The Fred's Content

There have been 50 items by The Fred (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#57373 Attn Nj Nerfers

Posted by The Fred on 12 June 2005 - 07:37 PM in Off Topic

Hersh "Can I Buy a Vowel" Hyryryryryryryryryryryrysyhysn,

I am totally there. We'll have to get Phil trashed... or maybe not.

Fred

#57478 Nj: June 25th

Posted by The Fred on 13 June 2005 - 09:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Famine et al,

I'll be there on the 25th.

Fred

#57958 Nj: June 25th

Posted by The Fred on 22 June 2005 - 10:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Vacc or Chris,

What time can we expect to be finished? If it's after 4 pm, is it allright if I just follow one of your cars to the park? It looks like I'm gonna need to skip out at around 4 to make an appearance at my cousin's graduation party.

We'll be at Vacc's before 9:50 am on Saturday.

Fred

#58563 Done Deal: War Wrap-up

Posted by The Fred on 01 July 2005 - 08:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Guys -

Had a great time last Saturday at the war. It was fucking exhausting by the end of it, but it was the good kind of exhausting. You guys know the criticisms (there were few) that I had on Juggernaut and Captain Falls, but both of the scenarios seem workable. More importantly than the gameplay, it was great having everyone together again. Can't wait for the next war - and if cigars and whiskey are involved, can't wait for the postwar either.

TF

#59380 July 23-24 Nj War

Posted by The Fred on 15 July 2005 - 10:38 AM in Nerf Wars

Not sure if I can make this one. I may have a pre-existing thing going on up by school that I have to attend. I will keep you posted, as I am invariably sure you, you know, fucking care.

Love,
Fred

#61046 Nj Apoc 4

Posted by The Fred on 03 August 2005 - 02:18 PM in Nerf Wars

HAHA!  Nobody finds that park the first time.  Hell the Philly kids almost drown getting there if I remember correctly.  I ended up at an elementry school.  It's fucking hidden.

Talio.

Maybe it has something to do with being born in NJ, but Fred found it on the first try, and the first time I drove there when I got my license I found it by memory without directions. Of course the last time I went I couldn't even remember what exit it's off of, but that's besides the point...

That's just because my navigational abilities are far superior to all of yours (unless, that is, I happen to be in the shower at the time).

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. I've got a lot of stuff going on this weekend at Rutgers and whatever time I'm not spending in front of the computer typing out project requests for work is going to be spent getting plastered.

Look forward to seeing you guys soon though.

Fred

#61090 Nj Apoc 4

Posted by The Fred on 04 August 2005 - 07:47 AM in Nerf Wars

Fred, when was the last time u MADE a fucking war?  On another note, it seems like the real nerfers will show up and have a time.  If anyone plans on being a fag about it and "not in the mood" or some other lame ass shit, then by all means stay the fuck home.  Not my fault if you're "not feeling it lately."  Grow the fuck up, its NERF.  It's something we all have been doing for over 3 years together now.

Whatever happens, APOC is gonna be the shit.

Hersh,

It was the Deal War on June 25th, which, if my memory serves me right, was only about six weeks ago or so. I couldn't stay at "Hershfest" long because my roommate (one of my oldest friends) had his 21st birthday party the night before, and I was partying in New Brunswick until about 7 am or so. I also had pre-existing dinner plans for later that afternoon in Middletown, meaning I had to leave at 3 so I could run some errands, take a shower, and wipe the disgusting after-aroma of sweat and beer off of myself.

As for my tendency to skip out on smaller, spur-of-the-moment, less organized events, I guess the best and most honest way to explain this is that I really don't care enough about this stuff to attend them. From reading the boards, I know I'm not the only one who shares this (at least implied) feeling. I've got more crap going on right now that I ever have had before in my life, and I'm just a little too busy right now to, pretty much on a whim, spend what is probably my one free day of the week Nerfing on that consistent of a basis.

You're welcome to your opinions, and as a friend, I'm not going to challenge them in a public forum. Sorry if I've insulted you.

There comes a time when everyone has to prioritize, at least a little bit.

TF

#61147 Nj Apoc 4

Posted by The Fred on 04 August 2005 - 09:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright, now that I've had my period, and me and Fred are lovers again, who's actually coming to the biggest and baddest war of the summer THIS side of the mississippi?

Period = Bad.
Hersh's Period = Worse.
Period Sex = The rough equivalent of those frontal lobotomies they used to give retarded people, where they'd give you a local anesthetic and then shove an ice pick under your eyeballs and into your brain.
Period Sex with Hersh = When words are invented to describe something this disgusting, I'll be sure to let you know.

Fred

P.S. I love you, Hersh.

#235039 Ddt.........s

Posted by The Fred on 08 June 2009 - 06:49 PM in Nerf Wars

In what I think is my first NerfHaven post since 2005, I confirm my attendance on June 27th. Looking forward to it!

#331579 Apocalypse 2013

Posted by The Fred on 05 July 2013 - 07:40 AM in Nerf Wars

Though I can be injury-prone... I plan to be there. Looking forward to it.