrel, and how many different tighter pieces of brass should u use. I need everyones help with this. Thanks!! ;)

#4048 Crossbow Plunger Reinforcement

Posted by fastabs25 on 27 April 2003 - 01:17 PM in Modifications

Ok my crossbow plunger has broken many times, and i have had to fix it over and over, what can i do to make it stop bending and breaking sooo much? (I am thinking maybe attaching a metal rod, or wraping it in tape or something like that..) I need help! Thanks! ;)

#2602 How Do You Mod A Warthog.

Posted by fastabs25 on 23 March 2003 - 09:14 PM in Modifications

i have asked about this too when i was going to buy one......i didnt buy one bc the internals r all tricky....i have heard that u cant really mod it (except rubberbands might work)

#2549 Modifications

Posted by fastabs25 on 22 March 2003 - 05:57 PM in Site Feedback

I think u guys need to actually range test all of the guns u guys modified! Your modification pages r great, but a larger collection would be valuable

#2241 Larami !000 Vs. Big Bad Bow

Posted by fastabs25 on 16 March 2003 - 11:08 AM in General Nerf

Which do you guys think is better?
I think the Big Bad Bow is...and one more thing, does the Larami 1000 have an automatically rotating barrel?
Anyone have a know a website with a review?

#2141 Stefans

Posted by fastabs25 on 10 March 2003 - 06:29 PM in Homemades

SWEET STEFANS i saw on the expandablast mod page. Hod did u get that kool red glow at the tip. they look sooo kool

#2024 Side Arms

Posted by fastabs25 on 05 March 2003 - 05:58 PM in General Nerf

splitfires wen modded right r sooo amzing darts fly out like bullets!!

i have dual splitfires that 4 shots ready to go it only takes 4 pumps each and u get great range!

#1945 Weights For Stefans

Posted by fastabs25 on 02 March 2003 - 10:36 PM in Homemades

I just go to the hardware store and use these small washers. They fit perfectly in the dart and i only need to use 1.