underservice's Content

There have been 41 items by underservice (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#66069 Firefly Not A Pistol?

Posted by underservice on 18 October 2005 - 03:46 PM in General Nerf

Im buying a FF in like 2 days, i have looked at many pics of it and it seem way too big to be a pistol  ^_^ . BTW: I just modded a Nite Finder and a Mav.
Mav: Turned into a M4 like rifle
NF: Turned into a modern shotgun with a mini magazine.

Well I'm sorry to be a rat but, weren't you banned?

Hey there, didn't I tell you not to post anymore?

Account Suspension Notification

zAnG,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended, primarily for being a dumbass. Sadly, you will now plague NHQ like nerf sin and fastkill and a bunch of other losers who can't seem to get themselves banned there no matter how much they try. I feel sad for the other residents of that fine community but at the same time hold hope that you may push them to a psychotic break and cause a totalitarian shift in their governance. Cheers.

Your account will not be functional until Jan 21 2033, 12:26 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Yeah YOU were banned.

EDIT: Oops, sorry I forgot to check the post date, my bad.

#65494 Grammaton Cleric's Sidearm

Posted by underservice on 10 October 2005 - 09:33 PM in Homemades

Hmm could Pteg or brass barrels work for the far or the Cleric?
By the way THAT is a nice looking spring pistol, you've done it again bolt. Are you thinking of adding a sight rail for a scope on top of the gun, I'm just curious.

#65489 Zombies

Posted by underservice on 10 October 2005 - 09:09 PM in Off Topic

Bolt how long is it till you make the Nerf Cruise Missiles. Make the zombies eat foam. :lol: By the way I got the book and my dad's hunting guns I'm all set.

#65382 Zombies

Posted by underservice on 09 October 2005 - 03:43 PM in Off Topic

[quote name='NinjZ' date='Oct 9 2005, 11:44 AM'] Ive got plenty of swords and shotguns to defend myself. [/quote]
Good Luck.

[quote name='Pineapple' date=' Oct 5 2005, 09:32 PM']
Just don't make any Nerf cruise missles soon.

Hmmm... You may be on to something there..

We need Boltsniper damnit to save the day. :ph34r:\

Edit:Sorry I'm still trying to figure out how to use quotes.

#64672 25yr Old Homeade Genius

Posted by underservice on 30 September 2005 - 02:29 PM in Off Topic

Happy birthday Boltsniper, your ideas inspired us all to make us get up from the god damn chair and build something. (I think)

#64620 Youre Computer Specs

Posted by underservice on 29 September 2005 - 07:53 PM in Off Topic

hers what i got XPS
owned :w00t:

Hmm ok thats good for you but one thing... THE F***** PIC DOESNT WORK. Please fix the damn image.

#64608 Cars

Posted by underservice on 29 September 2005 - 06:43 PM in Off Topic

Hmmmm I would have to go with the Aston Martin DB9 heres a pic of them:

Posted Image

Aston Martin (above)

Also Heres a link to there website

ASTON MARTIN

#64607 Youre Computer Specs

Posted by underservice on 29 September 2005 - 06:35 PM in Off Topic

Ahhh Ill minus well post my spec's up here:

MY F****** Dell
Intel P4 at 2.8 Ghz
768 Mb of ram (I finnaly fix that problem)
40 GB HD
8x DVD drive
NO SOUND CARD (still working on that)
Nvidia 5500 OC (planning on getting Radeon 9550 for BF2)
2 Dell Speakers.

Well its not the greatest but it works on BF2. (barely)

#54688 Looking For Pics

Posted by underservice on 12 May 2005 - 01:35 PM in Off Topic

Thanks Gamefreak for the pic.

#54682 Looking For Pics

Posted by underservice on 12 May 2005 - 10:16 AM in Off Topic

I was wondering if anyone can help me find this "OWN3D!" picture of a guy with a paper bag on this head thats on fire, I tried to Google it but couldn't find any. The reason why im trying to find it is that im looking for a new spray on CS:S. So if anyone can find it that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#54213 Half Life 2

Posted by underservice on 05 May 2005 - 01:36 PM in Off Topic

Ok I barrowed a copy of HL2 from my friend and i was wondering: when the Stream terms of service comes up does it mean I have to pay to play it per month or I can get stream and play online for free? If any one knows please send info thank you.

Edit: Ok thanks really much I just wanted to know before I get charged with a $100 bill afer playing it. Thanks much ^_^

#52133 I Have An Idea

Posted by underservice on 10 April 2005 - 09:22 AM in Homemades

Thanks for the heads-up on that flaw on the gas-blowback idea :nugget: . I was wondering, is there a disentergrating belt for the size of the shells you have?

#52117 Shit.

Posted by underservice on 09 April 2005 - 11:31 PM in Off Topic

My CD drive won't read anything at all. Nothing. Only stuff that's already on the computer. When I insert a disk, nothing happens. Wierd. Nothing happens on the screen, and when I go into My Computer then the D drive, it's white. Nothing on there, apparently. This is also the second CD drive this computer has had, so I don't think the problem is with the drive itself.

Did you try taking it out and try cleaning the lens that the lazer goes through? If not there must be a dust build-up on the lens.

#52116 I Have An Idea

Posted by underservice on 09 April 2005 - 11:26 PM in Homemades

If your looking on the machine-gun8 link if I can clarify this a bit more I'm going use the Co2 to propel the dart out of the barrel but creating an air seal to push the bolt back when the Co2 reaches the hole shown at the machine-gun8 diagram there.

P.S No its not the rototrack it's that other nerf gun that uses a crank-handle to
shoot Nerf darts. I won't reply untill tomarrow, need to get some sleep.

#52114 I Have An Idea

Posted by underservice on 09 April 2005 - 11:16 PM in Homemades

Im thinking of making a Nerf gun that has the function of the regular chain fed Nerf gun like the Ratchet Blast (correct me if i said it wrong), and the Chain Blaze but can use shells and eject them like Boltsnipers rifle using a desintergrator belt like the ones used in the M60.

If you dont get where in going heres a diagram of what i mean:

http://people.howstu...chine-gun10.htm

For the bolt action i am thinking of useing Co2 to propel the bolt back and fourth using a system shown here:

http://people.howstu...achine-gun8.htm

If any one can tell me any ideas or flaws that would stop my idea please tell me.

#50286 Modded Xbox

Posted by underservice on 22 March 2005 - 07:02 PM in Off Topic

Thanks Boltsniper for the help B) greatly appreciated.

#50254 Modded Xbox

Posted by underservice on 22 March 2005 - 02:53 PM in Off Topic

Page faults usually occur with faulty/corrupt/bad RAM. I would check your memory. Maybe take 1 stick out at a time a try your PC for errors. Also make sure you have the 512 in the first slot with the 2 128's following. Excessive heat could cause your RAM/PC to misbehave without it actually being "bad". Try taking the cover off and see how it does.

Is your RAM by chance made by Crucial?

Good luck

Boltsniper I have the 512 in the first slot but what do you mean "follow by 128's" can you show me a diagram?

Also no the RAM I have is not Crucial the 512 i have is a Kingston and the 128 I can't remember the name of the brand.

#50239 Modded Xbox

Posted by underservice on 22 March 2005 - 08:49 AM in Off Topic

Speaking about computers can you help me with this problem: I have a Dell computer with an Intel Pentium 4 processor 2.4 GHz, 768MB of RAM (2 128MB and 1 512MB), Nvidia GeForce 5500OC 256MB Intergrated sound card (im still working on that), and a 40GB HD. Ok now having said that ill get to the problem: when I'm doing my regular stuff i.e. playing, web surfing it crashes sometimes saying: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA its getting really annoying when im playing BF1942 and Desert Combat if you can help me with this problem it will be most apreciated.

P.S:Hopefully when i get the money i can start building my own computer by ordering the parts from Newegg.com.

#48610 Magazine-fed Fast-action Nerf Rifle

Posted by underservice on 03 March 2005 - 07:35 PM in Homemades

Any one think Boltsniper should make his own company, OR be the CEO of Nerf?

Suggestions?

#48607 Magazine-fed Fast-action Nerf Rifle

Posted by underservice on 03 March 2005 - 06:51 PM in Homemades

I would paint the tip of the barrel orange. If I was more than 100 ft away and saw you running around with that I would think you were carrying an assult rifle. Looks nice though.

Yes, I would go with navy seal, paint the tip of the barrel orange because if the cops see that they'll think its an AKS-74 and pretty much the worse could happen.

P.S: That Is the most sophisticated piece of foam-firing hardware i ever seen, truly amazing boltsniper.

#46708 Can Some One Help Me With This Game

Posted by underservice on 30 January 2005 - 11:36 AM in Off Topic

...sister who is at UB (University at Buffalo)...

No shit. Well I live in Buffalo, so if you do, we can war or something.

Well I live in Syracuse, my sister is a buffalo because she was exepted to the collage and I can't be in a nerf war now since my family is moving to a new home in Clay.

#46699 Can Some One Help Me With This Game

Posted by underservice on 29 January 2005 - 09:36 PM in Off Topic

Thanks FIDO and >Fuse< for the advice, but I already have the latest drivers, and I have dsl connection that has no problem connecting with multiplayer games I'm about to reintstall the game again and if it doesn't work I'll guess I will have to exchange it for a new one.

Oh yeah and FIDO my family's not that good with computers.... well only two that are good and those two is my sister who is at UB (University at Buffalo), and my Brother who is in Korea (hes stationed there in an airfield for repairing AH-64D Apaches there hes coming home next month I hope that's unless if the government loses his damn papers again :nugget: ).

#46678 Can Some One Help Me With This Game

Posted by underservice on 29 January 2005 - 10:07 AM in Off Topic

Yes Fido i do meet the requirements and i do have the right kind of memory for my mother board.

Here's my system:

Inter pentium 4 Proccesor 2.4Ghz

766mb of ram (2 of them are 128 and one is 512)

40GB HD

256MB Nvidia 5500OC video card

No sound card(im trying to work on that)

and thats pretty much it.

#46637 Happy 2nd Birthday Mraow

Posted by underservice on 28 January 2005 - 11:58 AM in Off Topic

I got a question.... what he do? <_<

#46636 Can Some One Help Me With This Game

Posted by underservice on 28 January 2005 - 11:47 AM in Off Topic

If any one has this game can any one help me with this problem.

For some reason when im playing a multiplayer game it crashes randomly and there were no error displays, it just turns off automaticly with out reason. If any one can help please tell me.

#46287 Dbf #21 : The Troll Saga - Finale

Posted by underservice on 19 January 2005 - 10:04 AM in News

Sweet comic Groove nice ending. :w00t:

and yes... DEATH TO ALL TROLLS

#46056 Water Gun To Nerf Gun Question

Posted by underservice on 13 January 2005 - 08:12 AM in Modifications

Did you try cutting the orange nozzle at the end of the gun because the orange nozzle has a smaller hole which limits the amount of water and air flow exiting the gun, when cut the air flow increases significantly which makes an ideal mod if ur converting a water gun to a nerf gun. Yakman.i8 is a good website to get the idea on how to convert water guns into nerf guns.

But be cautious when cutting the orange nozzle, if you cut too much of it you will cut the valve seperating the barrel and the air tank thus screwing up the mod.

#44392 Common Problems

Posted by underservice on 20 December 2004 - 02:51 PM in Off Topic

Thanks Cxwq

#44369 Common Problems

Posted by underservice on 20 December 2004 - 10:21 AM in Off Topic

Sorry for bringing this topic up but i was wondering. when your barrel replacing can the end of the barrel be slanted or does it have to be flat? I own a blast fire and i dont seem to get the range that i wus expecting.

#44148 Matrix Skit

Posted by underservice on 16 December 2004 - 08:38 AM in Off Topic

Make it into a flash movie.
~Halfling

Well i wish i could but im not that good w/ cam corders and internet posting.

P.S:And NO Rob Davis is not my real name i just put it there for secruity purposes

#44146 Matrix Skit

Posted by underservice on 16 December 2004 - 08:27 AM in Off Topic

Well im kind of bored right now so ill make this skit hope you like it:

MATRIX SKIT
By
Rob Davis

Morpheus:Do you belive inthe matrix?

Neo:Yes...yes i do.

Morpheus:Then follow the white rabbit to the Matrix.

Neo:er... there is no white rabbit.

Morpheus:Wait a minute...(Is the rabit dead again.... DAMNIT)

(Morpheus pulls out two mice)

Morpheus:Here are to mice the red one leads to the Matrix the blue one leads to your old home.

Neo:Uhh there both green.

Morpheus:DAMNIT

(grabs the to mice and digs a hole)

Morpheus:Follow the rabbit hole deeper than it goes.

Neo:OK one:thats impossible and two:the hole leads three feet into solid concret.

Morpheus:FINE dont belive me then.

(Neo jumps in the hole and starts jumping for 5 mins.)

Neo:(jump...jump...jump) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... am i in the matrix?

Morpheus:No u jumped in the rabbit hole for 5 mins and u screamed

Neo:DAMNIT

(30 mins later in the matrix)

Neo:Hey who are those to ladies (he erects)

(his phone rings)

Morpheus on the phone:Neo Naomi is your mother and Trinity is your grandmother.

Neo:DAMNIT (throws up and punches his balls)

(1 hour later)

Agent Smith:MR.ANDERSON.

Neo:My name is neo

Agent Smith:Bare with me Mr.anderson.

Neo:I said my name is neo

Agent Smith:I killed you Mr.Anderson I watch you die.

Neo:I SAID MY NAME IS NEO.

Agent Smith:Now Mr.Ander...

Neo.MOTHER BEEP YOU SON OF A BEEP MY NAME IS BEEPIN NEO

THE END

Ill update this when i can remember the whole thing.

#40972 Puzzle

Posted by underservice on 06 November 2004 - 12:08 AM in Off Topic

I HATE YOU!!!

#40885 World Of Warcraft

Posted by underservice on 05 November 2004 - 03:10 PM in Off Topic

Really there is no fee for World Of Warcraft cause i was a battle.net the other day saying that there gona put a fee on WOW. There also saying that its gona be almost 14.95 a month. :lol:

And Chessler im just saying that just for kicks.

#40881 World Of Warcraft

Posted by underservice on 05 November 2004 - 02:55 PM in Off Topic

Back from school. Some kid in gym class hit me in the nuts with a football today. it was painfull :lol:

#40880 Is My Computer Good?

Posted by underservice on 05 November 2004 - 02:49 PM in Off Topic

Ether that or ill have to buy an xbox.

#40877 I Am Seriously Considering Raping My Dvd Drive

Posted by underservice on 05 November 2004 - 02:47 PM in Off Topic

never mind :lol:

#40875 Is My Computer Good?

Posted by underservice on 05 November 2004 - 02:45 PM in Off Topic

I ment World of warcraft for WOW and sry for the reply i just got back from school

#40855 World Of Warcraft

Posted by underservice on 05 November 2004 - 08:53 AM in Off Topic

Gee I guess every one forgot WOW sinced Halo 2 and HL2 is coming out. I was wondering how much do we have to pay per month because i heard theres gona be a monthly fee and i dont want to pay for that. Crap i gotta go to school ill reply after im done with school.

#40854 I Am Seriously Considering Raping My Dvd Drive

Posted by underservice on 05 November 2004 - 08:30 AM in Off Topic

Maybe you should get a new one, try to clean it, or try to remove some space in the drive maybe that would work. Maybe u just need new DVD software.

#40853 Is My Computer Good?

Posted by underservice on 05 November 2004 - 08:18 AM in Off Topic

Thanks Superintendent for the info. Also im just wondering whens World of Warcraft and Halo 2 coming out i know WOW in coming for PC but whens Halo 2 coming for PC?