TARSIER's Content

There have been 7 items by TARSIER (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39698 Please Help My Rf20

Posted by TARSIER on 24 October 2004 - 06:14 AM in Modifications

Ok, my turret isnt in the wrong spot, and the rubber bands didnt work at turning the turret. should i put the black casing on? will that make the difference? i took about 3 rubber bands off, and ihave 3 left. Is this enough to make it shoot farther? Please help

#39580 Please Help My Rf20

Posted by TARSIER on 22 October 2004 - 10:16 PM in Modifications

I might have put the turret in the wrong slots, cause my friend said he had to pull the turret back pretty hard to set it in their right, and then it worked. I will do that later. But i dont think the mod worked. I put in a dart where the air comes out and pumped it up all the way, and it just made a long squeeak sound. I think i should take some rubber bands off, cause i have 5 that are tightly looped around the middle. I also pumped it only half way and shot, but it didnt shoot much farther than before. I dont think the mods helped at all. Has anyone done these mods and seen significant improvement? Any suggestions
?

Thanx

#39566 Please Help My Rf20

Posted by TARSIER on 22 October 2004 - 07:21 PM in Modifications

Lol, thanx for all those posts but i need some more help. First thing, i took out the air restrictors and threw em out. Second thing, I put 2 rubber bands on the air bladder, and just kept looping them around till they were tight. I put one near the end black thing, and the other i put closer to the front. After a couple tries i got it all back together. First thing, it doesnt shoot any farther. Second thing, it doesnt spin anymore. Sometimes it spins once and then doesnt spin anymore. other times it doesnt even spin. Whats wrong? Do i have to do that rubber band thing?

#39519 Please Help My Rf20

Posted by TARSIER on 21 October 2004 - 09:35 PM in Modifications

Thanx again for your reply. By the answer "No" do you mean its a waste of time for me to take them out, or they wont screw up my gun.

Whats the differnece between sonic micros and the purple tipped ones i have now, and where do i get them?

Also, Screwdriver sizes?

Rubber band Placement? Type of bands? thank you

Please respond

#39507 Please Help My Rf20

Posted by TARSIER on 21 October 2004 - 08:26 PM in Modifications

Ok, so i rubber band the bladder in which spots? and what type of rubber bands?

I filled one of my darts with glue, and since i cant shoot them cause i cant take out the screws on the gun, i just did a throw test and i doubled the distance. Thank you for your post.

What size screwdrivers do i need?

Will i double my range my messing with the bladder/cutting out the air restrictors? Will it harm my gun?

#39502 Please Help My Rf20

Posted by TARSIER on 21 October 2004 - 07:43 PM in Modifications

I am also having a little trouble with getting the casing off. I have Precision Screwdrivers ranging from .8mm to 3.8mm. Unfortunately they are not phillips. Where should i go to buy a screwdriver(s) that will get the mods done, and what sizes are they.

Thanks again.

#39497 Please Help My Rf20

Posted by TARSIER on 21 October 2004 - 07:21 PM in Modifications

Ok, I got this baby new out of box. I need some help in what to mod. Ive researched only a little bit, and what ive found is that i should take out the little black things, and put bicycle hosing or something around the rubber air thingy majig(im really bad at these technical terms). I read in another post saying putting this stuff on could break the gun, and to use rubber bands or something. I have also heard that you should do something to the spring. I dont really want to do the removable clip cause i dont have a really big need for that. Could someone tell me what to do to get the best range and power and performance on the gun? Could you please include materials(maybe even where i could get them if your nice ^_^ ), links/directions, and ideas. THanx

Also, I am in a tourney that says you cannot put any lead bbs or anything harmful (coins, tacks, etc) in your darts. Right now my gun shoots maybe 15 feet. I need it to be able to shoot farther. I know it is an auto and it is not made for that, but is there anything i can do to mod the darts to shoot farther/better?

Please, i need some serious help. ANYTHING you can give me is worthwhile. \

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Confuseld :P