H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R's Content

There have been 9 items by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#185515 Recon Bolter

Posted by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R on 25 October 2008 - 03:23 PM in Modifications

I agree, the whole clip would need to be purly cosmetic. Plexiglass seems like a good material to work with, sturdy and matches feel of the gun. I just recently got one too, planning on doing the same thing. Try doing this to get you started:
1.)Slip magazing into gun and measure how far it goes into the gun before stopping.
2.)Make the magazine blueprints and cut plexiglass into shape.
3.)Glue/epoxy/weld/whatever the sickle mag parts onto origional mag from gun.
4.)Let dry, test fit into gun, and test how darts fit into magazine. If all goes well...
5.) BLAST IT UP!!!!

Hope this helps!

#140565 Nerf War Objectives And Props

Posted by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R on 16 February 2008 - 10:29 AM in Nerf Wars

Thank you guys (gals?) for the great output, though what i meant by ammo dump was an objective, not a reload station. You know, like a regular cardboard box painted and decorated to look like a WW2 style crate. I hope this clears everything up. Also, i wasnt trying to refer to airsoft in any way, im just refering to its specific style of play, scenarios. If you are still confused ill try and explain it in more detail. ^_^

#140502 Nerf War Objectives And Props

Posted by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R on 15 February 2008 - 09:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey all! I apollogize for such a loooong time away, but im bak and ready for some nerfy goodness!

So, after looking at some posts around here, I have noticed a bunch of story-based scenarios and campaigns. I was just wonderin if anyone had objective markers to represent the main goal of completing missions. To name a few examples:
- CTF custom flags
- Frag Grenade Props
- Barricades
- PVC Mortars (I have seen a few that fire nerf footballs)
- Ammo Dumps (Modeled to look like WW2 Ammo Crates)

*all above examples have been taken from very precise search engines *Caugh caugh google Caugh*

If you guys have anything like the above, feel free to post them here! Can't wait to see them! :lol:

#140306 Nerf Recon Ar Removal

Posted by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R on 14 February 2008 - 07:43 PM in Modifications

Sup! Really good tutorial dude, but im having trouble re-assembling the thing. When I try to slip the dart sled back into place, all the parts pop out at once! And when i do finally get it in without disaster rearing its ugly head, i cant fit the other half of the shell on before it falls apart again! Please help me Umdlancer, your my only hope! :cry:

#127928 Homemade Cc Weapons (for Nerf Of Course)

Posted by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R on 29 October 2007 - 02:41 PM in Homemades

This forum is generally about homemade guns that shoot foam projectiles. If you want to discuss the construction of boffers or other types of foam swords I don't think this is really the right place for it.

I apologise now for this post, if it isnt fitting for this forum. My weapons are made only from NERF products and spare bits and peices I find, such as PVC pipe, electric tape, and the like. I know their not guns, but arent they both weapons, and for that matter NERF reguardless of weither their balistic or otherwise? All i'm saying is this is a NERF site, and I just thought i'd post somethin NERF related. :D

#127587 Homemade Cc Weapons (for Nerf Of Course)

Posted by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R on 26 October 2007 - 08:18 PM in Homemades

So, yeah the title kinda explains it all. Ive recently made a warhammer out of some stuff lying around the house. Old Pringles cans, foam (as always in this forum, lol), an old hockeystick, and TONS of ducktape. I appologise for no pics, ill put some up as soon as i can, scouts honor! Till then, keep on NERFin it up all!

#127566 Yeah, So Im New...

Posted by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R on 26 October 2007 - 06:17 PM in General Nerf

Good to see atleast one intelligent new person come through the digital doors to the Haven. Welcome and have a nice stay.

On the subject on mods, Possibly some pictures of your painting in the mod/paint sticky? I always get excited to see other ways people paint.

Why thank you kind sir! Nice to meet you too!

As soon as i figure out how to post some pics on this forum of my new paintjobs, ill show ya. Also, just finished my hockeystick, Pringles can, foam, and ducktape warhammer! Hope you'll likem all! ;)

#127538 Yeah, So Im New...

Posted by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R on 26 October 2007 - 02:14 PM in General Nerf

Cool. What types of mods did you do?

The Nerf CQC weapons won't fly in a real war, but they sound cool in a house :lol:

Welcome, and have funs.
-keef

Thanks for the wonderfull reception guys!
My mods, as mentioned above, are on the Maverick and the Nite Finder. Lets start with the smaller of the two shall we?

I only did some minor adjustments on the Nite Finder, the only real dirty work done on it was the new paintjob and ripping out the LED light. Didnt really think the beam was nifty at all, more of a liability in a NERF battle. I also streched the main spring in the cocking mechanism to extend the shooting distance, chopped off the nubb on the barrel used as a targeting crosshair, and sawed down the barrel itself to make it more compact. Then came the logoed circles on the sides, sawed those off too and replaced them with plastic plates. From there, it was a matter of just figuring out how to decorate it in a NERFtastic fashion.

The maverick only got 3 mods on it. Chopping off the nubs on the inside of the rotating dart pod case helped the magazine pop out farther than it origionally did, allowing reloading to be muuuuuch easier. Also, it got a new paintjob as well and the main cocking mechanism spring has also been stretched for maximum firing power and distance. NERF symbols and warning labels were sanded off both guns.

Well, those are my mods, hope you liked them. CHEERS! :ph34r:

#127458 Yeah, So Im New...

Posted by H34V3N 53NT 50LD13R on 25 October 2007 - 09:58 PM in General Nerf

Hi all! Im sort of new here and was hoping to get to know you all.

I just got started in the NERF modification thing, and have already completed and repainted 2 guns, the maverick and the nite finder. Starting to get some other guys into the whole NERF battles too. Already made some close combat weapons, ill try to post pics in the Modifications section as soon as i possibly can. Made a warhammer, a pike, and there is plans for a sythe later on, so keep on the look out. :P