Precision's Content

There have been 61 items by Precision (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#59030 Cheap Nerf Hosting

Posted by Precision on 10 July 2005 - 03:43 PM in News

Heh. :blink: I DO live in a box! How do you know these things?

#59018 Cheap Nerf Hosting

Posted by Precision on 10 July 2005 - 11:54 AM in News

$1 a month? Nah. I'd never sign up for that. $5-10 a year would be more reasonable. I don't really see the need for something like this. However, it could be useful if you wanted a domain name having something to do with Nerf. Perhaps you could list all the projects on a page so that they are easy to find from this site?
Yeah, I know, I'm not an active member of the Nerf community so I shouldn't even be posting. So sue me.

#49078 Ch-ch-ch-changes Redux

Posted by Precision on 08 March 2005 - 11:21 PM in News

I wasn't trying to hyjack the thread. I was just trying to make an pretty much unnoticed comment on the title. Don't get so mad, okay? :cry:

#48924 Ch-ch-ch-changes Redux

Posted by Precision on 06 March 2005 - 10:01 PM in News

That's such a good song.

"Trying to face the strange ch-ch-ch-changes!"

#45754 Bbb Mods

Posted by Precision on 09 January 2005 - 01:16 PM in Modifications

Big Bad Load owns. There is a lot of room for integrations on the BBB, just not on the inside.

#43280 Light Storm Ls2?

Posted by Precision on 03 December 2004 - 08:29 PM in Modifications

I had one of those, I opened it up and tried to mod it. Trust me, it's not worth the effort.
I can't remember who it was on nerf haven that modded that gun, but they didn't get good range. It took a hell of a lot of pumps and only got like 50 ft. They did make a nice pvc shell for it though..

#42670 X-bow Painting

Posted by Precision on 27 November 2004 - 04:16 PM in Modifications

Sch.80 can be white. If you want the pvc to be black, just wrap it in electrical tape. Didn't Lech's custom airtech 3k have green sch.80 pvc? Or was the pvc just painted green?

#42669 At2k

Posted by Precision on 27 November 2004 - 04:12 PM in Modifications

http://www.dictionary.com

#42589 Nintendo Ds

Posted by Precision on 26 November 2004 - 02:33 PM in Off Topic

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I wish I had the money to buy the DS. It's got such tight games (I drool over "Metroid Prime Hunters") it's got a remake of super mario 64 where you can play as Yoshi :w00t: makes me nostalgic remembering getting those 120 stars and shooting Mario out of a cannon to talk to Yoshi. I'll wait until the price goes down, and then buy it. I like the Gamecube for the games like Mario and Metroid, I like the PS2 because it gets all the good fighting games, and I like the Xbox for three games: Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 (I know Halo 3 isn't out yet but it's coming soon) :P and I'll be making homebrew games for the DS if they release a flash memory cartridge.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#42489 N-strike Maverick

Posted by Precision on 25 November 2004 - 01:49 PM in General Nerf

Ha :) that picture is funny. Nice work. :lol:

#41390 N-strike Maverick

Posted by Precision on 10 November 2004 - 10:39 PM in General Nerf

Dangit, I'm worried about this gun. Sure I know Groove will enjoy running around pretending he is a space cowboy like Spike, but the cocking mechanism is similar to that of the Scout. The Scout has a very small plunger. I hope Nerf changes the plunger to a more traditional Nerf plunger. If Nerf doesn't, my rubberbands will be sad :( I am very happy that it is sold alone instead of with a couple other guns. Does Nerf have plans to ever release the N-Strike Red set guns apart from each other? I hope so, because I don't have the money to buy a N-Strike and the only gun I really want is the Hornet (the Titan is cool but is too powerful modded). I know many kids don't have the money to buy the N-Strike. Still that Maverick does look stylish. Is Nerf planning to release more guns in the N-Strike line? It seems like Nerf is on a roll.

#40814 Help Me Mod Me X Bow

Posted by Precision on 04 November 2004 - 08:50 PM in Modifications

http://www.hasbro.co...erfCrossbow.pdf :(

#40714 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by Precision on 03 November 2004 - 07:19 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, Raptor's my brother.

That explains a lot

What does it explain? I'm confused.

EDIT: You mean my signature? Or the fact that I post in most of his topics?

#40709 Modding A Nite Finder

Posted by Precision on 03 November 2004 - 07:00 PM in Modifications

Yeah, shooting your little brother was a stupid and immature thing to do. Nerf can really hurt, and I don't think you should be shooting a seven year-old.

#40705 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by Precision on 03 November 2004 - 06:51 PM in General Nerf

The higher the pressure the faster they go. Oh, and I just tried using dots, those things are lethal. They went through 3 pieces of cardboard and then 100 ft.

Yeah, dots work great. However, I was with Raptor when he tested this and it did go through 3 pieces of cardboard, but it didn't go 100 ft. It ripped through the cardboard and landed about 80 feet away. It went straight through the cardboard and kept on flying to around 80 ft. which is impressive.

#40701 Auto-pumping Idea For Supersoaker Sniper Rifles

Posted by Precision on 03 November 2004 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

Fish tank pump?....

#40626 At1k Help

Posted by Precision on 02 November 2004 - 09:24 PM in Modifications

Thank you.

#40625 Puzzle

Posted by Precision on 02 November 2004 - 09:13 PM in Off Topic

:cry:

#40506 Puzzle

Posted by Precision on 01 November 2004 - 07:21 PM in Off Topic

Okay, I have found two differences in these pictures, but I need help finding the last difference. The link is

#40406 At1k Help

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 06:09 PM in Modifications

Did I spell that wrong? Sorry. The mod writeup at TLM is horrible. Could someone explain this mod to me? I messed up my friends AT1K already. I just wonder how the performance could be increased.

#40404 Clip Friendly Dart

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 05:59 PM in General Nerf

:( Only the Titan works with the t-clip so far? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

#40355 Clip Friendly Dart

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 01:03 PM in General Nerf

That is so cool. What nerf guns, could make use of the T-clip (and ammo)?

#40354 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 12:59 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, I read your topic on that. It didn't seem like a good idea. Apples are tasty though.

#40352 Thrift Stores?

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 12:52 PM in General Nerf

Great. Salvation army and Goodwill are the only two Thrift stores around here...

Same here Ompa. I go to the Goodwill all the time and they never ever sell nerf guns. So I'll never get an arrowstorm or a crossbow. There's always ebay, but I know you guys will pay $40 for a gun and when I look in my wallet there'll only be $5.

#40351 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 12:47 PM in General Nerf

Dang. I thought me and Raptor were the first ^_^ Fido, it's mini marshmellows, not normal size marshmellows. They don't make a mess if you use them right, and they sting like hell. As an added bonus, you can eat them after you get shot.

#40349 Which One Is Better....

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 12:37 PM in Modifications

Yeah, the RF20 is much more prone to breakage, than the WF. The WF is durable, the RF20 is fragile. The WF fires much slower than the RF20, and takes more pumps but, it is less fragile. The RF20 fires faster than the WF, takes less pumps, has two firing modes, and fires farther but, it is likely to break. If you see a powerclip, get one!

#40348 Sneak Shot

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 12:32 PM in Modifications

Yeah I'm jealous of you.I wish I had a sneak shot shell ^_^ I have like 8 guns, and half of them are converted super soakers (that suck because they take a billion pumps).

#40347 At3k Clip

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 12:27 PM in Modifications

I don't see how exactly a clip mod could be done with the at3k's auto-rotator. I've disassembled a few of their valves and it just wouldn't work out. I'm sorry that I couldn't be more helpful but I just can't see a way on how to make it without having some serious downfalls.

Auto rotation on the AT3K isn't needed. If I lost the auto rotation it would be fine with me.

#40267 Converting Cps Super Soakers Into Sniper Rifles

Posted by Precision on 30 October 2004 - 04:09 PM in Homemades

Yeah, I'll get a picture up soon of his crutch gun. I have a crutch gun too (we are brother's by the way) it's a cps 3200. It's airtank is huge, it can hold 150+ pumps. I can't range test it because I keep losing the stupid darts :cry:

#40265 Dual Pumping The Rf20

Posted by Precision on 30 October 2004 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

Macgyver on NHQ made this wierd gun, The Cyborg Commando Cannon, that is an integration of two RF20's hooked up to the same airtank, a lightning blitz, and a triple strike. He melted the guns together. It's such a stupid name though :cry:

#40264 At3k Clip

Posted by Precision on 30 October 2004 - 03:07 PM in Modifications

Yeah, I'd have to do some serious plastic melting....

#40193 At3k Clip

Posted by Precision on 29 October 2004 - 01:22 PM in Modifications

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to do a clip mod for AT3K before I mess up an AT3K. I have multiple AT3Ks to use so a removeable turret would be useful.

#39787 Please Help My Rf20

Posted by Precision on 25 October 2004 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

The best mod you could do for it would be the clip mod.

#39754 Armageddon Video Not Working

Posted by Precision on 24 October 2004 - 09:36 PM in General Nerf

I love unix really. And I love emacs, the greatest text editor in the world. Well maybe not that last one, there are actually quite a few text editors that surpass it. I just can't afford OS 10 right now :(

Also, on the website I found it says, "Note: There is not and will never be a version for OS9"

#39733 At3k Pump

Posted by Precision on 24 October 2004 - 03:11 PM in Modifications

Having a gun THAT big with only one shot, especially since it only gets like 100', is kinda pointless in my opinion.

Yeah, it's cause I messed up the barrel rotation I had to single barrel it. Only 100'? It gets like 107' ! Yeah, I would use something else but, the only other gun I have working right now is the powerclip, and we all know that doesn't get good range. Now if I had a crossbow, this would be a sweet integration. Think of it, Crossbow+AT3K at least it would be different then all those SM1500s+Crossbows.

#39732 Armageddon Video Not Working

Posted by Precision on 24 October 2004 - 03:05 PM in General Nerf

Okay I downloaded Windows Media Player version 7.1 (I couldn't download a higher version because I have mac os 9) and it says Armageddon 2k4 is an audio file. What the heck? It won't play the video it just plays the music, oh yeah, and the sounds of nerf guns firing and people saying stuff. Any help? :cry:

#39730 At3k Pump

Posted by Precision on 24 October 2004 - 02:40 PM in Modifications

Yeah, I figure it'd be too much work to customize it. Nevermind.

#39710 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 24 October 2004 - 11:46 AM in Modifications

Hey, this is really starting to get off topic! Can we get back to the powerclip now? You win NinjZ, and you win too, Ompa. I surrender (I take tanto and kill myself) Ok now back to the powerclip people. If I can get the powerclip to go more than 60 feet average then it will be my new primary. I would paint it black and integrate my single barreled at3k. Anyway to get more range?

#39706 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 24 October 2004 - 11:01 AM in Modifications

Okay, they're basically the same. However, the yellow darts seem thicker than the red darts.
And, I used to have old guns that broke like the whiptail scorpion, (I know that gun sucks) the secret shot (tri barrel rules!), and my brother had a Razorbeast (THE RAZORBEAST OWNS!). All of those guns used megas I believe and a good portion of darts I use I have found lying around the house-which means they're are most likely from those broken guns.

#39677 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 10:07 PM in Modifications

Ok. For some reason, they perform much worse.