Darin's Content

There have been 8 items by Darin (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#137065 Heath Ledger Is Dead

Posted by Darin on 24 January 2008 - 12:18 AM in Off Topic

Alright, Brokeback Mountain is gay, lol but A Knight;s Tale was funny, and very very entertaining. I might go see the batman. There will most likly be a tribute at the end of it.

He was taking sleeping pills because being Joker wore him out. Also he had emonia or whatever its called..

he took medicine for imonia. the two pills MIGHT HAVE combined into something fatal

#136917 Weird

Posted by Darin on 22 January 2008 - 08:05 PM in General Nerf

I believe it is the same thing, I personally don't likes its painjob.

#136916 Nerf Recon Spring Fix

Posted by Darin on 22 January 2008 - 08:04 PM in Modifications

You could saw off the plunger and put a ring big enough to hold the spring possibly?

#136857 Nerf Recon Spring Fix

Posted by Darin on 22 January 2008 - 12:47 PM in Modifications

Personally I think that Nerf is trying to make their guns more and more unmodable, because they are seeing people have them modified, and think its becoming a problem. Thats why i really think its tough to mod this gun.

#136502 Recon Air Restrictor Removal

Posted by Darin on 19 January 2008 - 06:02 PM in Modifications

This is getting a little bit off topic, but for the Recon, where can you buy it? I have checked online and cannot seem to find it. Is it available in Canada?

And great mod, if i find a recon i should be doing that!

Thanks

#136496 Lancer

Posted by Darin on 19 January 2008 - 05:17 PM in Modifications

That is very awesome, and very advanced. the LEDS are sweet, they make it look so muc better. it looks just like the lancer from gears of war.

very well done

#136488 Longshot Modification.

Posted by Darin on 19 January 2008 - 04:33 PM in Modifications

that rocks angel, ima try it, as my first mod rofl..and what was the song on the second video?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sorry for the "aim preferences" im just very used to it, forgot about the code of conduct.

also i remembered i'm not supposed to bump old topics, sorry!

#136328 Wood Tipped Stefan

Posted by Darin on 17 January 2008 - 11:50 PM in Homemades

Pros: works

Cons: more expensive, more painful, high likelyhood of damage, the head is larger than the foam so there will be a worse seal with the barrel, also, it won't go into a barrel bacalse the head is too big.

Did i miss anything?

more painful is good when ur shootin ur friends lol