One Man Clan's Content

There have been 1000 items by One Man Clan (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92981 Tfb's Nerf Festival! For All Nj'ers

Posted by One Man Clan on 25 October 2006 - 06:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be able to make either day. Lego, let me know what the good word is. Also, if you talk to any of the LCM Ted, let me know if they are around.

Any Horsemen out there?

#92966 New Petg Supplier

Posted by One Man Clan on 25 October 2006 - 03:36 PM in Modifications

I'm waiting on samples from the company before I know exactly what size I'm getting. Here is what I think I will be getting though. It's the 1/2" size with .528 ID and .572 OD. I researched what CX originally bought and this looks to be the stuff.

#92954 New Petg Supplier

Posted by One Man Clan on 25 October 2006 - 10:55 AM in Modifications

Here's the deal. I'm going to be the next CXWQ and order 1/2" PETG from Visipak (pending I get samples from them). The minimum order I am placing is for over 1100'. I want to know if there is still demand out there for the stuff. I do not want to be stuck with such a massive quantity if I can at least get rid of some ahead of time.

Pricing will follow soon.

If you are interested in ordering from me, please let me know here. I might even be interested in working out a trade with other suppliers on these boards like Forsaken and Cpt. Slug.

I'll give you guys the rest of the week and weekend to let me know. I will be speaking with Visipak on Monday or so of next week.

#92892 Armageddon Recap Thread

Posted by One Man Clan on 24 October 2006 - 07:10 PM in Nerf Wars

FYI, I'm still hosting you Falcon, old buddy, if you're flying out to NJ for APOC next summer.

#92829 Halloween Yay!

Posted by One Man Clan on 24 October 2006 - 02:03 PM in General Nerf

BAM!

That's the TIS I know and Love.

#92786 Admin Rampage

Posted by One Man Clan on 23 October 2006 - 09:00 PM in News

I'd just like to say...

If you ever need to clean house, you know where you can find me.

#92771 Laser Mod For Magstrike?

Posted by One Man Clan on 23 October 2006 - 07:27 PM in Modifications

Please, PLEASE don't put a "lazer" on an automatic blaster. btw, 12 is LIKE 14. Be thankful I'm not an admin......yet......

#92723 Armageddon Recap Thread

Posted by One Man Clan on 23 October 2006 - 02:40 PM in Nerf Wars

this topic doesn't need to go on any longer.

Just because I hate you, I hope it goes on for another 3 pages.

#92694 Shwifty

Posted by One Man Clan on 22 October 2006 - 10:40 PM in Site Feedback

What the hell is your point?

#92201 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 18 October 2006 - 08:23 PM in Nerf Wars

The fun you missed in DC...

Posted Image

#92195 Times And Dates For Sjfw

Posted by One Man Clan on 18 October 2006 - 07:39 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm pretty sure that's the same date as Dark Shrimp's war. I'll be going to his. Not to mention you are like 2 and a half hours away from me. Why don't you postpone this war and come to TFB's shindig?

#92139 Tfb's Nerf Festival! For All Nj'ers

Posted by One Man Clan on 18 October 2006 - 05:18 AM in Nerf Wars

Hell yea, Lego. Glad to see you are still around. Let's talk about it on AIM when it gets a little closer.

#92138 Times And Dates For Sjfw

Posted by One Man Clan on 18 October 2006 - 05:17 AM in Nerf Wars

When and where is this thing?

Also, clean up your posts mkg.

#92073 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 17 October 2006 - 10:24 AM in Nerf Wars

2 hours? Jesus, it took us almost 6 to get home on Sunday. Apparently, they fucking CLOSED Delaware, and decided not to tell anyone about it.

If Talio didn't live there, I'd say that lame ass state doesn't have any redeeming qualities.

#92054 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 16 October 2006 - 09:08 PM in Nerf Wars

So here are my fave moments of the War:

-SLAMMING into that pole everyone was talking about.
-Baseball sliding and getting a great shot on someone. The grass was perfect for it.
-Being with a group who can follow directions and learn tactics.
-Seeing Hombre attempt to round a corner about 2 steps too soon and bang into the wall.
-Meeting the coolest group of guys yet. We could all team up this year and fucking DESTROY the West Coast.
-Diving OVER someone's shot at me from the hill. I dove up the hill as someone was shooting down.

I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.

My fave moments of the rest of the weekend:

-Seeing parts of DC I missed the last time I was there, including the constitution and declaration of independence.
-Meeting DAVID who works at the National Archives and absolutely LOVES his job.
-Speaking with Wesley Niccolls, the coolest WWII vet ever. He invented a brushless DC motor that powers spaceships to this day. He's the mother fucking tits, and has a killer handshake.
-Finally getting to take in all of the newly completed WWII Memorial.

Last but not least:

-The RETURN CAR RIDE WITH EVIL AND SHRIMP. That was a blast. So many good stories.

#92024 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 16 October 2006 - 03:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Took every once of reserve I had. Believe me.

Rambo, I was running kinda backwards and sideways, looking at Groove the whole time. I had a full head of steam and SMASHED into a support pole for part of the gauntlet. It was so stupid. I just laid there laughing my ass off that I catullay did that, and not from the pain of slamming into the wall.

Come to think of it, there were a lot of non-nerf related accidents at the war. What an awesome war though.

I'll do my fave moments after I get home from work tonight.

#91938 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 15 October 2006 - 05:20 AM in Nerf Wars

I had a bike accident on Thursday and may have broken my toe. And my friend Kyle had his car crap out on him yesterday.
I'm still going to try and make an appearance so that I can meet everyone and drop somehting off for OMC, but it may be a little bit later than the start time (like around noon or so).
If not, then this will be the second war I've missed due to physical issues. :blush:

Edit: My toe isswelling up like crazy and I may have to go to the hospital in the morning if it doesn't stop. Standing up hurts alot, so it looks like I don't have any options that would lead to me being able to make it..

That's gay. Anyone else gonna crap out right before? It always happens.

#91884 German Dictionary.

Posted by One Man Clan on 14 October 2006 - 07:11 AM in Off Topic

My favorite German to English dictionary is Kuhlschrank

#91883 Best Weapon

Posted by One Man Clan on 14 October 2006 - 07:07 AM in General Nerf

I was working on an article like this a while ago. Good job in writing it. It is true that those of us who have been around long enough use this to our advantage.

It's simply amazing how I can hold off 3-4 guys with longer range weapons when I have something like a NF. Once you have achieved that "Nerf-God" status, it just becomes another tactic in your arsenal. Any good leader will recognize that.

FYI, not tooting my own horn, but this exact thing happened at the BCNO just a week or so ago.

Gauging skill/talent in a war is a very tough skill of its own to master. Try it out sometime. If you are one of those guys another team worries about, trying rushing and drawing their fire so your other teammates can pick them off. Or, my favorite, to charge in and have someone rush a shot off. It will almost always be high, so duck and return fire,

#91858 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 13 October 2006 - 03:19 PM in Nerf Wars

NJ guys will be on the road in an hour or so. Anyone who needs me can PM me and I will get back to you tonight some time.

ompa, I PMed you about final plans. Get back to me when you can.

#91743 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 11 October 2006 - 01:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Here's how it's gonna work for me.

I am leaving NJ with Evil and Dark Shrimp Friday night. We are heading to a hotel in Rockville and probably won't get there until 10-11PM.

Saturday, we are spending the day in DC. Not that it affects anyone directly, but all are welcome to come. Later that night I will probably be in baltimore to see my girlfriend for a while.

I have to talk to her and to Shrimp and Evil about this, but here's my options.

1) Leave Shrimp and Evil in Rockville and stay in baltimore for the night. I can then easily pick up ompa, as I am 2 mins from Hopkins. I can then swing back to rockville, pick up my troops, and it's off to the war.

2) Same as 1, except I detour and pick up Veggie. Veg, I can bring friends of yours too, but we are going to have to work out the logistics b/c my car fills up with you as the 5th passenger.

3) I stay in rockville and get up early to drive to baltimore and pick up ompa. If this is the case, I most likely will NOT want to pick up Veg. Nothing personal man, but that's just a lot of friggin driving.

Of course I will return you to your residences after the war, as we will be heading your way anyway.

I plan to leave MD between 4 and 5 PM.

I will have the final plan when I get home for sure tonight,

Ompa and Veg, look for a PM from me.

#91739 Longshot Basic Mod's

Posted by One Man Clan on 11 October 2006 - 12:43 PM in Modifications

Stop signing your posts. We can tell who wrote the post using your name and avatar. You and parethesis, bracket Sfg lt. mjr general PAT bracket close parentheis.....whatever drive me nuts. Either don't sign it or put it in your signature.

#91671 Eye Protection

Posted by One Man Clan on 10 October 2006 - 06:35 AM in General Nerf

After getting shot this weekend in the eye and having the lense of my prescription glasses shot out, it just goes to prove my point. To whoever said they are "good at dodging" it doesn't matter. No one AIMS for your face, it just happens. I can't believe this thread went on this long.

WEAR EYE PROTECTION OR DO NOT NERF. It's as simple as that.

Also, ask NiporDude how his eye is feeling. He too was shot over the weekend right in the eye.

#91670 Unique Guns?

Posted by One Man Clan on 10 October 2006 - 06:28 AM in General Nerf

Bungee Blaster. It's one of the only SILENT nerf guns out there. Fires weird ass ammo though.

#91573 New Jersey, Bergan County Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 09 October 2006 - 06:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Axl officially gets his "badass" stamp. I'll mail out the jacket either today or tomorrow.

#91539 New Jersey, Bergan County Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 08 October 2006 - 07:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Yea I have it. I thought it was yours. I hope your eye is feeling better. I PMed you about the Jacket.

#91538 College Football

Posted by One Man Clan on 08 October 2006 - 07:24 PM in Off Topic

Go Terps!

#91488 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 07 October 2006 - 08:23 PM in Nerf Wars

SLIGHT change of plans. The DC day trip stands, but the NJ crew is staying in Rockville, MD at the Red Roof Inn instead of in College Park. It's a little further from baltimore, but closer to the war. We will be taking the metro in to DC from Rockville, and the invitation is still open. I'm thinking we will hit the Air & Space museum among other things.

#91456 Firefox 2.0

Posted by One Man Clan on 07 October 2006 - 03:20 PM in Off Topic

BURN!

#91366 Thread Views

Posted by One Man Clan on 06 October 2006 - 04:58 PM in Site Feedback

Dude, cool it with your posting. You're getting to be the next General Cole.

#91244 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 04 October 2006 - 07:35 PM in Nerf Wars

How about the excursion to DC on that saturday?

#91202 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 04 October 2006 - 02:01 PM in Nerf Wars

FYI, The NJ crew will be coming down on Friday night and staying till the war. We are planning a day trip to DC the day before, so anyone who will be around the area at that time can also go. We will bhe staying in college park, MD and taking the Metro into DC.

Groove + ompa, let me know if you are interested in coming to DC and staying the night with us as well. I will be booking a hotel soon.

#91201 New Jersey, Bergan County Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 04 October 2006 - 01:51 PM in Nerf Wars

I told you I can cover you. I will be there in full force in just a few days.

#90678 Idea For "nerf-proof" Vest

Posted by One Man Clan on 28 September 2006 - 07:49 AM in General Nerf

I've been shot with every high powered nerf gun under the sun. Brassed sm5k's, titans, and 1500's. If you can't take it then just don't play.

Ask Talio or Langley what it was like getting shot in the face from close range. I drew blood on Langley. I've gotten welts and all kinds of miserable marks from various blasters out there. It's part of the game.

For the record, I don't fear a gun that shoots holes through fucking STYROFOAM. Come talk to me when you're blasting through sheet metal.

#90640 Fall Dcno?

Posted by One Man Clan on 27 September 2006 - 07:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Headcount should look like this:

ThatwasRandom
NerfMonkey
Groove (+1)
Shindig
OMC - Bringing Evil, Dark Shrimp, and ompa
CaptainSlug (+1?)
crankymonky(+3?) and THIRST(?)
RAMBO

Maybes:
Mantis
Warlock
Kuhlscrank

Any other NJ Nerfers that want to go down, speak soon, so that we may coordinate a carpool and a hotel stay. We will be going down friday night OR saturday morning and staying till sunday after the war.

More info on the car/hotel as we draw closer.

#90638 Idea For "nerf-proof" Vest

Posted by One Man Clan on 27 September 2006 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

Uh, just wear a sweatshirt or stop being a bitch?

#90509 New Jersey, Bergan County Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 26 September 2006 - 06:27 AM in Nerf Wars

Holy SHIT! If "the nuts" is there, I'm DEFINITELY gonna be there. It's gonna be a bloodbath. Some of the area's best (minus the 4H's) are gonna be there.

#90386 New Jersey, Bergan County Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 24 September 2006 - 08:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Sounds like a plan. I'll see who I can scare up to go. Is this Duxburian's crew?

#90136 Geddon 07?

Posted by One Man Clan on 20 September 2006 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Seriously, just STOP posting. I met you at armageddon, and you weren't that bad. However, you have just put yourself above Falcon on the OMC Shit List. Congrats. If I were an admin I'd RE-ban you.

There is no need for this right now. NO ONE is thinking about it yet.

#90096 Stacked Posts

Posted by One Man Clan on 20 September 2006 - 06:12 AM in Site Feedback

Ignore this topic.

I do that with most things you post. *rimshot*