Link Skyrim's Content

There have been 18 items by Link Skyrim (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#72343 Counter Strike Anyone?

Posted by Link Skyrim on 05 February 2006 - 02:13 AM in Off Topic

Meh, its on this computer so I could get my name up quick.

Rahara

Dont mess with more or my... my... gun. Thats it...gun.

#72316 Fovorite Gun

Posted by Link Skyrim on 04 February 2006 - 09:59 PM in General Nerf

We have it it just doesnt work quite as we like. Damn thing coulda been a good addition to the arsenal.

#72297 Fovorite Gun

Posted by Link Skyrim on 04 February 2006 - 07:47 PM in General Nerf

Mines the Bow n' arrow. Im the only one in my clan who uses the one I use. *points to profile pic* Thats it. It only shoots arrows but thats fine with me. That has to be my most used gun.

#72294 The End Of Night Finder Production?

Posted by Link Skyrim on 04 February 2006 - 07:29 PM in General Nerf

They were the best of times, the were the worst of times...

Thats all I can say and it was also the begining of the tale of 2 cities.

#72290 Nsrtike Hornet?

Posted by Link Skyrim on 04 February 2006 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

Um, please explain more. Like, what do you use it for or how do you use it meaning just use the burst fire or shot after shot?

#72289 The New Ndt Pistols

Posted by Link Skyrim on 04 February 2006 - 06:53 PM in General Nerf

Alright, thanks. I was just double checking before I got it.

#72270 The New Ndt Pistols

Posted by Link Skyrim on 04 February 2006 - 03:31 PM in General Nerf

Has anyone seen these in stores? Cause I want to know if its worth it to buy. Tho, it is a bargin for 9.99. Or is it? Either way this is what it looks like Posted Image Would this be a worth while buy?

#72168 Nerf Is Better Than Paintball & Airsoft

Posted by Link Skyrim on 02 February 2006 - 09:29 PM in General Nerf

PLease, just lock this topic. Nothing good is happing here. Its just spam and shit. It makes my heart hurt to read this. Just for the love of nerf just close this damn topic.

#72166 How To Make Good Use Of The Nerf Tech Target

Posted by Link Skyrim on 02 February 2006 - 09:16 PM in General Nerf

What was the point of this thread? To make the added bungie cord... with no other mod, or totally ruin a sword on all holy hasbros stuff. MY friend just put his target away. There is no need to be destructive like that. And I burn anything I can. Im not going to get off topic. Tho, I like how his UN matches his posting.... crappy.

#71920 Seno '05 Vid

Posted by Link Skyrim on 30 January 2006 - 04:31 AM in Nerf Wars

Meh, with our wars its very strickt. But thats whats fun for us. And navy seal, I live in pennsylvania O.o. To bad its off season for my clan. Damn cold.

#71899 My Singleshot Pullback.

Posted by Link Skyrim on 29 January 2006 - 07:42 PM in Homemades

We never really tested it. Thats the funny thing. Um, I would say as a guestimate when we were screwing around with it I'd say around 20 feet. Its not very accurate either but hay. MY first homemade...with the help of Jin. Well, I could get more accurate range once we get onseason for nerf.

#71869 Ctf Plans

Posted by Link Skyrim on 29 January 2006 - 02:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Alrighty... I forogt I had this account too lol

#71855 Ctf Plans

Posted by Link Skyrim on 29 January 2006 - 11:08 AM in Nerf Wars

That was rules. This is stratagey. Well, now that I think about it its sourta similar. :lol: but whatever. Andlike I said, photshop boned me over again. Made everything smaller. Bie of shite if I ever saw one. Im thinking of changing to get better pics off it.

#71846 Ctf Plans

Posted by Link Skyrim on 29 January 2006 - 03:32 AM in Nerf Wars

YEs yes very badly drawn but bear with me.

This is a basic 3v3 CTF battle. I made it 1 hit kill cant revive. (im lazy at 3:26 in da morning) OK, firts plan:

Posted Image
Scince photobucket has boned me again. Basically, 2 flank 1 side attracting their attention. One goes and hides in a corner. Waiting for one to come by.

Posted Image
This one the 2 run around like morons. Also shooting at them. One of them goes the other way and gets shot. Hes down and The scout person who was hiding takes the flag. By this time the 2 people are dead cause they werent trying to hard.

Posted Image
This one its him running as the other two are saying, "Wtf!?!?!? GET HIM!" They try getting to him but he already got it.

So please leave a comment or 2 cause Im just here to do my part :lol:

#71845 My Singleshot Pullback.

Posted by Link Skyrim on 29 January 2006 - 02:33 AM in Homemades

(O,o) Thats wierd. Its working fine for me. hum.... how to fix that. Does it say user posted image? or is it just blank?

Ok, for those who get that damned tripod thing:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#71840 How Do You Play Ctf

Posted by Link Skyrim on 29 January 2006 - 01:25 AM in Nerf Wars

Well, with my crew this is how we play.

1. The flag must be 3/4 visible. Other words, it cant be hidden under a rock. It has to be seen by at least 3/4 of the body.

2. The flag must be 1 foot off the ground. It cant be on the ground in the grass. It has to be in like a tree or fence. Not like... you have to climb up the tree to get it.

3. Once your hit you have to run back to your flag and touch it to get back in play.

4. Once the flag is stolen (like that term) you cannot touch the person if your dead to get back in play. Antother team member MUST kill the person and retrieve the flag, and bring it back to its original position.

5. Win you win the battle you must keep the flag in the same place. The losers may move it.

6. (Not needed for just CTF)When your out of ammo for you gun but you have ammo from your opponent you can set up a trade. It calls for a time out and you switch darts. The opponent doesnt have to if he doesnt want to.

Theres my clans rules, so how about yours?

#71839 Who Plays Runescape?

Posted by Link Skyrim on 29 January 2006 - 01:13 AM in Off Topic

I know who plays runescape. People who dont have enough money to go out and buy WoW. It is also as tedious as watching a teacher do math on the black bored. BORING! It was fun until everyone liked it. All my friends(exept the little hippie zack) hate runescape. We play football instead. I'd play nerf but its a off season for us.

#71838 My Singleshot Pullback.

Posted by Link Skyrim on 29 January 2006 - 01:08 AM in Homemades

With the help of jin kazama, a while ago I made this beast:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Heres a short summary. :It's not glorious and it's not very pretty but it is a very simple and effective homemade. It's basically a Bow n' Arrow that shoots micros. It gets nearly exact range compared to a BnA with a sawed off tip with all ammo. Obviously because it's CPVC it uses stefans more effectivlely.
The way to make it is simply cut a piece of CPVC to the desired length. (a longer barrel will get more range, this is the reason for the coupler on the end of the barrel) To make the air actually power the darts out of the barrel get a pole of some kind, that is about 1/3 to 1/2 the length of the barrel. Put enough electric tape around it to make it mostly airtight as you are letting go of the pole, or plunger as we will call it. Then simply take 2 bungee cords, tape them to the plunger, and then tape them to the barrel. Make sure the bungees aren't too loose or the gun will not work properly. Here are a couple of pics of the plunger.