The Bone's Content

There have been 76 items by The Bone (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#202250 Oregon Nerf War

Posted by The Bone on 09 January 2009 - 11:34 PM in Nerf Wars

There is no way I can get up to Muwalkie tomorrow. My parents are busy and nobody else can take me. So I will not be able to come either. I have been really looking forward to it so I'm sorry to miss it... =(

#193405 Oregon Nerf War

Posted by The Bone on 01 December 2008 - 10:17 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, do you guy's think I should just ban the singled titan? Or what gun's do you guy's want me to ban.

I think the singled titan should probably be out. And as already said, just not any overpowered airgun. Just use your judgment... if it shoots too hard then don't bring it.

#192399 Oregon Nerf War

Posted by The Bone on 28 November 2008 - 12:26 AM in Nerf Wars

My night finder is getting around 30 ft, my horrnet and titan are still in the modding process and my mega missile is getting around 80ft.

Okay- My Nitefinder gets around 30-35 feets and my BBB around 50-60ft... so I won't be to much in disadvantage when it comes to firepower... phew

Why don't you add a spring to your nightfinder?

Bolt and Bone, I'd be happy to make an extra couple sets of spring rest reinforcement plates for your Nightfinders. Then you can use the ACE #49 springs, or a section of +Bow spring. It makes a HUGE difference in range. Just PM me your addresses and I'll mail you each a set.

Thanks for the offer... but since most of my wars are just in my basement, I don't want much more than 35 feet. And plus with my arm broken in would be a pain to add a spring now

#192185 Oregon Nerf War

Posted by The Bone on 26 November 2008 - 11:45 PM in Nerf Wars

My night finder is getting around 30 ft, my horrnet and titan are still in the modding process and my mega missile is getting around 80ft.

Okay- My Nitefinder gets around 30-35 feets and my BBB around 50-60ft... so I won't be to much in disadvantage when it comes to firepower... phew

#192153 Oregon Nerf War

Posted by The Bone on 26 November 2008 - 08:06 PM in Nerf Wars

My primary will my BBB and my secondary will be my Nitefinder =)
I would like to know the ranges people are going to have at this thing... Want to see if we are all in the same ball-park

#192033 Oregon Nerf War

Posted by The Bone on 26 November 2008 - 01:10 AM in Nerf Wars

cool... I think both places look okay... i don't really care about the date... probably saturday though... I hope my arm heals by then... probably will...

#175221 Crazy Prices You Bought Your Guns

Posted by The Bone on 05 September 2008 - 07:27 PM in General Nerf

Just list what guns you got at really low prices at G-sales/Goodwill ext.
For example- I got a SM 1500 at a Garage Sale for a quarter, and the a Longshot at the Goodwill for $2.00

#171701 Which Gun?

Posted by The Bone on 23 August 2008 - 12:43 AM in General Nerf

The BBB's are pretty nice- if you take out the AR and add a barrel you'll get decent ranges.

#168975 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by The Bone on 14 August 2008 - 01:20 AM in Modifications

whahaha! (evil laugh) my BBB again! anyway- I took apart that annoying laser on the recon that nobody uses and took the black thing that attatches it to the recon or another rail and glued it onto my BBB. My plan for this is so I can add a flashlight by using the light frame from the laser light- but other guns with rails can fit on there...
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Sorry the first picture is so big =p

#168944 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by The Bone on 13 August 2008 - 10:34 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

my BBB--- I still have yet to add a flashlight but I'm not sure if I'm going to

#167015 Whats So Good About The Bbb?

Posted by The Bone on 07 August 2008 - 12:08 AM in General Nerf

The BBB's have great modding potential. After a barrel replacement the BBB will shoot regular micros, so thats how people get 100 feet :)

#164271 My Nerf Games

Posted by The Bone on 24 July 2008 - 08:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow- your gametypes sound awesome! Its pretty cool that you play with realism- Where are you guys from?

#161209 Primary Guns

Posted by The Bone on 02 July 2008 - 01:46 AM in General Nerf

BBB FTW!!!

#159887 Favorite Video Game Weapon

Posted by The Bone on 21 June 2008 - 01:13 AM in Off Topic

$niper from halo 3
Lancer from Gears of War
Battle Rifle from Halo 3
Shotgun from GoW
loser from GoW
and the Rail Gun from Red Faction

#159886 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by The Bone on 21 June 2008 - 12:39 AM in Modifications

My BBB, Crayola Barrel, Paint Job, and Knex things glued on for extra darts

Posted Image

#145853 Avatars

Posted by The Bone on 19 March 2008 - 06:33 PM in Site Feedback

I think some awesome avatars would be from the show "Invader Zim" and "Avatar the Last Airbender"

#135539 Kinda Like A Nerf Mine!

Posted by The Bone on 10 January 2008 - 07:39 PM in General Nerf

That would be really cool. Nerf has some awesome guns out already. They need to make more gadget type things like a mine.

#135207 This Is Sad...

Posted by The Bone on 06 January 2008 - 10:02 PM in Off Topic

No I haven't modded a LS. Since I've only modded a few guns, and I'm not very good at it, I fear that I might break a LS if I mod it. I was just trying to sum up the price. And don't you know? I got flamed :P

#135195 This Is Sad...

Posted by The Bone on 06 January 2008 - 09:19 PM in Off Topic

I'm somewhat a noob so don't flame me if I'm wrong, but a well-modded longshot, with everything done to it (integrated sidearm, spring replacement ext.) is worth about 40-50$ right? That gun has an awesome paintjob so thats about 5-10$ on top of that. So truly all that gun should be is about 50$- I can't tell, but if thats acually not a crappy scope, and is actually effective, that thats an extra 20-30$ Once again I'm a noob, so don't flame me because I have my prices off.

#135009 Magstrike Or Rf20?

Posted by The Bone on 05 January 2008 - 12:02 AM in General Nerf

I have both guns, and I definitely prefer the Magstrike, I think it is a better gun all in all, and here are pros and cons of both guns, right out of the box.

MS pros: Less pumping, More Range, shorter reloading time, lighter (not that weight matters much), It also has one of those rail type things to attach scopes too- used to be worthless but now that the Recon is coming out- you can attach its sight- as well as those lights that just came out.
MS cons: Only 10 shots- then you have to reload, Clip slides back down into the gun if you stop shooting (very easy to fix),

RF20 pros: 20 shots 'till you have to reload, you can fire non-stop until you’re out of rounds.
RF20 cons: Longer reloading time, heavy, range decreases as you keep shooting, more pumps.

--- I really like the MS so, my pros and cons might be because of my preference. I would find someone who really likes MS and someone who really likes RF20, and then compare the pros and cons they give you...

#135002 Funny Prank

Posted by The Bone on 04 January 2008 - 11:25 PM in Off Topic

I really don't get it... Or, Its just not that funny...

#134999 I Have Too Much Hot-glue. What Do I Do?

Posted by The Bone on 04 January 2008 - 11:20 PM in Modifications

:angry: Just take a knife and slice it off, but be carefull you don't chop off the rest of your fingers! This might not work depending on how thick the glue is.

#134764 Nerfing In Make Magazine?

Posted by The Bone on 02 January 2008 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

I think this is an awesome idea! Nice find. Just one question, exactly how long does the essay have to be?

#134721 A Good Laugh

Posted by The Bone on 02 January 2008 - 01:36 PM in General Nerf

You certainly have an interesting sense in humor. Personally, I find people charging 10x the regular price for a Nerf gun (or anything for that matter) extraordinarily painful.

I don't really see how its funny. Besides the fact of me trying to image the retard who would try to sell a scout for that much.

#133782 Recon Close Up

Posted by The Bone on 25 December 2007 - 02:17 PM in General Nerf

Was somthing taken out, or is that huge empty space just there, the one on the bottom-left corner of the gun. Wouldn't that be a great spot for an integration? Also the handle is empty, you could put some extra ammo in there...

Um... That would be where the clip would go...

Oh, ok, sorry...

#133759 Recon Close Up

Posted by The Bone on 25 December 2007 - 01:48 AM in General Nerf

Was somthing taken out, or is that huge empty space just there, the one on the bottom-left corner of the gun. Wouldn't that be a great spot for an integration? Also the handle is empty, you could put some extra ammo in there...

#133615 Recon Close Up

Posted by The Bone on 24 December 2007 - 01:35 AM in General Nerf

Can you pop a LS clip into the Recon?

#133586 Integrations, Post Them Here!

Posted by The Bone on 23 December 2007 - 09:10 PM in Modifications

Its pretty crappy, and I know people have done better at the same thing, but this is my NF/SSPB, my first integration...
Posted Image

#132691 Nerf Recon In Hand. I Have Zee Pics.

Posted by The Bone on 16 December 2007 - 04:03 PM in General Nerf

Is it available in Oregon yet? Or since alot of people nerf in California, is it out there?

#131857 What Kind Of Darts Do You Prefer?

Posted by The Bone on 09 December 2007 - 10:41 PM in General Nerf

Now I know most people DO use Stefans- but I really want to know how many people actually use store-bought darts. I suck at making stefans so far- So mine are incaccurate :P

#131199 Outtakes Of Nerf

Posted by The Bone on 02 December 2007 - 12:46 AM in General Nerf

I literally had a 30-45 second war in my basement. I had my Magstrike- against my 2 bro's with Tek 10s and NFs... Up comes the littlest bro- right to my base... I blasted him. I reloaded the clip, pumped, then comes the other borther. I blasted him too!

#130746 Are You Kidding Me?

Posted by The Bone on 26 November 2007 - 09:11 PM in General Nerf

I was looking around for a crossbow online, and this is what I found.

Crossbow

Wow... 300$$ for a Crossbow? They aren't worth THAT much... I wish Nerf would continue the Crossbow again! They would make alot of money out off them!

#130523 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by The Bone on 24 November 2007 - 02:25 AM in Modifications

I just finished it... My Nitefinder w/ integrated SSPB!
Posted Image
The Secret Shot is completly stable- it won't come out... I have not modded the gun any further- and probally won't- I will most likely paint it though.

#130445 Magstrike Modification.

Posted by The Bone on 23 November 2007 - 01:06 PM in Modifications

What part of the mod makes the gun able to shoot 2 clips? Because I don't want to do that due to the fact that its unfair to my little bro who is weilding a Maverick and a Nitefinder...

#130420 For The Love Of Forums...

Posted by The Bone on 23 November 2007 - 02:59 AM in Off Topic

Quote the las line about losing internet privileges. It sounds more effective then.

What do you mean by "Necro"

#130417 Magstrike Modification.

Posted by The Bone on 23 November 2007 - 02:06 AM in Modifications

Is it possible to do only one of these steps and recive a lower range that 42 feet? I'm looking for about 30 feet-- I'm ok with pumping it 20 times for each clip... I play inside w/ my little bro's and I dont want to hurt him!

#130415 What Do You Like About Nerf?

Posted by The Bone on 23 November 2007 - 01:37 AM in General Nerf

Here is where you should list/mention/whatever what you like about Nerf... What is it that makes Nerf so awesome... Forgive me if there have been topics like this in the past...

For me personally is the fact you can play inside and that the darts don't relativly hurt compared to Paintball and Airsoft... Also the guns are way more expensive in Paintball and Airsoft- so you can only have about 2 or 3 guns instead of a whole arsenal of Nerf Guns!

#130413 Arsenal Pictures

Posted by The Bone on 23 November 2007 - 12:41 AM in General Nerf

Hate to post w/o pics- but I agree- nice pictures guys! We need to keep this topic alive!

#130134 Arsenal Pictures

Posted by The Bone on 18 November 2007 - 10:39 PM in General Nerf

Please guys- post pictures- and stop arguing about how this topic is worthless...

#130080 Arsenal Pictures

Posted by The Bone on 18 November 2007 - 12:18 PM in General Nerf

There have been plenty of arsenal threads in the past, why does this particular one need a sticky?

Ok, in the other topics people just gave a list of what they had. In this you can impress us all with the amount of nerf guns you have in you armory.

exactly... other topics people just list them- pics. are much more entertaining...